BY BUMBLE BEE #49 in Canned Seafood

1 Can = 12 oz (340 g); Premium Tuna - Chunk White Albacore in Water. 0 g Carbs per serving. Dolphin safe. Product of Thailand. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8660022401'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
Bumble Bee is the best! From my hometown San Diego they really have the best tuna. Never any funny dark meat in their products like other brands. Worth the extra $ if quality is important to you. Better safe than sorry. Trusted brand with a broad line of canned seafood.
Jessica W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite proteins to use when I'm in a hurry and haven't meal prepped. It's fantastic with plain Greek yogurt, diced jalapeno, and cilantro on a Flatout wrap.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
While this will do in a pinch if the store I'd out of the other kind, I much prefer the solid white albacore. It is a healthy snack that is filling and provides lots of protein.
Marietta S.
This is really great for on the go especially with three kids. I make variety types of meals with this and it's not expensive
Michelle F.
Yuck! Worst tuna I have had. Save your money and buy a different brand. It was just gross. Maybe I got a bad can or something.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my favorite type of albacore. I love the flavor and the texture of it. I stock up if I see a good sale for it.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I like that it is low sodium and the flavor is great. I crush this up fine and add mayo and its a perfect lunch
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I prefer the chunk white version but this tuna brand is good. I would just choose the chunk white in water.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This tastes great. I love to mix it with some mayonnaise and pickle relish and put it on a sandwich.
Kate E.
This is part of my grocery list! I like it! I usually use it for lunches for my kids and myself!