BY BUMBLE BEE

Premium tuna Excellent source of omega-3 Kosher Dolphin safe see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
Foodie Expert
Perfect addition to a cold pasta salad for a quick lunch. What I love about this product is that unlike some of the cheap brands this looks like canned actual tuna, no mystery dark spots or gross chewy spots. Yuck! Bumblebee is a preferred brand in our household.
Ellie C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these to make tuna sandwiches for school. Sometimes I add it into a fried rice dish and it add some flavor as well as nutrients. I prefer the water version though since the oil version is really greasy. I used to not like tuna until my mom started buying the bumble bee brand and now I only get this brand at the supermaket.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I only use Bumble bee Tuna. I use it for sandwiches and salads! However, I much prefer it in water. I feel like the oil is too greasy and makes it more unhealthy.
Cassandra T.
Foodie Expert
Bumble Bee tuna is great to use in salads, or using on a sandwish. It normally comes packed in oil or water, of course water being a healthier option, but the oil having more flavor in my opinion.