Bumble Bee Lunch on the Run Complete Lunch Kit Tuna Salad with Crackers, Diced Peaches, Cookie & Spoon uploaded by Holly N.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Lunch On The Run™ Tuna Salad Complete Lunch Kit With Crackers, Diced Peaches, Cookie & Spoon.
Premium quality.
Since 1899.
Mixed & ready to eat.
Excellent source omega-3*.
*Contains 1.6g of omega-3 per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
My husband picked up the #Bumblebee lunch on the run, tuna salad with a cookie, crackers and peaches. In my opinion this is not diet, but probably fine for an active kid or adult. I personally don't eat this because of the calories and so on. Yes, it tastes good, but I want to loose another 50 pounds. The packaging is nice and easy to use and eat. I just think people can make better diet choices. #lunchontherun #bumblebee
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Love this!!!! Really good idea for a quick snack or lunch time, everything is in the package included the fork. The taste of the tuna salad is so good. Maybe the size is not enough for me ( I need more than one, lol) but good size for a snack...
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Best thing ever! I take these in the car for when we go on a road trip, I use them for afterschool snacks and also for my lunch occasionally when I don't feel like fixing a meal.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these things. They are so convenient to have for a mid day snack or to bring for lunch to school/work. Great for kids too.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
These are great when you do not have the time to pack a healthy lunch, these are a great option!
Holly N.