BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk White Albacore Premium Tuna In Water.
Since 1899. see more...

Megan R.
We normally buy another brand, but these were on sale and I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, I'll sing a different tune next time I see a sale on these. The taste is too fishy unlike the other brand I buy. We kept adding mixins to hopefully reduce the taste and we did, a little, but the fish taste is still powerful. I won't be buying this brand again.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
The only kind of tuna that I eat is this brand. I love the one in water, but I will say I'm disappointed in how much they have reduced the size of these cans. They seem to get thinner and thinner and the quality of the tuna has decreased as well.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I enjoy this product. It is great to use on salads or sandwiches. I don't like making tuna salad out of it though because it doesn't mix well because the chunks are pretty big.
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
We love making tuna spread for ritz crackers. Using the good White Albacore tuna is a must. We just mix with a spoonful of mayo and a little salt. Very good little snack
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
The quality of this tuna for sure has changed I used to buy this often but now not so much. The flavor has changed as well as the product looks different
rebecca r.
Can't go wrong with some nice good ol tuna in a can. i pick up at least 6 cans every time i got to the supermarket

Walmart