BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble BeeĀ® Chunk White Albacore Premium Tuna In Water.
Since 1899. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
We normally buy another brand, but these were on sale and I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, I'll sing a different tune next time I see a sale on these. The taste is too fishy unlike the other brand I buy. We kept adding mixins to hopefully reduce the taste and we did, a little, but the fish taste is still powerful. I won't be buying this brand again.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I enjoy this product. It is great to use on salads or sandwiches. I don't like making tuna salad out of it though because it doesn't mix well because the chunks are pretty big.
Rebecca R.
Can't go wrong with some nice good ol tuna in a can. i pick up at least 6 cans every time i got to the supermarket
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
The only kind of tuna that I eat is this brand. I love the one in water, but I will say I'm disappointed in how much they have reduced the size of these cans. They seem to get thinner and thinner and the quality of the tuna has decreased as well.
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
We love making tuna spread for ritz crackers. Using the good White Albacore tuna is a must. We just mix with a spoonful of mayo and a little salt. Very good little snack