Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Nathalia D.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Ana A.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Premium Tuna in Water.
Since 1899.
Beewell for life.com.
Omega-3s.
High protein.
Low fat.
Low carbs.
10 pack.
Bumble Bee has been committed to bringing premium seafood to America's tables since 1899. We are dedicated to the sustainability of ocean resources, eco-friendly manufacturing, and are proud of offer a full line of nutritious products and meal solutions.
Dolphin safe.
Excellent source Omega-3*.
*Contains 200 mg of Omega-3 per serving.
Extra lean.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I need tuna because I'm on a diet, and this one is super healthy and taste really good, it is not too pricey! I like it so bad, always purchase this brand
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I love Bumble Bee tuna products! In college there were occasional times where the cafeteria was closed so I'd stock up on Bumble Bee products to fill my appetite but also because they are somewhat healthy depending on which one(s) you choose.
Foodie Expert
I love bumble bee! Very hood and affordable! Bought it at #Walmart, grate taste and very cute nice packaging. Definitely meet my expectations. I eat about 1 can every 3 days. I reduced you trying it out.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Excelente para comidas rápidas, son económicas y conservan un excelente sabor. Soluciona mucho a la hora de hacer comidas rapidas, especialmente para los niños o los fines de semana
Dallas O.
Dallas O.
Foodie Expert
Got this big pack at Sam's club and it has lasted my boyfriend and I a long time! This tuna is my favorite. The big pack was so worth it for the money!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Bumblebee tuna is our favorite. Best flavor without that fishy taste you get with some brands. Consistent flavor in every can. I like to get the 10ct as my boys like to snack on tuna and crackers.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I bough this brand on the when one time and fell in love with that. I like buying these b/c if you're just making a meal for yourself, it's a great size.
Rebecca  H.
Rebecca H.
Love this brand of tuna! Tastes great, cooks great, inexpensive. Only kind I don't care for is the tuna in vegetable oil.
Samantha G.
Tuna is such as easy meal when you are in a pinch. You can add any seasoning to eat and it's good. Easy source of protein
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like tuna fish well I love it in my sandwich or tuna salad yummy yummy taste great with onion
Valencia P.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?