Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Ana A.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Nathalia D.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Premium Tuna in Water.
Since 1899.
Beewell for life.com.
Omega-3s.
High protein.
Low fat.
Low carbs.
10 pack.
Bumble Bee has been committed to bringing premium seafood to America's tables since 1899. We are dedicated to the sustainability of ocean resources, eco-friendly manufacturing, and are proud of offer a full line of nutritious products and meal solutions.
Dolphin safe.
Excellent source Omega-3*.
*Contains 200 mg of Omega-3 per serving.
Extra lean.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?2 Answers
Buy on target.com
Tabitha M.
Review for: In Water more...
Yummy to my tummy!! They make really good tuna. I enjoy the way this tuna tastes. It’s not too expensive and I can find it at my local Walmart. All great things.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love tuna sandwiches! I have always bought bumblebee tuna since forever! It always is delicious and fresh! I love the light tuna since i try to eat a little healthier and its still equally satisfying. I always find them in my local supermarket.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
I love Bumble Bee tuna products! In college there were occasional times where the cafeteria was closed so I'd stock up on Bumble Bee products to fill my appetite but also because they are somewhat healthy depending on which one(s) you choose.
Andi O.
In my family, we love tuna. Almost every special occasion we make our famous tuna salad with onions, cilantro, lemon, salt , mayo, tomatoes, and we switch between elbows and bowties. Have yet to taste a better tuna salad! Recommend this tuna to everyone!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I am diabetic so I eat tuna salad quite often for lunch because there are hardly any carbs in this meal and it's a tasty way to have tuna. This is the best tuna and I like that I can get it in water instead of oil which is healthier for me to eat and it tastes good.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: In Water more...
This is by far our favorite Tuna in terms of flavor, texture and cost. We also have a friend who works for Bumble Bee and has said it's a great company to work for. They treat their employees well. We like to support companies with good reputations, so this is a company we're happy to support.
Marisol G.
Review for: In Water more...
This is the brand of Tuna that I buy every time I go shopping for food, I enjoy my tuna sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onions... This is one of the healthiest way to get the protein you need
Samantha G.
I love bumble bee! Very hood and affordable! Bought it at #Walmart, grate taste and very cute nice packaging. Definitely meet my expectations. I eat about 1 can every 3 days. I reduced you trying it out.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Excelente para comidas rápidas, son económicas y conservan un excelente sabor. Soluciona mucho a la hora de hacer comidas rapidas, especialmente para los niños o los fines de semana
Meghan G.
Review for: In Water more...
This is great tuna. It is cheap, but is better quality than a lot of other canned tunas. You don't get those random bits of who knows what in these cans so you can just dig in.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?