Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Nathalia D.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Ana A.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Premium Tuna in Water.
Since 1899.
Beewell for life.com.
Omega-3s.
High protein.
Low fat.
Low carbs.
10 pack.
Bumble Bee has been committed to bringing premium seafood to America's tables since 1899. We are dedicated to the sustainability of ocean resources, eco-friendly manufacturing, and are proud of offer a full line of nutritious products and meal solutions.
Dolphin safe.
Excellent source Omega-3*.
*Contains 200 mg of Omega-3 per serving.
Extra lean.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I am diabetic so I eat tuna salad quite often for lunch because there are hardly any carbs in this meal and it's a tasty way to have tuna. This is the best tuna and I like that I can get it in water instead of oil which is healthier for me to eat and it tastes good.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love tuna sandwiches! I have always bought bumblebee tuna since forever! It always is delicious and fresh! I love the light tuna since i try to eat a little healthier and its still equally satisfying. I always find them in my local supermarket.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I love Bumble Bee tuna products! In college there were occasional times where the cafeteria was closed so I'd stock up on Bumble Bee products to fill my appetite but also because they are somewhat healthy depending on which one(s) you choose.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
I love bumble bee! Very hood and affordable! Bought it at #Walmart, grate taste and very cute nice packaging. Definitely meet my expectations. I eat about 1 can every 3 days. I reduced you trying it out.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Excelente para comidas rápidas, son económicas y conservan un excelente sabor. Soluciona mucho a la hora de hacer comidas rapidas, especialmente para los niños o los fines de semana
Andi O.
In my family, we love tuna. Almost every special occasion we make our famous tuna salad with onions, cilantro, lemon, salt , mayo, tomatoes, and we switch between elbows and bowties. Have yet to taste a better tuna salad! Recommend this tuna to everyone!
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
Foodie Expert
Got this big pack at Sam's club and it has lasted my boyfriend and I a long time! This tuna is my favorite. The big pack was so worth it for the money!
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encanta este atuun y mas de esta marca todo es mucho mas sano y si viene en agua mucho mejor! Digame con arepa ufff buenisimoo
Kristina B.
Foodie Expert
I love tuna! It's an easy protein to use or eat quickly, only ever buy it in water and keep this in stock to throw in for lunches or on salads.
Tazmin B.
These are easy to find and often are on sale in most places. I love tuna for my salads and sandwiches.
Valencia P.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Is this okay would this be good for tuna melts ?