Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Sinthia R.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Angelica C.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Luisa F.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tuna in Water.

Premium tuna.

Excellent source, Omega-3* EPA & DHA.

Since 1899. see more...

Loren C.
Fort Campbell
Me encanta la tuna y sirve para muchas cosas. Very good value. Is not expensive. Is very good with avocado salad and tomatoes. You finds in super markets and Walgreens, CVS and buy again but is my favorite.
Yelaidy S.
santiago
This are my favorite tuna everrrr ! It's taste really good and soft
I eat it with onions and mayo and it taste very good and I buy them on supermarkets
Jennifer R.
Jamaica , NY
I love tuna sandwiches and I use this to make the most perfect ones. I normally open two cans of these, add some mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder or fresh grated garlic, a bit of salt , some hot sauce and some black pepper. I can’t get enough of it.
linda s.
Cortland, OH
Love this brand of tuna, very flaky and tasty. not overly watery, the water drains right out leaving lots of tasty tuna. use it in salads and sandwiches as well as recipes
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I bought this brand on a whim one time. Totally loved it. It's a little cheaper than some of the name brand tuna cans out there. Tastes good.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
I buy this to prepare my daughter's breakfast, since I have to control cholesterol and because of her young age can not medicate yet.
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
Me encantan son las mejores para realizar cualquier tipo de plato y hacer ensaladas hasta hamburguesas y pasteles la recomiendo mucho
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This bumble bee tuna is very light yet tasty and truly perfect for tuna sandwiches. Definitely a good value for $1 at the Dollar store
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
We love making tuna casserole and tuna salad with these just the roght amount in each can! My kids are crazy about their tuna!
Angelica C.
MIAMI, FL
Bumble Bee is a good Tuna. I like the flavor. I like to do salads with this product. Is so delicious. I like it.