Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Luisa F.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Angelica C.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble BeeĀ® Chunk Light Tuna in Water.

Premium tuna.

Excellent source, Omega-3* EPA & DHA.

Since 1899. see more...

Jane B.
Foodie Expert
I purchase tuna every time I am at the grocery store, because it makes an easy lunch. I picked Bumble Bee brand last time because it was on clearance at Target. Honestly I purchase whatever is cheapest, so I am not sure that I will pick this up again, unless it is on sale.
Loren C.
Miami
Me encanta la tuna y sirve para muchas cosas. Very good value. Is not expensive. Is very good with avocado salad and tomatoes. You finds in super markets and Walgreens, CVS and buy again but is my favorite.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Foodie Expert
Bumblebee is an inexpensive tuna that tastes good. I liked that it's packed in water which is healthier. Bumblebee has been around for a long time and is good brand. Love to make tuna salad, tuna sandwiches and add tuna to a salad. Definitely will purchase again.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
This bumble bee tuna is very light yet tasty and truly perfect for tuna sandwiches. Definitely a good value for $1 at the Dollar store
Ruth M.
Foodie Expert
I buy this to prepare my daughter's breakfast, since I have to control cholesterol and because of her young age can not medicate yet.
Bianca M.
Sacramento, CA
It's yummy you can put it in salads or just make a tuna sandwhich, I personally like it in water than in oil.
Brittany C.
Pretty solid. I eat this with some salsa or crackers when I need something to make quickly.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Dolphin safe, high in protein, and great price! A little high in sodium, and be careful eating them everyday (mercury poisoning).
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I bought this brand on a whim one time. Totally loved it. It's a little cheaper than some of the name brand tuna cans out there. Tastes good.
JoAnne O.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating Starkist and find that I still prefer that brand, but Bumble Bee is fine. This is a staple in my pantry for light, healthy eating options- high in protein, low in calories!