Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Luisa F.Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Angelica C.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tuna in Water.

Premium tuna.

Excellent source, Omega-3* EPA & DHA.

Since 1899. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this to prepare my daughter's breakfast, since I have to control cholesterol and because of her young age can not medicate yet.
Loren C.
Loren C.
Miami
Me encanta la tuna y sirve para muchas cosas. Very good value. Is not expensive. Is very good with avocado salad and tomatoes. You finds in super markets and Walgreens, CVS and buy again but is my favorite.
Fe m.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
This bumble bee tuna is very light yet tasty and truly perfect for tuna sandwiches. Definitely a good value for $1 at the Dollar store
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I bought this brand on a whim one time. Totally loved it. It's a little cheaper than some of the name brand tuna cans out there. Tastes good.
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Dolphin safe, high in protein, and great price! A little high in sodium, and be careful eating them everyday (mercury poisoning).
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Sacramento, CA
It's yummy you can put it in salads or just make a tuna sandwhich, I personally like it in water than in oil.
linda s.
linda s.
Cortland, OH
Love this brand of tuna, very flaky and tasty. not overly watery, the water drains right out leaving lots of tasty tuna. use it in salads and sandwiches as well as recipes
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Pretty solid. I eat this with some salsa or crackers when I need something to make quickly.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Foodie Expert
Bumblebee is an inexpensive tuna that tastes good. I liked that it's packed in water which is healthier. Bumblebee has been around for a long time and is good brand. Love to make tuna salad, tuna sandwiches and add tuna to a salad. Definitely will purchase again.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Foodie Expert
I purchase tuna every time I am at the grocery store, because it makes an easy lunch. I picked Bumble Bee brand last time because it was on clearance at Target. Honestly I purchase whatever is cheapest, so I am not sure that I will pick this up again, unless it is on sale.