Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Luisa F.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tuna in Water.

Premium tuna.

Excellent source, Omega-3* EPA & DHA.

Since 1899. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I bought this brand on a whim one time. Totally loved it. It's a little cheaper than some of the name brand tuna cans out there. Tastes good.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Foodie Expert
I buy this to prepare my daughter's breakfast, since I have to control cholesterol and because of her young age can not medicate yet.
Loren C.
Loren C.
Miami
Me encanta la tuna y sirve para muchas cosas. Very good value. Is not expensive. Is very good with avocado salad and tomatoes. You finds in super markets and Walgreens, CVS and buy again but is my favorite.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Foodie Expert
I purchase tuna every time I am at the grocery store, because it makes an easy lunch. I picked Bumble Bee brand last time because it was on clearance at Target. Honestly I purchase whatever is cheapest, so I am not sure that I will pick this up again, unless it is on sale.
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating Starkist and find that I still prefer that brand, but Bumble Bee is fine. This is a staple in my pantry for light, healthy eating options- high in protein, low in calories!
Dianna C.
Dianna C.
Hope Valley, RI
I don't eat tuna often. When I do it is bumblebee chuck light in water. add some mayo and celery salt and your golden
Anya L.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Average taste, nothing exceptional about it. But it is better in the water than in oil.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Not bad at all, actually bumblebee is my fave brand of tuna. this one is a little too fresh for me granted it's in water and all but i prefer the normal one better but this is a good substitute and is still flaky and nice!
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Dolphin safe, high in protein, and great price! A little high in sodium, and be careful eating them everyday (mercury poisoning).
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Sacramento, CA
It's yummy you can put it in salads or just make a tuna sandwhich, I personally like it in water than in oil.