BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Chunk Light Tuna in Vegetable Oil.

Premium tuna.

Since 1899.

Excellent omega-3* EPA & DHA source. see more...

Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
Quick recipe
make some Pico de Gallo
mix it with the tuna add salt and pepper to taste oh and don't forget some fresh lime juice!
sometimes I add a little bit of mayo
mix everything together
you're welcome!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I prefer tuna not in vegetable oil but I accidentally bought this and I just had to drain it extra. Likely will not purchase unless they are on an amazing sale.
Juliana T.
I love this brand and their tuna! I'm very picky when it comes to any seafood, but tuna is the only thing I eat & this is the only brand I trust.
Monica M.
Great quick and healthy snack! I love it in a salad, especially on a hot day when i dont feel like cooking bit i do love a good tuna cassarole
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this brand of tuna but I don't like the one in oil I always get the one in water and they are normally on sale for 1.00
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I love how this tastes. Its better than the regular tuna fish egg salad. Use this instead.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tuna on Oil will do but it doesn't taste as good as tuna on water! I'll settle for it
Meriem G.
i love this product! never disappointed me! i put it in salad pêcheur, with macaronis and mayonnaise or even make a tuna sandwich if i feel like to! fresh and tasty! i prefer this one than the tuna on water!
Nicole T.
Santiago
this brand for the tuna I love! knows very well that the preparation is easy and simple
💓💓💓