GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenBUMBLE BEE READY TO EAT
Bumble Bee Chicken in Barbecue Sauce Chicken with Crackers Kit

Bumble Bee® Chicken in Barbecue Sauce Chicken with Crackers Kit

by BUMBLE BEE READY TO EAT

This snack contains: Ready-to-Go Bumble Bee® Chicken in Barbecue Sauce, 6 buttery crackers, and a convenient spoon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble Bee® Chicken in Barbecue Sauce Chicken with Crackers Kit!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I really like this. It tastes pretty good, and it's cheap. I'd repurchase again.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
Quick snack on the go or late night snack. Has a pretty good taste and it's cheap. I purchase mine from Walmart but should be easy to find.
Jessica P.
Bristol, TN
This is the best snack for on the go people who have a busy and hectic schedule!
Sabrina D.
Plessisville, Quebec
My boyfriend love those. Sure it is not the best quality chicken but it's always a great snack to eat.

Looking for your answer?