Bumble Bee 4-pk. Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water 5-oz. uploaded by Jenice S.Bumble Bee 4-pk. Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water 5-oz. uploaded by Sharla A.Bumble Bee 4-pk. Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water 5-oz. uploaded by Shannon T.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble bee 4-pk. Solid white albacore tuna in water 5-oz. see more...

Heather W.
I decided to try this 12 ounce can of Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna with Hidden Valley Buttermilk ranch, relish, and some boiled eggs which came out pretty good. The tuna blends in well with the other ingredients that I mixed them with without it being too watery. I also like that the 12 ounce size which allows me to make enough tuna mix for tuna sandwiches to last me for at least 3 days.
Alexandra D.
I love this tuna, I prefer the solid white in water the oil is too heavy and the chunk is too mushy. I bought this at Walmart and at various gas stations. I like to make sandwiches with tuna, mayo and mustard on wheat bread. I would recommend this over other brands
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Solid white albacore is the only kind of tuna I buy! Mix it with chopped onions and celery, some mayo, relish, dill, paprika and a dash of salt and you'll have some amazing tuna salad! I serve it on our favorite toasted bread with Munster cheese and either lettuce or fresh spinach! Absolutely delicious and super healthy! It is also good with just crackers! MmmMm now I have to go make some!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Tuna...low fat, low/no carbs, high protein! Omega 3's are also a benefit of eating fish! I like adding tuna when I want to ad protein without too much fat or carbs! I eat it both cold and hot and mix it in pastas as well! For someone who is looking for a protein packed food that is low in calories needs some TUNA! :)
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I've always loved Albacore tuna and the Bumble Bee brand. Lately though, the last few times I have gotten this brand the tuna hasn't seemed as white and chunky. It's more pinkish and a tad slimey. I don't know if it's just because of overfishing, but it sure isn't the same as I remember!
Holly I.
Westbrook , ME
Love tuna and this brand has a better quality than some of the competitors. I have tried this tuna in water (my preference) and in oil (by accident) and even though I do not like tuna in oil, the quality of tuna from this brand made it bearable to eat.
Zulema U.
This tuna is healthy and helpful when on the run. You can make tuna patties or tuna salad, it's relatively cheap, if you want to be healthy and on a budget. I appreciate that it's in water and not soaked in oil.
Vivi E.
I love Albacore tuna... but, the Bumble Bee brand is just far too salty! You don't need to salt the tuna that much, BB. You just don't. The albacore is still not as salty/fishy/briney flavored as the "chunk light" (which is foul fish paste).
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I used to get regular old tuna in water for years. About a year ago someone suggested I try the solid white albacore. After trying this, its so much better than what I used to get. I can taste the difference if I have the cheaper stuff.
Rebecca S.
Kissimmee, FL
I only purchase tuna in water. I LOVE tuna, it's great in so many things! I hate when it's in oil, not a huge fan of that. This brand in particular is one of my favorites.
Shana j.
What are some good tuna recipes?
Jessica C.
Is the taste the same as regular starfish tuna?

Walmart