BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Hair Powder White by Bumble and Bumble is a multi purpose spray for darker blondes, golden, honey or lighter brunette hair. This spray has been created to enhance fullness and colors as well as blending in your roots. A multi-purpose spray for darker blondes, golden, honey or lighter brunette hair Created to enhance fullness and color Blends in your roots in between coloring your hair Size: 1 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns

Joanna P.
CDA
Smells amazing, doesn’t leave any residue, can usually go an extra few days using this product! It’s great for camping and doesn’t dry your hair out like some other brands.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
This is an amazing product. Can never use enough of this powder, on myself and on my client's. It works as a dry shampoo and also as a texturizing spray for styling. The white works well on blondes, it also comes in other colors but they are messy.
Marcia N.
Mastic, NY
Amazing product !! Keeps my hair looking super great !! Keeps oil down and never gives me that flat hair look since I already have flat hair , it's a good product and I would definitely buy again and I recommend it to anybody
Tara W.
Neenah, WI
Awesome dry shampoo! Works really well on light hair. It absorbs oil fast, but doesn't always last all day for me. I use this product every third day after I was my hair. I would recommend for people with finer hair.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! It's great in between shampoos! I use the white currently because my hair is dyed platinum and it is perfect! It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Sarah B.
It works well, but not the best thing in the world. There's a fine line between not enough, and it not absorbing enough oils, and too much and it making the hair very coarse at the roots. I have very dark roots and very blonde hair, so when my roots start showing, the white makes it very ashy looking at the top.
Jillian P.
I have brown hair so it is kind of tricky and risky to use for my hair but this product is great for in between shampoos, but if you're not careful, you could get spots of white patches all over your hair which are hard to get out. Other than that, this dry shampoo adds volume and shine to my hair!
Ushshi R.
I used this during my platinum days, and tho not nearly as bad as the black hair powder, I wasn't a fan of this at all. It finished way too quickly, more aerosol than powder. Switched to another spray on dry shampoo and kept dry powder shampoo in my bag for in between uses/at the gym.
Erina B.
Aurora, CO
Although I really do love Bumble and Bumble so much, I have to say this is not one of my favorite products of theirs. While my hair does tend to get greasy rather easily, especially in the summer, I found this dry shampoo to just be too harsh and drying, It actually had a bit of a chalky texture in my hair which I did not love...
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
I was pretty disappointed with this product! I was expecting it to have a lot of color to it so I could keep my white/gray hair looking good when my roots start coming in. Not the case and not the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It does work as a dry shampoo, it's just not that great, and for the price B&B should be giving a better product.