BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #99 in Dry Shampoo

Hair Powder White by Bumble and Bumble is a multi purpose spray for darker blondes, golden, honey or lighter brunette hair. This spray has been created to enhance fullness and colors as well as blending in your roots. A multi-purpose spray for darker blondes, golden, honey or lighter brunette hair Created to enhance fullness and color Blends in your roots in between coloring your hair Size: 1 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns

Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most expensive dry shampoo out there, but worth every penny!! It's not just a dry shampoo, but it blends with your color to cover up roots. I'm bleached to a platinum blonde so I use the white-it's not what most blondes would use (it's very pigmented). I use it instead of hairspray when I'm teasing my hair, it has a bit of hold to it.
annah m.
Hair powder is a must for my fine hair. Applied at the roots and roughed for a slightly messy look, gives just a little more volume than a dry shampoo. This is one of my favorites.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
This is an amazing product. Can never use enough of this powder, on myself and on my client's. It works as a dry shampoo and also as a texturizing spray for styling. The white works well on blondes, it also comes in other colors but they are messy.
Marcia N.
Mastic , NY
Amazing product !! Keeps my hair looking super great !! Keeps oil down and never gives me that flat hair look since I already have flat hair , it's a good product and I would definitely buy again and I recommend it to anybody
Tara W.
Fremont, WI
Awesome dry shampoo! Works really well on light hair. It absorbs oil fast, but doesn't always last all day for me. I use this product every third day after I was my hair. I would recommend for people with finer hair.
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
This worked great for styling without using hair spray. It adds a lot of volume and texture! I don't use it all of the time but it's perfect for big events when you need you're hair to cooperate!
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! It's great in between shampoos! I use the white currently because my hair is dyed platinum and it is perfect! It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Sarah B.
It works well, but not the best thing in the world. There's a fine line between not enough, and it not absorbing enough oils, and too much and it making the hair very coarse at the roots. I have very dark roots and very blonde hair, so when my roots start showing, the white makes it very ashy looking at the top.
Jillian P.
I have brown hair so it is kind of tricky and risky to use for my hair but this product is great for in between shampoos, but if you're not careful, you could get spots of white patches all over your hair which are hard to get out. Other than that, this dry shampoo adds volume and shine to my hair!
Ushshi R.
I used this during my platinum days, and tho not nearly as bad as the black hair powder, I wasn't a fan of this at all. It finished way too quickly, more aerosol than powder. Switched to another spray on dry shampoo and kept dry powder shampoo in my bag for in between uses/at the gym.