BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for white, silver, platinum, ash, and champagne blonde hair colors. White Hair Powder cleanses and refreshes hair while absorbing excess oil and adding volume and fullness. Use it to blend away roots between color appointments, extend the life of a blow-out, and leave hair with a silky, matte finish. see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks , CA
The most expensive dry shampoo out there, but worth every penny!! It's not just a dry shampoo, but it blends with your color to cover up roots. I'm bleached to a platinum blonde so I use the white-it's not what most blondes would use (it's very pigmented). I use it instead of hairspray when I'm teasing my hair, it has a bit of hold to it.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
Awesome dry shampoo! Works really well on light hair. It absorbs oil fast, but doesn't always last all day for me. I use this product every third day after I was my hair. I would recommend for people with finer hair.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
This worked great for styling without using hair spray. It adds a lot of volume and texture! I don't use it all of the time but it's perfect for big events when you need you're hair to cooperate!
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! It's great in between shampoos! I use the white currently because my hair is dyed platinum and it is perfect! It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This product is awesome! This is one of 2 fragrance free dry shampoos on the market! Absorbs oil well. You can find it at Sephora, and I love it!