BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for white, silver, platinum, ash, and champagne blonde hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use this purse-friendly size to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Erina B.
Erina B.
Aurora, CO
Although I really do love Bumble and Bumble so much, I have to say this is not one of my favorite products of theirs. While my hair does tend to get greasy rather easily, especially in the summer, I found this dry shampoo to just be too harsh and drying, It actually had a bit of a chalky texture in my hair which I did not love...
Kim C.
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
I have used (and hated) many hair powders, but this one is so great! I have fine hair and use this daily to give volume or as a dry shampoo. It does leave a slight white cast but if you massage in it enough it is invisible even on my brunette hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling tacky or sticky and volume lasts all day. Love!
Johna W.
Johna W.
I liked the loose pret-a-powder better. A little pricey for how sticky it was, it's just not that much better than drug store brands. It's not the worst dry shampoo out there - but I would recommend going for their loose powder instead. I have thin hair, so maybe it would work better for someone with thick hair.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
It works well, but not the best thing in the world. There's a fine line between not enough, and it not absorbing enough oils, and too much and it making the hair very coarse at the roots. I have very dark roots and very blonde hair, so when my roots start showing, the white makes it very ashy looking at the top.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Marrero, LA
I enjoy using this product because I go 2-3 days without washing my hair. This product met my expectations because of it's value. Although it is a little pricey, the product is very long lasting. Instead of white powder, the company could try to make darker colored powders for brunettes.
Ushshi R.
Ushshi R.
I used this during my platinum days, and tho not nearly as bad as the black hair powder, I wasn't a fan of this at all. It finished way too quickly, more aerosol than powder. Switched to another spray on dry shampoo and kept dry powder shampoo in my bag for in between uses/at the gym.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
I bought this white powder since I had a bad experience with the colored ones (it gets everywhere!). It works similarly to the tresemme one but I feel like the bottle runs out too fast! Overall it works well but it is more pricey than other comparable products.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
This stuff is awesome. It is good for a dry shampoo kind of deal. I used to use baby powder, but now I've steered into dry shampoos and bumble and bumble products. I left one star off, because I prefer spray dry shampoos better
Bex V.
Bex V.
New York
I really liked this product because it helped when my hair would get oily but I feel that the best solution for this would be to wash it. This product is great for a quick use but i don't suggest using it all the time.
shri v.
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
If you are looking for extra texture and tightness without stickiness to your mane, this powder refreshes hair after washes and even on days you haven't fully styled your hair. It gives the hair a fresh flip.