BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for white, silver, platinum, ash, and champagne blonde hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use this purse-friendly size to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Erina B.
Aurora, CO
Although I really do love Bumble and Bumble so much, I have to say this is not one of my favorite products of theirs. While my hair does tend to get greasy rather easily, especially in the summer, I found this dry shampoo to just be too harsh and drying, It actually had a bit of a chalky texture in my hair which I did not love...
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
I have used (and hated) many hair powders, but this one is so great! I have fine hair and use this daily to give volume or as a dry shampoo. It does leave a slight white cast but if you massage in it enough it is invisible even on my brunette hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling tacky or sticky and volume lasts all day. Love!
Ushshi R.
I used this during my platinum days, and tho not nearly as bad as the black hair powder, I wasn't a fan of this at all. It finished way too quickly, more aerosol than powder. Switched to another spray on dry shampoo and kept dry powder shampoo in my bag for in between uses/at the gym.
Rachel T.
I bought this white powder since I had a bad experience with the colored ones (it gets everywhere!). It works similarly to the tresemme one but I feel like the bottle runs out too fast! Overall it works well but it is more pricey than other comparable products.
Andrea V.
This stuff is awesome. It is good for a dry shampoo kind of deal. I used to use baby powder, but now I've steered into dry shampoos and bumble and bumble products. I left one star off, because I prefer spray dry shampoos better
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
If you are looking for extra texture and tightness without stickiness to your mane, this powder refreshes hair after washes and even on days you haven't fully styled your hair. It gives the hair a fresh flip.
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
I expected this to be a good dry shampoo like the other colors, but if you have any darkness in your hair at all, it will be almost impossible to blend out any white spots. It is extremely absorbent!
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa
This is my fav hair powder. It's light, absorbs oil well, and even helps make roots less visible. A must-have for those who bleach their hair
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
This is a great product and there is nothing like it on the market. One of a kind, and great for editorial photo shoots.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
This is an amazing product. Can never use enough of this powder, on myself and on my client's. It works as a dry shampoo and also as a texturizing spray for styling. The white works well on blondes, it also comes in other colors but they are messy.