Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Toni K.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An overnight restorative mask that helps reverse the appearance of damaged hair for silky, destressed strands by morning. Key benefits: - Fortifies hair and reduces breakage - Nourishes and repairs damage - Restores and repairs hair's healthy look and feel If you want to know more…After blow drying, flat-ironing, tousling, and teasing, damage is a sure thing. Blended with antioxidant-packed camellia oil and super-nourishing evening primrose, this luxurious mask offers intense hair repair targeting past tress trauma and safe-guarding against future damage. Advanced hair repair technology helps repair split ends and restore hair's healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: Based on an in-vitro repeat grooming study vs. a non-conditioning shampoo:- 77% reduced breakage

Tracey A.
Toms River
I received this item as a sample from bumble and bumble and did end up buying the full sized product after use I also bought the full sized bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil balm to oil mask which was ok but no where near as great as this product is.

I applied this to semi clean dry hair around bedtime and put my hair into a loose ponytail. I woke up in the morning and resumed my normal routine. After showering and shampooing our the product I did not even need conditioner or leave in product whatsoever. My hair really did look healthier, more hydrated, smooth and was much easier to set angle manage and style. I repeat this process once a week and I have been more than satisfied with the results. Oh also this is another product that smells absolutely amazing. There is only one sort of downside which was my fault anyway since I deviated from the instructors. Don’t leave this product in for any longer than 12 hours otherwise it’s amazing smell turns into a weird and unpleasant one that may linger in your hair for a day or two. But as stated it clearly states on the container rinse out in the morning. Other than that it’s a wonderful product and results are achieved after just one use.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I started using bumble and bumble last year sporadically but I of course wanted to check out their overnight damage repair masque. My hair has a lot of chemical damage so I'm constantly looking for repair products. This one has a light scent that's slightly floral and boasts ingredients like camellia, evening primrose, and castor oil. My disappointment unfortunately comes with how much alcohol there is in the ingredients. I'd rather have all the hydrating goodies, not four types of alcohols. So this was an interesting try but not a permanent staple.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ love this mask. The first time I️ used it, I️ put it all over my dry hair and it felt and looked sooo gross. It just felt awful. However, when I️ washed it out the next day, my hair was sooooo soft and just felt so amazing. It definitely is worth having gross hair for a night and I️ will continue to use this and repurchase.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
Smells amazing! Super weird consistency to work into your hair but it locks on and give it a greasy but wearable look. I use it as an over night mask or sometimes I put the mask on and put my hair up and go to the gym. I can really feel my hair become hydrated again and smooth
Bridget M.
Crystal Lake
4 stars because the smell is so strong and over powering. Everything else about this product is great and its pretty effective. I use this product once every two weeks when I have a day at home. I dont like to wear this to sleep bc the scent it so strong but its great for a day time hair mask
Rosa R.
Awesome product. I use this in combination with another over night treatment to protect my bleached hair. I have noticed that since adding this to my routine my hair is feeling much more hydrated. My satin pillow cover is not ruined since when i apply I make sure to let the product absorb a bit in to my hair first before I lay my head down. By the way I use a light turquoise satin pillow cover and it is no worse for wear with this over night treatment. I get about 5 treatments per container.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
Alright, so to get to the point, I love this hair mask. I got a sample of it from Sephora because my hair is super damaged. This mask is light, smells AMAZING, and left my hair feeling so soft and healthy after just one use. It doesn't stick to my pillows when I sleep and people could smell my hair from across the room the next day (when the mask wasn't on my hair anymore). I'm serious. It smells fabulous. If you want a good hair mask, this one is it.
Sydney B.
Wdm, IA
This stuff is the BOMB! I thought I needed to go in for a salon hair treatment, but I received a sample of this and was blown away. I’ve even gotten compliments from others wondering if I’ve recently gotten a trim since it looks so healthy.
Kate F.
Provo, UT
I received a sample of this product as part of a Sephora purchase. It was a very generously sized sample, which is great, because I have a lot of hair. The smell of the hair mask is great, and it soaked into my dry hair really well. It didn’t leave any residue on my pillowcase, either. When I rinsed it the next morning, my hair felt really soft and smooth. Four stars because of the $48 price tag.
Kayleigh A.
I received a sample of this from Sephora when my hair really needed some tlc. It did add some moisture to the more damaged parts of my hair and did give it some extra life. I don't know if I would consider it my favorite hair mask, but I will most likely buy it next time by hair is a bit frazzled.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
What is that?
Sophie P.
Dawlish
do you have to wash it out in the morning or is it a leave in?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Do you have to rinse it out in the morning?
Angelica R.