Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An overnight restorative mask that helps reverse the appearance of damaged hair for silky, destressed strands by morning. Key benefits: - Fortifies hair and reduces breakage - Nourishes and repairs damage - Restores and repairs hair's healthy look and feel If you want to know more…After blow drying, flat-ironing, tousling, and teasing, damage is a sure thing. Blended with antioxidant-packed camellia oil and super-nourishing evening primrose, this luxurious mask offers intense hair repair targeting past tress trauma and safe-guarding against future damage. Advanced hair repair technology helps repair split ends and restore hair's healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: Based on an in-vitro repeat grooming study vs. a non-conditioning shampoo:- 77% reduced breakage

Does this product really work and is it worth the price?
Is this product worth buying? I’m looking to fix damaged hair from years of coloring my hair. My hairdresser recommended this but I’m weary to spend the money on it if it’s not worth it. Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque
How long does this take to see results?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoolean
Not a fan. I bought this after mending masque was discontinued. I hate the way my hair feels after I put it in and don’t even want to sleep with it on. I can’t wait to wash my hair as soon as I put it in. I would not recommend this.
2 months agoIrvine, CA
I can’t stress this enough this product is amazing leaves your hair feeling soo stinking soft and smells awesome I leave it over night and it doesn’t stain my pillow would highly recommend !
2 years agoNew Brunswick, NJ
I️ love this mask. The first time I️ used it, I️ put it all over my dry hair and it felt and looked sooo gross. It just felt awful. However, when I️ washed it out the next day, my hair was sooooo soft and just felt so amazing. It definitely is worth having gross hair for a night and I️ will continue to use this and repurchase.
8 months agoParma, OH
Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Vivian E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this hair mask. The fragrance is nice but a little strong. However, this hair mask seems to work well. It conditions my frizzy hair and combing is easier. The sample size is not enough. I may just have to buy a full size.
8 months agoAberdeen, NC
Oh my god, y’all. If I could give this 20 stars, I would. I color treat my hair; dry it, curl it, straighten it, etc., and this stuff made my hair feel like I had hit the reset button and never touched it with a heat product. It will make your hair so soft, smooth, and BEAUTIFUL. I am trying so hard to convince myself I can spare the $49 to buy the full sized tub because my thirsty hair needs it! My hair is a little below the shoulders, thick, and frizzy. This is a holy grail hair product. I’d suggest leaving it on overnight, and make sure to thoroughly wash and condition your hair afterward. You won’t be disappointed!
9 months agoTupelo , MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love bumble and bumble products. So I was excited to give this product a try after receiving it in my stocking for Christmas! It really leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. It’s not too heavy like some mask which I love. It also smells amazing. Overall I really like this product. It is a little expensive but I feel worth the price.
2 years agoSandy, UT
I received a sample of this product as part of a Sephora purchase. It was a very generously sized sample, which is great, because I have a lot of hair. The smell of the hair mask is great, and it soaked into my dry hair really well. It didn’t leave any residue on my pillowcase, either. When I rinsed it the next morning, my hair felt really soft and smooth. Four stars because of the $48 price tag.
a year ago
This stuff smells amazing! It’s like fruity but almost like a grass type of smell too. I love it, it goes on well, very smoothing. I just recently received a pack from a subscription box and it’s awesome. I dye my hair a lot and I have naturally curly hair so this product is a huge help for me. I recommend it.
2 years agoBoise, ID
I received a sample of this from Sephora when my hair really needed some tlc. It did add some moisture to the more damaged parts of my hair and did give it some extra life. I don't know if I would consider it my favorite hair mask, but I will most likely buy it next time by hair is a bit frazzled.
2 years agonew york
Omg, this smell. I can smell my hair even after I wash mask off. It’s so good. I usually use it only on my ends which are processed from bleaching and my hair feels nice right away. My hair is less frizzy and feel moist and alive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Geralyn J. 9 months ago
I’ve re purchased that product at least 3 times in the past year and a half! I have curly hair and live in an extremely dry climate and my hair was suffering big time! One application of this mask left on overnight and it brought all the life back to my hair!! I have an awful lot of hair and i was able to use this for quite a few applications! I would most definitely try it, it worked wonders for me and I’ve recommended it to a number of friends who have also fell in love with it!!
2 years ago
If you've tried the Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque what's yalls thoughts? I'm looking for a good hair mask. My hair is very fine and thin and damaged. Trying to get it back heathy! Thank you!!
Victoria T. 5 months ago
I love this hair masque. It makes a huge difference for my damaged hair. My hair comes out feeling so soft to the touch and way less frizzy. Unfortunately I have pretty thick and coarse hair, so I hope it would have the same effect for you!