Bumble and bumble. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Toni K.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #67 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An overnight restorative mask that helps reverse the appearance of damaged hair for silky, destressed strands by morning. Key benefits: - Fortifies hair and reduces breakage - Nourishes and repairs damage - Restores and repairs hair's healthy look and feel If you want to know more…After blow drying, flat-ironing, tousling, and teasing, damage is a sure thing. Blended with antioxidant-packed camellia oil and super-nourishing evening primrose, this luxurious mask offers intense hair repair targeting past tress trauma and safe-guarding against future damage. Advanced hair repair technology helps repair split ends and restore hair's healthy look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: Based on an in-vitro repeat grooming study vs. a non-conditioning shampoo:- 77% reduced breakage

Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I started using bumble and bumble last year sporadically but I of course wanted to check out their overnight damage repair masque. My hair has a lot of chemical damage so I'm constantly looking for repair products. This one has a light scent that's slightly floral and boasts ingredients like camellia, evening primrose, and castor oil. My disappointment unfortunately comes with how much alcohol there is in the ingredients. I'd rather have all the hydrating goodies, not four types of alcohols. So this was an interesting try but not a permanent staple.
Leslie I.
San Diego
Not only does it smell completely amazing but it also works!! I put it in my wet or dry hair and leave it for a few hour or over night. It's easy to sleep with, it absorbs into your hair so your hair doesn't feel wet all night. After a regular shampoo the next day my hair feels so soft and healthy and you can feel the difference for weeks!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ love this mask. The first time I️ used it, I️ put it all over my dry hair and it felt and looked sooo gross. It just felt awful. However, when I️ washed it out the next day, my hair was sooooo soft and just felt so amazing. It definitely is worth having gross hair for a night and I️ will continue to use this and repurchase.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Smells amazing! Super weird consistency to work into your hair but it locks on and give it a greasy but wearable look. I use it as an over night mask or sometimes I put the mask on and put my hair up and go to the gym. I can really feel my hair become hydrated again and smooth
Rosa R.
Awesome product. I use this in combination with another over night treatment to protect my bleached hair. I have noticed that since adding this to my routine my hair is feeling much more hydrated. My satin pillow cover is not ruined since when i apply I make sure to let the product absorb a bit in to my hair first before I lay my head down. By the way I use a light turquoise satin pillow cover and it is no worse for wear with this over night treatment. I get about 5 treatments per container.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
Alright, so to get to the point, I love this hair mask. I got a sample of it from Sephora because my hair is super damaged. This mask is light, smells AMAZING, and left my hair feeling so soft and healthy after just one use. It doesn't stick to my pillows when I sleep and people could smell my hair from across the room the next day (when the mask wasn't on my hair anymore). I'm serious. It smells fabulous. If you want a good hair mask, this one is it.
Sydney B.
Wdm, IA
This stuff is the BOMB! I thought I needed to go in for a salon hair treatment, but I received a sample of this and was blown away. I’ve even gotten compliments from others wondering if I’ve recently gotten a trim since it looks so healthy.
Kate F.
Provo, UT
I received a sample of this product as part of a Sephora purchase. It was a very generously sized sample, which is great, because I have a lot of hair. The smell of the hair mask is great, and it soaked into my dry hair really well. It didn’t leave any residue on my pillowcase, either. When I rinsed it the next morning, my hair felt really soft and smooth. Four stars because of the $48 price tag.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
This hair mask is extremely great. It is easy to use and is gentle on the hair. It is easy to rinse out and leaves the hair feeling fresh and silky. Very effective product. I will continue buying this.
Kayleigh A.
I received a sample of this from Sephora when my hair really needed some tlc. It did add some moisture to the more damaged parts of my hair and did give it some extra life. I don't know if I would consider it my favorite hair mask, but I will most likely buy it next time by hair is a bit frazzled.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
What is that?
Sophie P.
Dawlish
do you have to wash it out in the morning or is it a leave in?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Do you have to rinse it out in the morning?
Angelica R.