BeautyHairBumble and bumble
While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque

Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque

An overnight treatment to help reverse the appearance of damaged hair - for swingy, silky (de-stressed) strands by A.M.

[product:bumble-and-bumble-while-you-sleep-overnight-damage-repair-masque] ? How does this hair mask compare with Bumble and Bumble's new hairdresser's oil mask? I have color-treated hair, and have used the repair masque in the past.
Does this product really work and is it worth the price?
Is this product worth buying? I’m looking to fix damaged hair from years of coloring my hair. My hairdresser recommended this but I’m weary to spend the money on it if it’s not worth it. [product:bumble-and-bumble-while-you-sleep-overnight-damage-repair-masque]
Start your review of Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque. Yyyeeessss!!! I love overnight hair masks. My hair is color treated, long, wavy and gets dry so easy. I use this mask around once a week. I feel like once a week helps and since this costs alot I am using this sparingly. I would buy this again.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Vivian E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this hair mask. The fragrance is nice but a little strong. However, this hair mask seems to work well. It conditions my frizzy hair and combing is easier. The sample size is not enough. I may just have to buy a full size.
Brook L.
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Brook L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells amazing! This hair mask can be used on dry or wet hair. I recommend that if you use it on dry hair and leave overnight -- use it only once a week. Once rinsed and washed my hair texture is so soft and no frizz! Great product for your dry ends plus a little goes far.
Vaishnavi K.
Wellington, CO
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Vaishnavi K.
This is the very first time I’m trying this out and I am looking forward [email protected] results Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque
Ellysia O.
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Ellysia O.
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque uploaded by Ellysia O.
One of the most expensive hair products I have ever bought, but I stand by this masque. It’s light weight, I leave it in overnight and my hair feels soft, smells great and most importantly, remains hydrated and does not dry out. They have a daytime serum that you’re supposed to pair with it, I’ve never actually tried it, but I’ve heard good things! Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque
Sara-Catherine T.
Tupelo, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love bumble and bumble products. So I was excited to give this product a try after receiving it in my stocking for Christmas! It really leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. It’s not too heavy like some mask which I love. It also smells amazing. Overall I really like this product. It is a little expensive but I feel worth the price.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
I️ love this mask. The first time I️ used it, I️ put it all over my dry hair and it felt and looked sooo gross. It just felt awful. However, when I️ washed it out the next day, my hair was sooooo soft and just felt so amazing. It definitely is worth having gross hair for a night and I️ will continue to use this and repurchase.
Megan  W.
Eureka, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that this is an overnight mask, it is very creamy and will make a mess, so I actually don’t leave it in overnight. But I like masks that allow for you to keep them on for however long you want. It makes me nervous when there is a time limit, like 5-10 mins, it’s never enough, but some products say not to use longer than that. I like to put this on, put my hair up and go for an hour run, then come home and wash it out. Smells amazing, doesn’t weigh my hair down at all, and my hair always feels great after using. Unfortunately I can’t use it right now because I have extensions and cannot use anything with coconut oil, but I know it’ll be waiting for me later!
Chloe N.
This masque is amazing! It really does wonders to make damaged or dry hair feel soft. Honestly so good and definitely pair it with the bb. repair fluid too for daytime. Definitely recommend this.
Sarah H.
Fallston, MD
I love this mask! It smells amazing! It works to repair your hair, making bleached hair feel healthy again. This is an overnight mask, which I apply to dry hair and sleep with a shower cap on. My only issue with this mask is that I find I run through the container too fast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah R.
Decatur, GA
il y a 2 ans
Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque ? How does this hair mask compare with Bumble and Bumble's new hairdresser's oil mask? I have color-treated hair, and have used the repair masque in the past.
Amanda W. il y a 2 ans
Love this stuff it makes your hair so soft! I use this once a week now because of beach, sun, coloring of my hair. I also use the primer after shower and before blow dry
Kaila M.
Monterey, CA
il y a 3 ans
Geralyn J. il y a 3 ans
I’ve re purchased that product at least 3 times in the past year and a half! I have curly hair and live in an extremely dry climate and my hair was suffering big time! One application of this mask left on overnight and it brought all the life back to my hair!! I have an awful lot of hair and i was able to use this for quite a few applications! I would most definitely try it, it worked wonders for me and I’ve recommended it to a number of friends who have also fell in love with it!!
Miranda H.
Spring Hill, TN
il y a 5 ans
If you've tried the Bumble and bumble While You Sleep Damage Repair Masque what's yalls thoughts? I'm looking for a good hair mask. My hair is very fine and thin and damaged. Trying to get it back heathy! Thank you!!
Skye B. il y a 2 ans
I absolutely loved this mask! Leaves my hair so soft and didn’t feel like it weighed it down!