BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Dianna G.
This was a great option to calm my frizz in the humid days of summer. I appreciate it doesn’t leave my hair with that greasy feel. The only issue is that this doesn’t pair well with my dry shampoo, so it’s something I feel like needs to be washed out the next day.
Amy S.
I am a huge fan of bumble and bumble and this styling wax is another hit! I like that it’s not heavy so it doesn’t weigh your hair down. It’s also not too oily so it doesn’t make your hair look greasy. It has just enough of that “it factor” to make your hair look finished and shiny! Definitely recommend!!
Ileana O.
New Orleans, LA
I've got curly hair and it's not always the easiest thing to tame. This product manages to tame my hair better than most products I've tried. The smell is great! It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I'd buy it again and again! If you've got thick curly hair, give it a try.
Katie W.
Oswego, NY
Leaves my hair nice and smooth. Softens hair and really improves the appearance of my hair. I would recommend and repurchase. It met my expectations. My hair is blonde and wavy and it didn't leave resedue and or discoloration a. Improved my texture.
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
Bumble and Bumble is wonderful. Best styling balm I have ever used. It lasts all day and smells great. The price is a little more than others products I use, but it's worth it and it smells great! I would recommend this and I would buy this again.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I got this BB cream as a sample and I will need to buy it when I run out! A little goes a long way. I like the smell and I can see the difference in my hair. It adds some shine and tames the frizz, makes my hair overall easier to handle. It can't stand alone in my frizzy curly hair, but it makes the products I normally use work even better.
Candace
This product holds style really well, especially for the fact that I have thin, flat straight hair. I volumize with dry shampoo, then go in with this balm. 4 stars only because I wish it smelled nicer!
Madalina S.
Norfolk, VA
It works well. Especially on two to three day hair, and normally it is so hard for someone with thick hair to find a product that works, but this product works! But the stuff needs a lot of work to get into your hair, and it gets all over your hands in the process.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, the texture and the outcome. I love using this, even though it is a tad expensive. It's a great investment for your hair to tame.
Alexia S.
Northridge, CA
Such a great product. I love balms because I can get them in my hair evenly, and I think that's the key to styling. It's in your hair, every hair and your style lasts, your hair looks and feels great.