BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Dalia C.
I get that product from Norstrom, and I'm very satisfied with this brand, really good! My hair feels more smooth and bright. It's very easy to use and very concentrated. I'm very satisfied with that product!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Hands down the best treatment masque for dry brittle and damaged hair-- my hair felt so soft and renewed after using this treatment. It's a thick consistency, but it spreads very well. I was very satisfied.
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This treatment was very nice for my hair. It helped with all the damage. It made it soft. It smells really good. It wasn't expensive. It is a mask treatment. I would recommend it to everyone. I go it from target. I was very satisfied and will use it again.
Haley S.
Deer River, MN
Overall this is a decent mask to use. Even so my hair is greasy by the time my hair dries even though everything is washed out.