BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Multi-delivery hair and scalp care through the science of skincare

Prevents oxidation that can cause color to fade

Provides the energy and the amino acids to rebuild protein, and supplements the lipid system that balances moisture

• I have extremely damaged hair, has this worked for anyone?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work in color treated hair? Split ends?1 Answers
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love bumble and bumble products. I think that their dry spray is more worth the money than this though. I would prefer olaplex or even garnier for the price and how effective it is. I will have to stick more to styling products
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
I love Bumble & Bumble products! They smell amazing and work even better! I think Bumble and Bumble Bb. Treatment Damage Therapy Complex 3, 6.7 Ounces is one in all best product on this website. It’s worth and worth is reasonable however it’s quality is high. So I suggest you to buy this. Bumble and bumble. Treatment Damage Therapy Complex 3
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This product is a great treatment for the hair that will make broken hair feel new again. It is great for people who color their hair often because it will repair the damage. This line is very expensive, but I have liked everything that I have tried so far.
Alana L.
Got this Bumble and bumble Bb treatment for my severely damaged hair. Seemed to help out my hair. Not a miracle treatment, but showed some improvement. I feel it was too small of a bottle, especially for the price. I loved the smell. I may purchase again.
Angel M.
Chester, SC
This wasn't really my favorite product. I have long naturally curly hair which is colored and frizzy. I used as directed but honestly didn't notice much of a difference. Has a very pleasant smell and a nice texture but not the results I had hoped for.
Demitria Z.
One of my favorite products! My hair dresser recommended this amazing product and I haven't stopped using it since! To say obessed is an understatement! I use this product at least two times a week and it is easy to use! The packaging is amazing and I am 100% satisfied!
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
totally addicted to Bumble and Bumble.  A noticeable difference.  My husband who never buys products tried this one day and has been using it ever since.  Fifty and fabulous thanks to Bumble and Bumble
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
A perfect remedy for the person who suffers from dehydrated hair. I live in southern California and I have curly hair so I have to work extra hard to keep my hair feeling soft. I was definitely satisfied with the results. 5 stars Bumble & Bumble!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
I would love love to try this product I've only heard fantastic reviews about this and we people that has said some mixed tbk ty
ahine l.
caldwell, ID
Didn't do much for my hair I feel like since I have big hair I probably didn't notice much of a difference when I put it on
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
I have extremely damaged hair, has this worked for anyone?
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How well does this product work in color treated hair? Split ends?