Bumble and Bumble Tonic Shampoo
Bumble and Bumble Tonic Shampoo
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
I have thick hair that unfortunately requires a lot of shampoo and conditioning. I had stopped using B&B's regular products (including this one) and found that a ton of gunk had accumulated on my hair-- it just felt rough and sticky when you ran your fingers through it.

After one use my hair was back to it's usual softness. I make sure to leave it on for at least 3-5 minutes and really work it into all parts of my hair and scalp. It smells nice and there's a satisfying tingle, too!
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The best product for keeping hair CLEAN. best for those who sweat a lot or use products that cause buildup. It lathers lightly, enough to let you know it's cleaning and not enough to dry your strands out. The scent and power of Tea Tree oil is the winner here. Super refreshing! Only problem is the high price and availability since it's been discontinued.
Jen H.
York, PA
I like this shampoo. Made my hair and scalp feel nice. I was very happy with this product