Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer

This invigorating primer is blended with herbs, vitamins, and Tea Tree Oil to detangle and refresh hair and scalp.

How To Use:

Spray evenly and liberally (you can’t use too much) onto damp or dry hair and work through.

Key Ingredients:

Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: fullness, shine, moisture balance

Lamium Album Flower Extract: softness, gloss

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: antiseptic

Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: stimulates circulation, oil control

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: scalp stimulant, anti-microbial, conditioning

Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects, moisturizing

Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: astringent; tones and conditions scalp

Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.

Would this work well for people with oily scalp or dandruff?
Is this a good product???
Does this work well on fine hair? I'm afraid it will make my hair too soft and my curls will fall.
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoPhiladelphia, TN
I took away a star because this product is so expensive however this product does work and it is worth it if you stylet and use heat product on your hair frequently
5 months agoManteca, CA
The product itself worked well enough. It wasn’t sticky and didn’t weigh my hair down. For the price though, there are others that work just as well for cheaper.
5 months ago
This has a nice earthy, slightly minty scent. It also has a refreshing feel on the scalp. It sprays evenly. I feel like it gives a nice amount of moisture to the scalp. I do try not to over spray though as doing so can cause there to be a little bit of product build up and I find it can make my scalp/roots feel and look greasy. I have repurchased this several times over the last few years as I have yet to find anything similar to it that I like.
2 years ago
I haven't found anything on the market quite like this - it's just a prep spray for before your blow out - it's kind of like a leave in conditioner, but doesn't make your hair too soft. It has kind of a masculine smell, but in a pleasant way. I've been using this product for 10+ years and haven't found an alternative yet.
a year ago
It’s an okay product. I don’t really find it useful just because I have thin hair and usually wear it straight but it’s great for blowouts or curly hair. It doesn’t feel greasy but it’s a little heavy on the hair. A little goes a long way and the scent isn’t too strong. All in all I wouldn’t purchase again because I don’t need it but it’s still a great product
2 years agoBlue Ash, OH
Tonic is my favorite everyday basic product. It is more for the healthy of the scalp and hair than it is a styling product. I like this because it is very user friendly you can’t use too much and you can put it everywhere both roots and ends. I call this product a band aid for the scalp because it has tea tree oil in it and is veg soothing.
8 months agoMarlboro, NJ
I stopped using this tonic lotion and not sure why, I went back to it recently and wondering why I ever stopped. I get dry scalp and this is a life saver for me.. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel when all styled...
3 years agoLake Charles, LA
Loveeee this! Detangles so well and leave my hair so soft and shiny! I've used about 5 different brands of leave in conditioner and I love the way this one smells and it's not heavy! Pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion
5 months ago
Great hair primer. It is lightweight and won’t weigh down hair. It is like water. The smell isn’t bad either. Bumble and bumble is pricey but this size is decent and can last you a while. You don’t need much of this.
a year agoAustin, TX
Reasonably priced for a salon quality product. It is great to use right after the shower, before you start styling. It helps to detangle my hair post-shower and keeps it detangled throughout the day. I really like that it comes in a spritz bottle - I like being able to spray directly on my brush!