Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer

This invigorating primer is blended with herbs, vitamins, and Tea Tree Oil to detangle and refresh hair .

Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer Has anyone used this in their children’s hair? My 5 year old daughter has fine, straightish hair that knots up if I breathe near it, and traditional detangling sprays don’t do much except somewhat act as a placebo.
What is the difference between this Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer and the [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]? Just the additional UV and heat protection?
Any ideas for a good serum to fight hair loss?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer!
Francesca  L.
Haverhill, MA
Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer uploaded by Francesca  L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this product. It has so many uses but I manly use it to tame my beach waves after doing the braiding and leaving over night method. I am not one to put much effort into my hair haha so this product is perfect for my routine Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is a nice product and it smells very nice in my opinion. I highly recommend this brand for everyone.
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Great primer. Very strong tea tree scent. Detangler, conditions hair and scalp leaving it feeling so fresh. Can be layered with other products. Last a long time. Highly recommend!
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
I adore this product. The tea tree smells so fresh and feels great on the scalp. The only product I use after washing and conditioning, great for my waves 🌊
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is a great product for detangling dry hair! I get it at Sephora and I absolutely love it! It meets all my expectations it’s a reasonable price and my hair drinks it like a fine wine, I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend if you have dry tangles.#MyBeautyAwards
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
Bumble and bumble Tonic Primer uploaded by Nancy B.
My HG hair primer! This features tea tre oil thus making it invigorating on the scalp and on the senses. It detangles strands along with adding nourishment (herbs) to the hair. I would highly recommend this tonic. I use it as the first step to styling my hair. It’s great for layering products over as it provides a good base for other products to be added on top of. This is used to refresh styles on dry hair as well. I’ve been using it after every shower for years now!
Alexa K.
Pike Road, AL
This Tonic Lotions works great and smells great. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will never look dry.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
After three years of "growing my hair out," I had made such little progress that I was ready to cut it all off and start all over again. However, once I started using the nutrient rich B&B Tonic, the difference has been amazing. Not only has my hair grow noticeably longer, overall, my hair is healthier, stronger, and shinier!
Kelly C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this! Bumble and bumble make high quality hair products. This protects my hair as well as softens and makes it look shiny. I use this before I blow dry my hair and it makes a huge difference. I will continue to buy and use this product.
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Love Love!!! This has a nice peppermint smell to it that just makes you feel so clean and fresh! Helps protect your hair and make it smooth without being greasy! A must have! A little goes a long way! Still on my first bottle a year later!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
il y a 6 mois
Francesca L. il y a 3 mois
I've used it on my 6 year old a few times when I was out of hers, and it worked beautifully. I uploaded a photo of a product that works great for her hair too. But yes, the bumble works nicely for them as well.
Andrea R.