BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This invigorating primer is blended with herbs, vitamins, and Tea Tree Oil to detangle and refresh hair and scalp.

INGREDIENTS

Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: fullness, shine, moisture balance

Lamium Album Flower Extract: softness, gloss

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: antiseptic

Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: stimulates circulation, oil control

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: scalp stimulant, anti-microbial, conditioning

Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects, moisturizing

Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: astringent; tones and conditions scalp

Buy on ULTA
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tonic is my favorite everyday basic product. It is more for the healthy of the scalp and hair than it is a styling product. I like this because it is very user friendly you can’t use too much and you can put it everywhere both roots and ends. I call this product a band aid for the scalp because it has tea tree oil in it and is veg soothing.
Madison C.
Columbus, OH
If I were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one product with me, it would be Tonic! This is my fix all product! I am absolutely in love with Tonic, because it does it all. It helps with dry scalp, it's a great primer, and it's just really great!!
Dianna G.
This is a great product for Oreo before you style - I would skip if you’re just going to let it air dry and not curl/iron. I also like this in between shampoos as it refreshes my hair and absorbs some of the “grease”. Smells minty!
Alex :.
Boise
I really like this hair spray primer. It’s great for my hair, I have wavy dark hard and it gets tangled a lot. So it really helps me to get through those tangles and have soft smooth hair. It can often be really heavy on the hair. I’ve bought this two times now and both times my spray tool broke and stopped spritzing and just sends out small chunks of the product which makes it way harder to apply to my hair. I’d recommend it just be cautious about how much you put on and with the bottle so the spray doesn’t stop working!
Erica W.
I haven't found anything on the market quite like this - it's just a prep spray for before your blow out - it's kind of like a leave in conditioner, but doesn't make your hair too soft. It has kind of a masculine smell, but in a pleasant way. I've been using this product for 10+ years and haven't found an alternative yet.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite curly hair prep tool. It keeps my scalp in balance and really allows for better product absorption on damp or dry hair. I go through about three or four of the bottles a year just because nothing else feels as effective as a prep step for healthy looking curls.
Emily M.
Lake charles, LA
Loveeee this! Detangles so well and leave my hair so soft and shiny! I've used about 5 different brands of leave in conditioner and I love the way this one smells and it's not heavy! Pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is a treat for detangling my hair! I love the tea tree oil scent and it tingles my scalp which feels great. It does last longer if you don't over spray. A little goes far. I have not seen any product like this out there. Top product worth the $$
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to product for my hair. Helps to keep it healthy especially with me going from brunette to blond. Love the scent and that it has tea tree oil in it!
Maria A.
I use this everyday ! I have psoriasis in my scalp and it really helps calm the itchiness that can be associated with it! I love that I'm feeding and hydrating my scalp and roots!
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
What is tonic exactly? I've used bumble and bumble before and I've loved the few products I've used just curious what this one is?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is this a good product???
Kelsey T.
Vale, NC
Does this work well on fine hair? I'm afraid it will make my hair too soft and my curls will fall.
Isamar E.
Orange Park, FL
Would this work well for people with oily scalp or dandruff?