BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A nutrient-rich detangler and styling primer. This product is formulated with a rich mix of vitamins, herbs, and tea tree oil that tames tangles, refreshes your head, feeds your hair, and soothes your scalp. This product was inspired by old school barbers' elixirs and created with our male clients in mind.

Bumble and bumble Tonic Lotion
  • "I love that it has tea tree oil - my boys are elementary school aged, and tea tree oil works as a lice deterrent (no fun to think about, I know, but we've never gotten it!!)." in 3 reviews
  • "i use it on regular bases and i'm happy with it, just put it on wet hair after the shower and you don't need anything else..!" in 1 review
  • "Especially the Tonic Lotion because it smells great and makes my hair feel nice without any greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "I love this Bumble &Bumble hair tonic, it smells great and works well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair is always super tangly, so I just spray it in my hair after a shower and it makes my hair soft and controllable." in 1 review
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great "hair prep" if you're going to be actually styling your hair. I have oily and thin hair so I avoid using products if I'm just going to be sitting around the house but if I'm going to wand my hair, I start with this. It acts as a light detangler and soother and I put it on before I use the thickening spray (also my bumble) before I blow dry it for basically a blow out at home. I love the smell of tea tree and that's what this baby is. I need to buy another bottle, I'm at the bottom of my second!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I will say that if you are sensitive to scents, this product may be a problem for you, it has a strong herbal scent. Besides that, it's a great product to throw in your hair and do a quick dry. I particularly enjoy it when I need to just re-blow dry my bangs or top of my hair when I'm not washing and drying my whole head. I spray this in, do a quick round brush and my hair dries quickly and looks good as fresh!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Although I do love this product I will say I don't like that it doesn't state you shouldn't use on colored hair. Although tea tree oil is amazing for just about everything, it isn't good everyday for colored hair. The strong scent in this is the tea tree oil and it makes color in hair fade quicker than it should.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for over three years and it's wonderful in maintaining scalp and hair health. I actually think it should be necessary in taking care of your hair. The smell is fabulous. It doesn't leave anything sticky or no residue. It keeps my hair fresh, clean, and soft. This stuff is a miracle.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally a life saver for my hair! I spritz on before blow drying in the morning and not only does it smell AMAZING but it keeps my hair from getting frizzy and flat throughout the day! The packaging is cute as is all B&B products. Love it and would totally recommend it for others!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I been having a dry itchy scalp- especially in the winter. This has made a WORLD of difference. I don't get the tingling sensation they mention very often, but it is nice smelling and leaves my hair in good condition. I will make sure to keep on buying this item since it's help me so much.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Dallas, GA
My family uses this tonic lotion after every shower. one of my daughters does not love the scent, but tge rest of us do. It is a great way to infuse some tea tree oil into our hair. This is invigorating to our scalp, and can ward off anything that does not belong in our hair.
Blake T.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
It smells awesome and kept my problem hair in the best condition it ever has been in. I adore this product. I usually stay away from anything moisturizing because I have thin and fine hair and it will weight it down, but not this product. It keeps my hair healthy and happy!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Washington, DC
I'm in love. This tonic is simple, to the point, and effective. I find I can use less or go without other products. It tames my frizz and leaves my hair soft and manageable. And the smell, oh my god, the smell. The tea tree oil reminds me a yoga studio in the very best way.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
This tonic lotion for your hair is amazing! It does the work of several products in one! It's a detangler, a leave in, a heat protectant and even helps with frizz I've noticed! I've used this for several years and have tried other products but nothing comes close to this!
Britni W.
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
What is tonic exactly? I've used bumble and bumble before and I've loved the few products I've used just curious what this one is?
Isamar E.
Isamar E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work well for people with oily scalp or dandruff?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC
Does this work well on fine hair? I'm afraid it will make my hair too soft and my curls will fall.
Dani C.