BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A nutrient-rich detangler and styling primer. This product is formulated with a rich mix of vitamins, herbs, and tea tree oil that tames tangles, refreshes your head, feeds your hair, and soothes your scalp. This product was inspired by old school barbers' elixirs and created with our male clients in mind.

Bumble and bumble Tonic Lotion
  • "I love that it has tea tree oil - my boys are elementary school aged, and tea tree oil works as a lice deterrent (no fun to think about, I know, but we've never gotten it!!)." in 3 reviews
  • "i use it on regular bases and i'm happy with it, just put it on wet hair after the shower and you don't need anything else..!" in 1 review
  • "Especially the Tonic Lotion because it smells great and makes my hair feel nice without any greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "I love this Bumble &Bumble hair tonic, it smells great and works well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair is always super tangly, so I just spray it in my hair after a shower and it makes my hair soft and controllable." in 1 review
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great "hair prep" if you're going to be actually styling your hair. I have oily and thin hair so I avoid using products if I'm just going to be sitting around the house but if I'm going to wand my hair, I start with this. It acts as a light detangler and soother and I put it on before I use the thickening spray (also my bumble) before I blow dry it for basically a blow out at home. I love the smell of tea tree and that's what this baby is. I need to buy another bottle, I'm at the bottom of my second!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I will say that if you are sensitive to scents, this product may be a problem for you, it has a strong herbal scent. Besides that, it's a great product to throw in your hair and do a quick dry. I particularly enjoy it when I need to just re-blow dry my bangs or top of my hair when I'm not washing and drying my whole head. I spray this in, do a quick round brush and my hair dries quickly and looks good as fresh!
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Although I do love this product I will say I don't like that it doesn't state you shouldn't use on colored hair. Although tea tree oil is amazing for just about everything, it isn't good everyday for colored hair. The strong scent in this is the tea tree oil and it makes color in hair fade quicker than it should.
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
I've been using this product for over three years and it's wonderful in maintaining scalp and hair health. I actually think it should be necessary in taking care of your hair. The smell is fabulous. It doesn't leave anything sticky or no residue. It keeps my hair fresh, clean, and soft. This stuff is a miracle.
Katie G.
Washington, DC
I'm in love. This tonic is simple, to the point, and effective. I find I can use less or go without other products. It tames my frizz and leaves my hair soft and manageable. And the smell, oh my god, the smell. The tea tree oil reminds me a yoga studio in the very best way.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
It smells awesome and kept my problem hair in the best condition it ever has been in. I adore this product. I usually stay away from anything moisturizing because I have thin and fine hair and it will weight it down, but not this product. It keeps my hair healthy and happy!
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
This tonic lotion for your hair is amazing! It does the work of several products in one! It's a detangler, a leave in, a heat protectant and even helps with frizz I've noticed! I've used this for several years and have tried other products but nothing comes close to this!
Sarah C.
Wonderful during the winter, after shower, and after sun. Products sprays directly onto scalp and leaves a fresh, non-greasy finish with a slight tingly. Scent is fresh and minty from the tea tree oil. Blow dry is sleeker and scalp is calmed.
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
This is my holy grail! For some reaso my scalp stays very dry but does not flake. This keeps it moisturizer and keeps me from scratching. I hate to be out in public always scratching my scalp. I will never be without this product.
Charlotte D.
My hair stylist always uses this on me and I love it! It makes my hair smooth and smell amazing. I would love to buy it but it's a little pricey so I haven't brought myself to buy it yet but I definitely will in the future!
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
What is tonic exactly? I've used bumble and bumble before and I've loved the few products I've used just curious what this one is?
Isamar E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work well for people with oily scalp or dandruff?
Kelsey T.
Vale, NC
Does this work well on fine hair? I'm afraid it will make my hair too soft and my curls will fall.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product???