BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight cleanser for anyone craving fullness. This shampoo builds body in the shower and gives fine or limp hair a lift while moisturizing and sealing split ends. It's ideal for fine, thinning, limp, or flyaway hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Conditioner, Thickening Serum, and Thickening Hairspray. This shampoo is compatible with color-treated hair. This product is on the 2018 Women's Health Best Shampoos for Thinning Hair list. Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand, meaning they don't test on animals. Bb. products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde. see more...

Kat J.
So, I got a mini of this shampoo (with the matching conditioner) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Melissa G.
Modesto
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fine hair that is also heavy hair. I actually have a lot of hair but the individual strands are very fine. This stuff works wonders. Gives my hair volume and keeps it soft. I highly recommend
Jennifer L.
north waterboro
I have fine hair. This product worked miracles. My hair felt clean and full. Just wish it was not so expensive. Sometimes you can get lucky and find humble and humble products at tjmaxx.
Mariana M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it. My hair feels thinker and full of volume. Keeps it healthy and tangle free. I have tried other products but nothing compares to this one. It lathers up nicely and it’s easy to rinse off. Looking forward to buying it again.
Elizabeth A.
New York
It smells nice but it didn’t make my hair any thicker. I have flat, fine hair and this product didn’t do anything for it. I was hoping for better results considering how much the shampoo costs. I wouldn’t buy again.
Keara O.
Edgewater, CO
This shampoo did a good job of making my thin, fine, slightly oily hair voluminous and clean. I didn’t think it was amazing but I really liked it. It also smells nice! I likely won’t buy it again due to the price point.
Skylar F.
Owensboro
This keeps my hair super voluminous and thick. I’m not a big fan of thin hair on myself especially since my hair is shaped around my face. I love the volume it gives
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Mona S.
My hair is fine I love everything bumble and bumble it works great for my hair. 4 stars only because it is not cheap but you get what you pay for.
Carolyn C.
San Diego
Love this product so much! I have been looking for something that does this for my hair and I’ve found exactly that!

Amazon