Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo

This lightweight shampoo instantly preps hair for soft, touchable, moveable volume that lasts all day. (Same formula you know and love.)

Is this really good for thin hair?
What is the scent of this shampoo?
I’m constantly on the lookout for a great thickening shampoo. Does this one work well? Does it add volume too? And, do you only need to wash and rinse once?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo!
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Luisa S.
Love this shampoo. Leaves the hair feeling smooth and shiny. A little goes a long way.
Lilian F.
Mesa, AZ
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Lilian F.
I have tried so many different products. I was shocked how the shampoo and conditioner works. My hair appears thick and lots of volume. Just wash and blow dry. Nothing else needed. With the conditioner, only apply to the base of the scalp down. That is a good rule of thumb with most conditioners so as not to weigh your hair down.
Ashley M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Ashley M.
Tried Bumble and Bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo over the weekend for the first time and... OH MY GOODNESS. This stuff is incredible. It gave me results immediately. My hair had noticeably more volume. The smell is fantastic. This is definitely a thin haired girls dream.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Alessandra P.
My hair needs serious volume, so I decided to try the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. It really does give my hair a lot of volume—even when I use it alone without product and when I don’t blow dry my hair. I’m knocking off a star for two reasons: (1) it’s technically not safe for colored haired according to the company... and (2) the smell is not super pleasant. It’s fine. Just nothing nice.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Jessica L.
I received this Bumble and Bumble Thickening Volume shampoo from bumble & bumble and influenster. I have straight fine to medium hair and I’m always looking for effective volumizing hair products. I’ve been using this shampoo for the last 3 weeks. I find that my hair does look healthier and softer, but I have noticed maybe slight volumizing benefits. It is scented (which I enjoy), but keep that in mind if you are fragrance averse. This shampoo is pricey, but thankfully, it lathers very well and a small amount goes a long way. Claims: A volumizing, lightweight cleanser that helps create body—leaving hair looking healthy and feeling soft.
Katie W.
Elk Grove, CA
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie W.
This shampoo is great! I like the smell and am happily surprised that it doesn’t leave my long, fine hair tangled after I wash it. It gives an extra “oomph” boost that is perfect for days when you need a little extra volume.
Ugne V.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Ugne V.
I love the smell of this shampoo! It smells like a high quality salon. It lathers very nicely, the smallest drops makes so many suds which just makes me feel like I’m really getting my hair clean. I did notice some volume with this product, but I did not receive a conditioner, which maybe would help even more! Overall - it’s a nice shampoo that does add some volume to my otherwise flat hair.
Sheri K.
It wasn't life changing but still a nice product. I was very happy with it but didn't run out to repurchase either.
Kathleen A.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo uploaded by Kathleen A.
This shampoo is perfect for for getting a deep clean and adding volume! I use it whenever I have a special event when I’m going to be really styling my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair too dry or brittle. + You get a fair amount of product for the price. Would recommend!
Amber G.
Beaufort, SC
Just like all Bumble and Bumble products, this one smells amazing! After using this product I was able to quickly towel dry my hair and head out the door. No reason for styling! Definitely going to repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...