Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Elizabeth L.
['Cleveland', 'OH'], OH
Love this product! Works really great in comparison to other products and has a great quality
Choubaila M.
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
Jade L.
Cardiff
Smells very bitter and leaves hair very wet, even with just one spritz. Isn't good for use with heated curlers or tools as it doesn't hold the style very well, however it does hold stray hairs back and looks great for sleek updoos, however that sadly isn't the style I wear my hair so isn't fit for the purpose I use it for.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I just got the mini size of this and so far so good. I use it in my hair wet and then dry again as I am styling with my wand. It helps hold my curl for the day. The price is a bit high which is a downside but it is a good product and brand. Worth trying it the mini size
Kristen M.
['Airdrie', ''], AB
If you know me you know I love volume! I love having a big head of hair. It is sassy and classy and fun and if done right, super youthful! This is amazing hairspray because it helps amp up the volume!
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
I'm a huge bumble and bumble fan but this didn't add volume and only added a sticky texture to my hair. I found it more so way down my roots and didn't hold any curl. I'm a huge fan of dry spun and the oil line
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
I am on my third bottle of this stuff. I am always looking for products that would give my hair more volume and I am very impressed with this product. Even tho it's a tad pricey
Sam B.
['Toronto', ''], ON
Not as much volume as I'd like, but still helps quite a bit. Bumble and bumble always have such wonderful smelling products that aren't too perfumey. Great product overall though, I'm just a huge freak for volume!
Alex M.
North Bay, ON
Lovely hair thickening hairspray and it smells delicious ! I love the different application method on wet hair and when paired with the shampoo and conditioner my hair looked amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Nattfashion 🌸.
East yorkshire , Hull
Found this quite drying and tacky. I think it's quite overpriced too considering it didnt give me the desirable effect it was selling.
Alyx B.
Where is this available to buy?
Alecia K.
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hair spray worth buying?
Chantal C.
Verdun , AL
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Does this actually thicken the hair ?