Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on Sephora*
Meghan W.
Pittsford
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great prodoct. A little goes a long way!!!! Lady's with thinner hair I recommend!! Get lady worth the money.
Riley V.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it! super lighten but still thickens. It gives a great amount of volume and doesn't leave hair sticky
Nicole M.
New Phila , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff does work, but I'm not a fan of how it makes my hair feel! It makes it feel stiff and hard :(
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
is a good product, played everything I expected, left an incredible effect, super recommend.....
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my final part of Lipstick Week, I am dropping in a lipstick that is quite possibly one of the most hyped up and sold out lipsticks in the entire world. Of course I am talking about MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, the infamous matte brown lip colour as worn by Kylie Jenner, owner of the worlds most controversial, most talked about plumped up lips. Clever makeup trickery or not, you cannot deny just how fantastic she looks and just how good Velvet Teddy looks on her.
I’m going to be honest with you all now. I bought this lipstick purely because of the hype and when it arrived, although it is a lovely nude brown toned lipstick, I don’t think it is very me. I bought Brave at the same time, and I haven’t stopped wearing it, yet Velvet Teddy has just sat there waiting to be reviewed. What I find with Velvet Teddy is that it is so matte and so brown that it has no depth or dimension and it just looks so flat on me. I think when I left the 1990s, I left for a reason! I’m so much more suited to a matte finish in any colour except nude-brown.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the mini size of this and so far so good. I use it in my hair wet and then dry again as I am styling with my wand. It helps hold my curl for the day. The price is a bit high which is a downside but it is a good product and brand. Worth trying it the mini size
Sam B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as much volume as I'd like, but still helps quite a bit. Bumble and bumble always have such wonderful smelling products that aren't too perfumey. Great product overall though, I'm just a huge freak for volume!
Alex M.
North Bay, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely hair thickening hairspray and it smells delicious ! I love the different application method on wet hair and when paired with the shampoo and conditioner my hair looked amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge bumble and bumble fan but this didn't add volume and only added a sticky texture to my hair. I found it more so way down my roots and didn't hold any curl. I'm a huge fan of dry spun and the oil line
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on my third bottle of this stuff. I am always looking for products that would give my hair more volume and I am very impressed with this product. Even tho it's a tad pricey
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this available to buy?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hair spray worth buying?
arii A.