Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on Sephora*
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray it works great has awesome hold and it doesn't spit out I have thin hair and really holds without making my hair hard the only thing I don't love is the smell and the price but other then that great product
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I feel about Bumble &a Bumble. The brand isn't one that I would use on my clients and the smell isn't pleasant. I believe there are better products out there on the market. I wouldn't purchase this product.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray. I normally don’t like the more wet/ liquid hairsprays, but this one really does make your shake bigger and stay in places it has a great scent and you can use it when your hair is wet before you blow dry!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing you buy is going to thicken your hair. Only naturally thick hair can be thick. But this product does smell amazing and does have a mixture that makes your hair style differently than normal to portray thicker hair
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got introduced to this brand in cosmetology school. I really enjoy it. The spray is great when your hair is wet and you take sections and spray the roots. It helps give you lots of volume!
Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super fine, thin hair so when I find a product that makes me look like I actually have hair, I'm set. This was really good for me. I got it at marshals and I'll deff be back!
Desirae D.
Lowell
I was not impressed by this product. It was expensive & left my hair with a weird texture. I will not be trying this one again. I think the ausie thinking spray is much better.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! -- I have used it for a few year and it's pretty freaking amazing. It's does give you a lot of volume and keeps it somewhat soft not sticky. My hair is fine and limp and it gives it some life! I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little bottle is perfect for traveling. I love this hairspray to completely slick my hAir back into a pony tail. It hold extremely well and looks amazing!
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this available to buy?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hair spray worth buying?
arii A.