Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on bluemer...*
Desirae D.
Lowell
I was not impressed by this product. It was expensive & left my hair with a weird texture. I will not be trying this one again. I think the ausie thinking spray is much better.
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
I got a bottle of this from one of my friends and use it literally every time I go to dry my hair after I shower. I spray just a little into the roots at the crown of my head and it does wonders for lifting and volumizing my hair - although, my hair in general just doesn't look that voluminous, even when I use product. So yes it works wonders but does it looks like a very big or noticeable difference, probably not to others.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
The reason I chose this hairspray from Sephora.com was because it was one of the only ones not in an aerosol can, meaning it didn't have to ship ground. And I'm impatient and prefer 1 day shipping!
I'm glad for my impatience because this is one of my favorite hairsprays now. Firstly, it smells SO good. It doesn't have that slight alcohol scent. Just nice and yummy. It really added volume to my hair and helped it hold curls. Love it.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! -- I have used it for a few year and it's pretty freaking amazing. It's does give you a lot of volume and keeps it somewhat soft not sticky. My hair is fine and limp and it gives it some life! I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Lauren B.
I have very fine, long hair and it's very difficult to get volume. I received this as a gift and I love it. There's not many products that work for me, but this does wonders. Spray this in your roots and move it around, blow dry and you're set. It's great
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
This is a product I use every time I wash my hair. I like to spray it on damp hair and then blow dry. It gives me great volume and texture. Not sticky, nor does it make my hair feel dry. I highly recommend any of these thickening products.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I love this hairspray it works great has awesome hold and it doesn't spit out I have thin hair and really holds without making my hair hard the only thing I don't love is the smell and the price but other then that great product
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Nothing you buy is going to thicken your hair. Only naturally thick hair can be thick. But this product does smell amazing and does have a mixture that makes your hair style differently than normal to portray thicker hair
Kate K.
This little bottle is perfect for traveling. I love this hairspray to completely slick my hAir back into a pony tail. It hold extremely well and looks amazing!
SUMMY B.
This hair spray helps to make my hair look full and keep it in place all day. I wish I would have discovered it sooner because now I can't live without it.
Alyx B.
Where is this available to buy?
Alecia K.
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hair spray worth buying?
Chantal C.
Verdun , AL
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Does this actually thicken the hair ?