Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on Sephora*
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
I got a bottle of this from one of my friends and use it literally every time I go to dry my hair after I shower. I spray just a little into the roots at the crown of my head and it does wonders for lifting and volumizing my hair - although, my hair in general just doesn't look that voluminous, even when I use product. So yes it works wonders but does it looks like a very big or noticeable difference, probably not to others.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
The reason I chose this hairspray from Sephora.com was because it was one of the only ones not in an aerosol can, meaning it didn't have to ship ground. And I'm impatient and prefer 1 day shipping!
I'm glad for my impatience because this is one of my favorite hairsprays now. Firstly, it smells SO good. It doesn't have that slight alcohol scent. Just nice and yummy. It really added volume to my hair and helped it hold curls. Love it.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
great product! I love this brand and have used alot of stuff from them so had to try this out it definitely does give volume to my hair while keeping it in place without making my hair hard or sticky feeling. It dosent leave white residue behind either as some other hairsprays can do. I like the sprayer in it as well it gives out the product nicely it's not a harsh spray.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This spray does an amazing job of giving my very straight and flat hair much needed volume. I spray it into dry hair about two inches from the root and work my way around my head spraying sections at a time. I flip my head down and back up to help the product "settle" and I'm good to go. Definitely a must have for anyone with flat hair that wants volume.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
A bit of a splurge price tag for what I would normally buy and incorporate into my everyday products. It's a nice light feel on my hair and it helps some with volume. It's not a dramatic product which is what I'm looking for as a mostly all-natural, not heavily styled type of person -- but it does give an extra boost.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! -- I have used it for a few year and it's pretty freaking amazing. It's does give you a lot of volume and keeps it somewhat soft not sticky. My hair is fine and limp and it gives it some life! I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Lauren B.
I have very fine, long hair and it's very difficult to get volume. I received this as a gift and I love it. There's not many products that work for me, but this does wonders. Spray this in your roots and move it around, blow dry and you're set. It's great
Leigh P.
I actually really love bumble and bumble I've used quite a few of their products.... I just received this hairspray in my #birchbox this month and I really love it... it's lightweight but really holds a style ! Again bumble and bumble for the win !
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
This is a product I use every time I wash my hair. I like to spray it on damp hair and then blow dry. It gives me great volume and texture. Not sticky, nor does it make my hair feel dry. I highly recommend any of these thickening products.
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this available to buy?
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hair spray worth buying?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually thicken the hair ?