Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on Sephora*
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
great product! I love this brand and have used alot of stuff from them so had to try this out it definitely does give volume to my hair while keeping it in place without making my hair hard or sticky feeling. It dosent leave white residue behind either as some other hairsprays can do. I like the sprayer in it as well it gives out the product nicely it's not a harsh spray.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This spray does an amazing job of giving my very straight and flat hair much needed volume. I spray it into dry hair about two inches from the root and work my way around my head spraying sections at a time. I flip my head down and back up to help the product "settle" and I'm good to go. Definitely a must have for anyone with flat hair that wants volume.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
A bit of a splurge price tag for what I would normally buy and incorporate into my everyday products. It's a nice light feel on my hair and it helps some with volume. It's not a dramatic product which is what I'm looking for as a mostly all-natural, not heavily styled type of person -- but it does give an extra boost.
magaly g.
This works wonders. I recommend it if you want something strong to hold your hair. I bought mine at Sephora. It is a bit pricy though. I have curly thick black hair and it work for me.
Leigh P.
I actually really love bumble and bumble I've used quite a few of their products.... I just received this hairspray in my #birchbox this month and I really love it... it's lightweight but really holds a style ! Again bumble and bumble for the win !
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't know how I feel about Bumble &a Bumble. The brand isn't one that I would use on my clients and the smell isn't pleasant. I believe there are better products out there on the market. I wouldn't purchase this product.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Love this hairspray. I normally don’t like the more wet/ liquid hairsprays, but this one really does make your shake bigger and stay in places it has a great scent and you can use it when your hair is wet before you blow dry!
Sarah W.
I got introduced to this brand in cosmetology school. I really enjoy it. The spray is great when your hair is wet and you take sections and spray the roots. It helps give you lots of volume!
Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
I have super fine, thin hair so when I find a product that makes me look like I actually have hair, I'm set. This was really good for me. I got it at marshals and I'll deff be back!
Alyx B.
Where is this available to buy?
Alecia K.
Does this leave white flakes..?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hair spray worth buying?
Chantal C.
Verdun , AL
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Does this actually thicken the hair ?