BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Buy on ULTA
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
Fatime U.
Fatime U.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a bottle of this from one of my friends and use it literally every time I go to dry my hair after I shower. I spray just a little into the roots at the crown of my head and it does wonders for lifting and volumizing my hair - although, my hair in general just doesn't look that voluminous, even when I use product. So yes it works wonders but does it looks like a very big or noticeable difference, probably not to others.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product! I love this brand and have used alot of stuff from them so had to try this out it definitely does give volume to my hair while keeping it in place without making my hair hard or sticky feeling. It dosent leave white residue behind either as some other hairsprays can do. I like the sprayer in it as well it gives out the product nicely it's not a harsh spray.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray does an amazing job of giving my very straight and flat hair much needed volume. I spray it into dry hair about two inches from the root and work my way around my head spraying sections at a time. I flip my head down and back up to help the product "settle" and I'm good to go. Definitely a must have for anyone with flat hair that wants volume.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit of a splurge price tag for what I would normally buy and incorporate into my everyday products. It's a nice light feel on my hair and it helps some with volume. It's not a dramatic product which is what I'm looking for as a mostly all-natural, not heavily styled type of person -- but it does give an extra boost.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! -- I have used it for a few year and it's pretty freaking amazing. It's does give you a lot of volume and keeps it somewhat soft not sticky. My hair is fine and limp and it gives it some life! I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love bumble and bumble I've used quite a few of their products.... I just received this hairspray in my #birchbox this month and I really love it... it's lightweight but really holds a style ! Again bumble and bumble for the win !
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product I use every time I wash my hair. I like to spray it on damp hair and then blow dry. It gives me great volume and texture. Not sticky, nor does it make my hair feel dry. I highly recommend any of these thickening products.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray it works great has awesome hold and it doesn't spit out I have thin hair and really holds without making my hair hard the only thing I don't love is the smell and the price but other then that great product
Karen L.
Karen L.
Fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I feel about Bumble &a Bumble. The brand isn't one that I would use on my clients and the smell isn't pleasant. I believe there are better products out there on the market. I wouldn't purchase this product.
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this available to buy?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hair spray worth buying?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave white flakes..?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your hair tacky after use?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does these leaves your hair residue?