Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray

This pre-styler spray creates lasting lift and volume - for your lushest blow dry, ever. (Same formula you know and love.)

What are your thoughts on Bumble and Bumble products Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray ?
is this a good tool for thin hair that needs volume and texture- worth the price?
Why does this make my hair feel crunchy and stiff[product:thickening-hairspray] ?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray!
Erica I.
Staten Island, NY
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Erica I.
Wow I did not expect this styling spray to give me some amazing volume on my blowout. It truly works and I absolutely love how this didn’t weigh my hair down whatsoever. It’s an awesome product especially for those seeking to give their hair some volume for a salon quality blowout.
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Dawn A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I rarely blow dry but when I do I use this thickening spray. No texture issues here! I’ve tried many that left my hair feeling waxy. But My hair feels soft, fluffy and lifted! If you knew how to round brush your hair this product would be a game changer.
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Kristina B.
So this thickening spray came just in time for the weekend from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I suffer from hypothyroidism which caused my extremely thick hair to become thin. I did not like my curly hair straightened anymore because it just looked too thin so I gave this thickening spray a go! I sprayed my roots and brushed it through my damp hair then I blowdried. My hair is still voluminous and looks thick the next day after sleeping on it. I am impressed. I recommend if you have thin hair or if you want volume at the root that lasts all day.
Autumn B.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Autumn B.
Honestly, when I got this voxbox I wasn't sure how to use this product or if it was really for my hair type because I have very thick hair. I asked on my recent salon trip how to use this though and I am obsessed. Just a little bit at the roots before a blowout gives you amazing volume. It is possible to use to much though, which will make your hair look dry so watch out for that, But this is great even for people who have very thick hair who want some Extra volume!
Genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,558 reviews
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Genna G.
I love bumble and bumble products, so it’s safe to say I was so excited when I was gifted this from Influenster! If you’re looking to make your hair thick and voluminous, definitely give this a try! A little goes a long way. It’s super easy to use and apply to your hair. Definitely recommended. Thank you Influenster!
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Stasha C.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Stasha C.
This thickening spray didn’t give volume like I would have hoped. Minimal at the root, better on the length of my hair. My roots seem more flat and layer down than normal, sadly. I’m not a fan of the smell of the spray either. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Sara S.
Pasadena, TX
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Sara S.
I have used this thickening spray twice so far and I’m loving the results. Definitely gives a good volume to my flat hair. Highly recommended if you are a blow dry person.
Yana  H.
Fremont, CA
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Yana  H.
As soon as I received this product, I was in search of such a hair product !!! The spray has a slight sour smell that disappears after 15 seconds. It is very convenient to spray this product on the hair. Hair has a natural and chic volume. This remedy does not make hair greasy and heavy like some others. My hair is voluminous and light after using this spray.
Ankita G.
This is god sent for my thin flat hair!! It gives my hair amazing volume n the right shine not making it look greasy!!
Sarah N.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray uploaded by Sarah N.
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. It works beautifully and it does not weigh my hair down like other products do. It also does not make your hair feel sticky or crunchy when running your fingers through. I definitely see a lot of volume when I use this product. I have tons of hair products that I try and this one is definitely a staple in my routine. Hair looks fuller and doesn’t dry it out. Definitely worth it!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie  W.
il y a un an
Kezzia C. il y a 9 mois
Love this stuff! I have fine hair and this is the only stuff that thickens it without making it look heavy :)
Makenzie T.
Trinity
il y a 2 ans
Anjelica L. il y a un an
Make sure you’re using it on damp hair not dry hair also works best only on roots not in the rest of your hair
Mindy M.
prairieville
il y a 2 ans
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray Would this replace a texturizing spray?
Megan W. il y a 2 ans
Yes it really does the job and does the job well!
Sylvia P.
Bellerose, NY
il y a 2 ans
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray Does this actually add volume and body to your hair? Does it work well with wavy to curly hair?
ℳaℜısSą D. il y a 2 ans
I can’t comment on curly hair, but I do have wavy hair, and this stuff is a miracle worker. I use quite a bit of it, get it not just in my roots but also mid to end of the hair shaft too. I get much better results when blow drying than I do air drying however. Hope this helps! 💋