BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #24 in Hairspray

A setting spray with a moderate hold. This spray lifts and holds all hair types (thin, thick, or otherwise). Use it for for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Use any time; after Prep or Tonic Lotion and before heated tools (or any sort of setting). Pair with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Theresa M.
I would say that this  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray delivers! I tested it out on damp hair after showering. I sprayed it throughout my hair specifically from mid shaft to the ends.
I blow dried my hair on a medium/low heat setting using  The Wet Brush Original Detangler . I found that as I was brushing my hair sort of tugged and snagged a bit but it wasn't uncomfortable or damaging to my hair. After my blow dry my hair was absolutely plumper than before. My hair is color treated and very wispy on the ends to the point where it is almost see through (eek!!)... but when I used this spray my ends looked fuller and not as wispy! So for me that was a huge sign that this spray actually did something to change my hair.
If you have fine hair or color treated hair I think you may just love this product. I got this in my December Sephora playbox.
(Cons):
The only can I can think of is that it is a bit on the tacky side, basically smells like hairspray and can make your hair feel tangled so brush it gently. That is how I got the best result! I wanted to share a before and after but the photo doesn't really show a difference -YOU- can see it's more a difference that -I- can feel if that makes sense?!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I received this is my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it because my hair has thinned out alot since having my 5 month old. The scent is very overpowering at first. As in it made me choke. It is very medicinal smelling. Comparable to Robitussin. Once I dried it it did smell a bit better but it left my hair feeling somewhat stiff which I was afraid of so I didn't even use that much. I didn't notice much difference in the thickness or volume of my hair. I wouldn't purchase this product in the future.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
This is my first time trying this item. I got it in one of my monthly make up subscription bags. It’s a pre-styler spray. I like to use it on towel dried hair, I spray it on, making sure I get a little bit underneath and then kind of scrunch my hair with my fingers and let it dry and it makes some very nice natural looking waves it’s not sticky, it doesn’t feel like hairspray. you can also use it with your blow dryer. Sometimes I’ll put a little extra on my bangs and just blow them dry so I can sweep them to the side or whatever. It doesn’t last forever but it’s fun to play with I probably would not buy it but I’ll use it while I’ve got it.
Mary C.
I loved this product! I have fine hair and this pre-styler worked great! I thought the product had a great price point. I didn't notice any lingering scent with this product and there wasn't any residual flaking. It was easy to use, spray directly onto towel dried hair and it volumized and help my style stay in. I highly recommend  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray
Alyssa S.
Chicago
This product does exactly what it says : thickening! I sprayed this all over my hair while it was wet and after a blow dry my hair looked so big! Even after straightening it out my hair still had way more volume than it usually does. Love this!
magaly g.
This works great! It does exactly what it says it will do. It is a bit pricy but if you are looking for something strong then this is it. Personally I have thick long black hair and don’t feel like I need to continue to buy this product because a little goes a long way and the bottle I purchased a while back is still not even half way. This gives some good volume .
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
I have oily hair that needs daily washing. In recent years, my hair has started to thin more than I like so I've been struggling with volume lately too. Because of my oily hair, it's difficult to find products that don't weigh it down. I've tried a variety of leave in treatments but Bumble & Bumble's Thickening Spray gives me the best results. My only minor criticism is that it doesn't smell awesome. It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't smell great.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I have rather thin hair and this thickening spray definitely leaves my hair feeling thicker! It gives a healthier shiny appearance which I love. If you can get your hands on this I would definitely recommend. I have repurchased this product several times before.
Jackie K.
Bought this on a whim and I am SO glad I did.  I have fine, limp hair and this thickening hair spray helps bring more volume to my hair.  I use it after I put B&B's Tonic lotion on my hair.  Don't let the word "hair spray" in the title deceive you - it is just a spray for your hair, it is not sticky or anything.  I'm halfway through my first bottle and will 100% buy another when when I run low.  The price is well worth the money; not only does the product works, but the bottle lasts a long time!
howida j.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and instantly fell in love. I've never used a thickening spray so I didn't know what to expect. I sprayed all over my hair while it was still damp (out of the shower). I scrunched it up and let it air dry. After it dried my hair looked amazing. Little to no frizz, beautiful beachy waves (my hair is wavy and frizzy) and it looked a lot thicker! I actually was impressed. I've used the whole bottle and will definitely purchase. It also makes hair more controllable while styling.
Monica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this really work? i have super fine hair and have yet to find any products that truly help...
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you use it on wet or dry hair?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I think it's safe to say, that perhaps everyone who has reviewed this product has tried the B&B line !! ;) Love the complete Bumble & Bumble-product line !!!!! :)
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Does this stuff work? And how is the smell?
Lindsay F.
Does this product work well?

back