BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #47 in Hairspray

A setting spray with a moderate hold. This spray lifts and holds all hair types (thin, thick, or otherwise). Use it for for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Use any time; after Prep or Tonic Lotion and before heated tools (or any sort of setting). Pair with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Theresa M.
I would say that this  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray delivers! I tested it out on damp hair after showering. I sprayed it throughout my hair specifically from mid shaft to the ends.
I blow dried my hair on a medium/low heat setting using  The Wet Brush Original Detangler . I found that as I was brushing my hair sort of tugged and snagged a bit but it wasn't uncomfortable or damaging to my hair. After my blow dry my hair was absolutely plumper than before. My hair is color treated and very wispy on the ends to the point where it is almost see through (eek!!)... but when I used this spray my ends looked fuller and not as wispy! So for me that was a huge sign that this spray actually did something to change my hair.
If you have fine hair or color treated hair I think you may just love this product. I got this in my December Sephora playbox.
(Cons):
The only can I can think of is that it is a bit on the tacky side, basically smells like hairspray and can make your hair feel tangled so brush it gently. That is how I got the best result! I wanted to share a before and after but the photo doesn't really show a difference -YOU- can see it's more a difference that -I- can feel if that makes sense?!
howida j.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and instantly fell in love. I've never used a thickening spray so I didn't know what to expect. I sprayed all over my hair while it was still damp (out of the shower). I scrunched it up and let it air dry. After it dried my hair looked amazing. Little to no frizz, beautiful beachy waves (my hair is wavy and frizzy) and it looked a lot thicker! I actually was impressed. I've used the whole bottle and will definitely purchase. It also makes hair more controllable while styling.
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my friends gave me this thickening spray, and I use it every time I blow dry my hair. This spray is good for making the hair feel and look fuller.
The only downside to using this product is that it has a smell that smells like alcohol which I do not like. Other than that, I would recommend this product if you are looking to make your hair feel fuller, and it is good for all hair types!
Mary C.
I loved this product! I have fine hair and this pre-styler worked great! I thought the product had a great price point. I didn't notice any lingering scent with this product and there wasn't any residual flaking. It was easy to use, spray directly onto towel dried hair and it volumized and help my style stay in. I highly recommend  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Wow! I got this as a sample in a Sephora Play box. Its amazing. It really gives an incredible amount of volume to hair. I like to apply more to the root before blow drying.

It is a sticky product. It leaves hair with a sticky feel similar to using a gel. I love this though for the volume it gives me. I will be buying the full size product when my sample runs out.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
magaly g.
This works great! It does exactly what it says it will do. It is a bit pricy but if you are looking for something strong then this is it. Personally I have thick long black hair and don’t feel like I need to continue to buy this product because a little goes a long way and the bottle I purchased a while back is still not even half way. This gives some good volume .
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I don’t really see what effect this had on my hair. I have curly hair for reference, and I can’t say this added volume or gave it a different texture. It was basically was spraying nice smelling water in your hair. I ended up returning it after the first use because it was just pointless
Jackie K.
Bought this on a whim and I am SO glad I did.  I have fine, limp hair and this thickening hair spray helps bring more volume to my hair.  I use it after I put B&B's Tonic lotion on my hair.  Don't let the word "hair spray" in the title deceive you - it is just a spray for your hair, it is not sticky or anything.  I'm halfway through my first bottle and will 100% buy another when when I run low.  The price is well worth the money; not only does the product works, but the bottle lasts a long time!
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
This product adds great volume to my blowout!  I have very curly, long, fine (but lots of it), dishwater-blond hair.  I spray this on the roots around the crown of my head, and pull out my curls with a round brush and blow dryer.  I will say that you have to work fast if your hair is anything like mine, or it will stiffen up while your hair is still wet and make it difficult to finish.  Overall though, great product!
Monica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this really work? i have super fine hair and have yet to find any products that truly help...
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Do you use it on wet or dry hair?
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
I think it's safe to say, that perhaps everyone who has reviewed this product has tried the B&B line !! ;) Love the complete Bumble & Bumble-product line !!!!! :)
Alyx B.
Where is this available to buy?
Lindsay F.
Does this product work well?