BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight cleanser for anyone craving fullness. This shampoo builds body in the shower and gives fine or limp hair a lift while moisturizing and sealing split ends. It's ideal for fine, thinning, limp, or flyaway hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Conditioner, Thickening Serum, and Thickening Hairspray. This shampoo is compatible with color-treated hair.

INGREDIENTS

• Is this a good product???1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried about a thousand different volumizing and thickening shampoos my fine, flat hair and this is by far the best shampoo I've ever used. My mom actually recommended it to me months ago and I've been hooked. It's the only shampoo where I actually notice a significant difference in my hair. The volume it provides is unbeatable. The smell is very fresh and carries all day. I always follow up with the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner because I found the shampoo itself slightly drying. The only downfall to this product is the price. So this is not something that I use everyday, I save it for days where I'm going out and want my hair to look beyond amazing. I always have this product in my household. If you are looking for a high-quality volumizing and thickening shampoo that actually works, you've found it.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I have NEVER despised a shampoo and conditioner as much as I do the  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Shampoo and the  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner  . These products completely stripped the moisture in my hair and made it feel like straw. I originally bought my set from Sephora, a certified B&B retailer so I know that the shampoo and conditioner that I received was legitimate. Foolish me, having loved B&B products in the past, purchased the largest bottles of this stuff- 33.8 horrible ounces. I tried using this product a few times (over the course of two weeks) and my hair got worse and worse. I eventually threw it ALL out. Over $100 in shampoo and conditioner completely wasted. Never again. STAY AWAY
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I have to say, the first day I used it, I wasn't crazy about it. I only ordered the 2oz. shampoo and travel sized Tonic Spray—Just in case I didn't like it since it is quite expensive. After using every other day it began to grow on me! (no pun intended) I found that it didn't provide moisturization (then again I didn't use the conditioner since there wasn't a smaller size available). So if you already have an issue with dry hair or scalp this might not be the best choice shampoo. I actually have a weird combo of dry/ very-oily-the-next-day hair. So I wash then use Tonic spray and Healthy Sexy Hair Argon Oil on the ends, which turned out to be the perfect solution for me. Now I can go every other day without washing and without really oily or dry hair. And TONS of volume. Last thing is, anyone expecting this product to actually "thicken" their hair is going to be disappointed. I think that word is misleading. There aren't many products that can actually do that because the way your hair is has a lot to do with your genetics. I have only been using this for 2-3 weeks so who knows, maybe I'll find that it does actually thicken my strands long-term. Mostly it provides outstanding volume which is why I'm rating it a 5 star! My hair is and has always been fine and thin and got worse with medication. I've never had so much volume in my hair until I tried this shampoo! I will definitely buy the full size bottles when I'm through with the travel sizes. One more thing, the technique to lathering this shampoo is getting a cherry sized amount in palm and lathering in hands before applying to your hair. It
Kat J.
USA
So, I got a mini of this shampoo (with the matching conditioner) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Kelli Y.
Harold
This thickening shampoo changed my life! I’ve always had fine hair but this stuff is just amazing! My hair feels so much thicker! This stuff is legit. I have oily hair and I feel like this works well. Doesn’t dry my scalp out but doesn’t make it Oiler. I can’t emphasize enough how much I love this. And the thickening spray. The two together are amazing!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the bumble and bumble thickening shampoo! It is the only product that I have found that not only promotes hair growth but it also adds volume to my hair! The only draw back is it is quite spending! But then again you definitely get what you pay for. If you have thin and or lifeless hair then I highly recommend this shampoo!
Christina P.
Cincinnati
My holy grail! Worth the price and will continue to purchase. I have tried all the popular brands, but nothing compares. I have thin, oily hair and this is the only brand that works. Does not weigh my hair down and I can go a few days without washing, which I never could before. Works extremely well with other Bumble & Bumble products.
Tori G.
N Little Rock, AR
Pros: actually works! Finally a product that does what it says it will! Additionally, the smell is awesome!
Cons: the price. Ugh. For a college student, this is definitely a luxury and gets written off my grocery list the moment I run tight on money. Also, if you use too much, it gets a little sticky
sara b.
This shampoo works really well! I like the smell & love that this brand is cruelty free! I do NOT like the price point. $30 for a tiny bottle is just not accessible for me. Also, the owner recently sold the brand to Estee Lauder, so I’ll be interested to see if they start selling in China (i.e., no longer cruelty free).
Lindsay K.
Santa barbara, CA
I loved this shampoo for the first few bottles. It’s expensive, but I really thought it was worth it...Until my scalp went from healthy to progressively itchier and flakier. I didn’t want to blame the shampoo/conditioner, but I switched to test it. Cleared up almost instantly. Definitely not the best shampoo for my sensitive scalp
jasmine S.
I have really thin hair does this my it really thick and with a ton of volume?
Hailee G.
Oneida, WI
Does this actually thicken the hair or just add a little volume? And is it worth the price?
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
How well does this work very fine thinning hair? I am looking for something to help continuously thicken my hair.
Hannah G.
I have very straight hair. I want something that is going to add volume and thicken it up some. Is this going to do the trick. I do not wanna spend my money on something that really isn't gonna work. Is this worth it?
Michele D.
Toronto, ON
I have fine hair and have tried many different shampoos.. does this thickening one work to give some volume?