BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight cleanser for anyone craving fullness. This shampoo builds body in the shower and gives fine or limp hair a lift while moisturizing and sealing split ends. It's ideal for fine, thinning, limp, or flyaway hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Conditioner, Thickening Serum, and Thickening Hairspray. This shampoo is compatible with color-treated hair.

INGREDIENTS

• After using this product in conjunction with the  Bumble ...1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo and conditioner work with oily hair?1 Answers
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I have NEVER despised a shampoo and conditioner as much as I do the  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Shampoo and the  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner  . These products completely stripped the moisture in my hair and made it feel like straw. I originally bought my set from Sephora, a certified B&B retailer so I know that the shampoo and conditioner that I received was legitimate. Foolish me, having loved B&B products in the past, purchased the largest bottles of this stuff- 33.8 horrible ounces. I tried using this product a few times (over the course of two weeks) and my hair got worse and worse. I eventually threw it ALL out. Over $100 in shampoo and conditioner completely wasted. Never again. STAY AWAY
Dima A.
Washington, DC
This smells so good and adds a slight boost to thin/flat hair, but I don’t think it did much for me to regrow hair or make it thicker. I was recommended it the first time (years and years ago) by my hairdresser and loved it, but looking back now I realized it just didn’t do much to fix my thinning hair concerns. I rebought it months ago and was disappointed again. It is a good product though if you don’t have severe hair loss and just want simple volume, however. Just didn’t work well for me :)
Kat J.
So, I got a mini of this shampoo (with the matching conditioner) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Brandie H.
Fairfield, CA
I won this shampoo in a giveaway so I got it for free, but all opinions are my own! This shampoo smells amazing! It did make my fine hair have more volume when I styled it the next day after using. It doesn’t weigh down my hair or make it feel “gunky” which I really like! The only con is it is expensive and I run through it too fast to justify purchasing it all the time
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I absolutely love the bumble and bumble thickening shampoo! It is the only product that I have found that not only promotes hair growth but it also adds volume to my hair! The only draw back is it is quite spending! But then again you definitely get what you pay for. If you have thin and or lifeless hair then I highly recommend this shampoo!
Tori G.
N Little Rock, AR
Pros: actually works! Finally a product that does what it says it will! Additionally, the smell is awesome!
Cons: the price. Ugh. For a college student, this is definitely a luxury and gets written off my grocery list the moment I run tight on money. Also, if you use too much, it gets a little sticky
Lindsay K.
Santa barbara, CA
I loved this shampoo for the first few bottles. It’s expensive, but I really thought it was worth it...Until my scalp went from healthy to progressively itchier and flakier. I didn’t want to blame the shampoo/conditioner, but I switched to test it. Cleared up almost instantly. Definitely not the best shampoo for my sensitive scalp
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I like this shampoo. It’s a great clarifier for removing any weighing down product from my hair and giving it a boost! It shampoos in and out quickly for those of us in a rush and I don’t need much product to clean my hair. It is pricey, but I like the effect it has on my hair.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
My job is stressful and that lead me to an ulcer.. yep no fun! As some of you may know when you get an ulcer your hair tends to fall out much more:( my favorite quality of my hair is how thick it is and this shampoo helped me maintain that volume I️ know and love❤️
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I did like this shampoo.  It had an awesome smell that lasted awhile.  It doesn't lather as much as my other shampoos which is why I don't think I liked it so much.  My hair didnt feel as clean as it normally does when I shampoo.  I got this as a sample, so I only tried it a few times.  I have not tried many thickening shampoos so I can't compare it that much.
jasmine S.
I have really thin hair does this my it really thick and with a ton of volume?
Hailee G.
Madison, WI
Does this actually thicken the hair or just add a little volume? And is it worth the price?
Romana I.
Davenport, IA
Hey guys :) I’ve been seeing bumble and bumble thickening products on the web. I tend to have kind of thin and flat hair and have been curious about trying these. However, I’ve seen kind of mixed reviews that it leaves hair knitted, matted, and difficult to work with. What are everyone’s thoughts on these products? Bumble and bumble. Thickening ShampooBumble and bumble. Thickening SprayBumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
After using this product in conjunction with the  Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner , has it made anyone else's hair extremely dry and brittle? I feel like the shampoo and conditioner completely stripped my hair and made it frizzy and easily breakable.
Michele D.
Toronto, ON
I have fine hair and have tried many different shampoos.. does this thickening one work to give some volume?