BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

It makes fine hair look and feel fuller, moisturizes without weight, helps seal split ends and tames flyaways. Who: Fine, thinning, limp, flyaway hair- anyone craving fullness (color compatible). When: Daily- followed by Thickening Conditioner. How: Wet hair, lather in palms, massage through and rinse thoroughly (no need to repeat).

Bumble and bumble

Taylor N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My fiancé really likes this, he has very thin hair and helps it fluff out. I would definitely recommend for people’s roots to make it look fluffy and full! Not sure how it would look on long hair (he has shorter hair, duh) but I bet it would look great!
Sydonie K.
Nashville, TN
I love the way this stuff makes my hair feel and it doesn’t t weigh your hair down either.
Hilary R.
Lakeville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the B and B pumps. They fit great in my shower and I have been using these for years. You only need a little product, so they go a long ways. B and B is pricier, but you get what you pay for with this product.