BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #63 in Hair Serums

A nightly, leave-in hair treatment for thickening and strengthening. This serum fattens and fortifies each strand over time for thicker, stronger, and fuller hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner and Thickening Hairspray.

Bumble and bumble Thickening Serum
  • "Thickening serum might be a stretch but it did make my hair look amazing and smell great so no complaints" in 2 reviews
  • "makes my fine thin hair feel thick and full of life with only a small amount of spray." in 1 review
Justean D.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
I really like this product because it actually works. I have super long, thick hair, so it's very flat ALL the time! I spray a little bit of this product in my damp hair (not too much, don't wanna over-do it) and I blow dry my hair upside down and I get really good volume that way! The product is a little pricey, but totally worth it since it works well.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I love everything about this product i want it for everyone in my house all my girls always steal mine. Its a great product that smells good without the sticky mess. and its not very expensive compared to everthin else that we buy in our house we buy it from the salon or from amazon
Tara G.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I am not saying it is a miracle product just simply that it will give your hair texture and volume. I use this before I blow dry and I can always see the difference when I am done. This product will last you a long time and you do not need much of this product.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Carolina Beach, NC
I really love this product. Makes my hair feel fuller and light weight also smells great. I have blonde coarse hair and it makes it smoothr as well. I would say it is very effective and if your unsure you can buy in the little sample bottles at Sephora.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a girl who has fine hair like me, this stuff really works to give that thick, volumized looking hair. I apply this before blow drying and viola it's like magic. I would recommend this to anyone with fine and thin hair. Would buy again!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample for my hair stylist, would recommend if you have normal hair, mine is especially fine so it was a little thick but I think it could work great for most people. Nice scent, not too sticky. Would recommend.
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Didn't really liked the serum. It does makes your hair thicker, but also stickier and your hair gets dirty faster. I have a fine hair and i won't be purchasing it again, won't recommend it
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Good product and really keeps your style for almost a week without allowing your hair to get very greasy. However it's really very thick So probably more suitable for gals with fine hair.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Jacksonville, FL
It gives the appearance that my hair is thicker by helping to give it a little more volume. However about mid day it loses that volume and goes flat.
Traci K.
Traci K.
Anniston, AL
I have super fine hair. This makes my hair look fuller while keeping it shiny. Smells great and great value
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for very thin limp hair?
Jo J.
Jo J.
Huntington Station, NY
Does it weigh down your hair? I have very fine hair and have yet to find a product that gives my hair a lift but doesn't weigh it down at the same time.