BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #78 in Hair Serums

A nightly, leave-in hair treatment for thickening and strengthening. This serum fattens and fortifies each strand over time for thicker, stronger, and fuller hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner and Thickening Hairspray.

Bumble and bumble. Thickening Serum
  • "Thickening serum might be a stretch but it did make my hair look amazing and smell great so no complaints" in 2 reviews
  • "makes my fine thin hair feel thick and full of life with only a small amount of spray." in 1 review
April L.
Eastlake , OH
Was not one of my favorite products that’s bumble has come out with. I was looking for better results with it drying the hair out of leaving hair feeling stiff and this did just that ans I didn’t notice in my clients results that it was very effective
Alyssa R.
Williamsville
This product does wonders on my fine, straight hair. It works well into damp hair and gives me the volume I need! It smells great, and lasts several hours. However, humidity isn’t this products friend. May need additional product when humid!
Landry C.
Houston
Anything that bumble and bumble offers for sale is definitely a must have. I have colored my hair for so long now, and ever since my hairdresser recommended bumble and bumble to me it has worked wonders on my hair!!!
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
I got my hair thinned in the summer, and this product brings more texture and life back into it! Such a good one to use on the go too! Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This makes your hair very soft less frizzy. It can become heavy and feel somewhat greasy too soon for my liking though. I prefer a more light weight leave in or styling product. I think someone with super fine hair would really like this. I prefer the hairdressers oil to this.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love bumble and bumble products especially this thickening serum. This is a great quality product and it doesn't even compare to other hair products. I have thick, wavy hair and this product and this helps keep my waves smooth and controlled.
Emily G.
Baytown, TX
I was surprised at how this helped my hair with its thickness! I bought a mini bottle just to try it out from sephora and I’ve got to say I’d buy it again! Not sure if there are other cheaper products that would do as good of a job
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I have fine, thin hair that can look flat after straightening. I was looking for a product to give it a little "oomph". Thickening Serum sounded like the right thing, and I do love Bumble & Bumble so I bought it through Sephora.com. The reviews were mixed on the site but it appeared to promise the exact things I needed. The price point was on the high end but I tricked myself into buying it , thinking instead of wasting my time buying cheaper inferior versions because this WOULD work.

The bottle was small, even though it clearly states the ounces on the website, you just would expect a little more for price paid. The serum is thinner than shampoo and was easy to brush through the hair. It left my hair smelling pretty good as most things are from Bumble and Bumble. A quick blow dry and...well my hair seemed a little thicker...I guess? It added a questionable amount of volume to my hair. Although two thoughts on this. One, did I expect it really to add a huge amount of volume? and two, I did not use it religiously so after every shower, and perhaps combining it with the shampoo and conditioner of the same name may have helped. It really was the price point that held me back from using it a lot. I mean if it really worked super great anyway, could I actually afford this new habit? Would I want to pay for it? The answer was no. I didn't see enough value to move forward with keeping this serum in my daily routine.

However, if I had more disposable income and used this at the end of a series of thickening products it may have had a greater impact.
Leslie I.
San Diego
This is my every day, go to, life savor, one product I can't live without! I spray it all over my head at the root of my hair when it's wet/ damp and then blow out my hair. It gives me volume and thickness and fullness. It lets me keep my look for days and re styling is so much easier after using thickening spray!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this work for very thin limp hair?
Lily W.
Can I spray near the roots while my hair is damp and let it air dry and still get the volume? Or is it necessary to blow dry?
Jo J.
Huntington Station, NY
Does it weigh down your hair? I have very fine hair and have yet to find a product that gives my hair a lift but doesn't weigh it down at the same time.