BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #70 in Hair Serums

A nightly, leave-in hair treatment for thickening and strengthening. This serum fattens and fortifies each strand over time for thicker, stronger, and fuller hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner and Thickening Hairspray.

Bumble and bumble Thickening Serum
  • "Thickening serum might be a stretch but it did make my hair look amazing and smell great so no complaints" in 2 reviews
  • "makes my fine thin hair feel thick and full of life with only a small amount of spray." in 1 review
Laura S.
Charleston
It is ok. My stylist used it on me, and it felt great and really soft, but when I tried it at home, it made my hair feel gummy. It smells great, but it did not meet my expectations.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I have fine, thin hair that can look flat after straightening. I was looking for a product to give it a little "oomph". Thickening Serum sounded like the right thing, and I do love Bumble & Bumble so I bought it through Sephora.com. The reviews were mixed on the site but it appeared to promise the exact things I needed. The price point was on the high end but I tricked myself into buying it , thinking instead of wasting my time buying cheaper inferior versions because this WOULD work.

The bottle was small, even though it clearly states the ounces on the website, you just would expect a little more for price paid. The serum is thinner than shampoo and was easy to brush through the hair. It left my hair smelling pretty good as most things are from Bumble and Bumble. A quick blow dry and...well my hair seemed a little thicker...I guess? It added a questionable amount of volume to my hair. Although two thoughts on this. One, did I expect it really to add a huge amount of volume? and two, I did not use it religiously so after every shower, and perhaps combining it with the shampoo and conditioner of the same name may have helped. It really was the price point that held me back from using it a lot. I mean if it really worked super great anyway, could I actually afford this new habit? Would I want to pay for it? The answer was no. I didn't see enough value to move forward with keeping this serum in my daily routine.

However, if I had more disposable income and used this at the end of a series of thickening products it may have had a greater impact.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Kathleen C.
This is a great product for those who are in dire need of a fuller style. Without hardening or leaving your hair oily, this serum give the thick volume I lack. I have fine hair nd over processed at that.
Amanda F.
Fort Worth, TX
I live in Texas. The saying everything is bigger in Texas does not apply to my hair. Being that I have no volume to my hair. I needed to up my hair game and get it southern bell fluffed so I decided to take up some bumble and bumble products since my bestie is a Sephora constant and she raved about this product. Since using, I now get complaints on my once flat hair. Funny thing is I know my husband has taken noticed to my thicker locks too. He is constantly touching and smelling my hair once Ive completed my styling process. Which is a little annoying at times but whatever floats his boat. *hehe* If you invest in this serum you will not be disappointed! You'll get the BIG Texas hair that all gals dream of.
Aubrey A.
This works well. Makes your hair fuller thats for sure. The value is reasonable.  I wouldn't pur5this again tjough because i dont really need anything to make my hair fuller.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is the good stuff. They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I am not saying it is a miracle product just simply that it will give your hair texture and volume. I use this before I blow dry and I can always see the difference when I am done. This product will last you a long time and you do not need much of this product.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
I really like this product because it actually works. I have super long, thick hair, so it's very flat ALL the time! I spray a little bit of this product in my damp hair (not too much, don't wanna over-do it) and I blow dry my hair upside down and I get really good volume that way! The product is a little pricey, but totally worth it since it works well.
Erica R.
Martinsburg, WV
Bumble and bumble is my favorite brand of hair products. I haven't tried any that I didn't enjoy. The thickening serum works well. I have very fine hair, so I'm constantly looking for ways to make it look thicker and more voluminous. It works better when coupled with the thickening shampoo. Bumble and bumble products are expensive, but totally worth it.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this work for very thin limp hair?
Jo J.
Huntington Station, NY
Does it weigh down your hair? I have very fine hair and have yet to find a product that gives my hair a lift but doesn't weigh it down at the same time.