BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #69 in Hair Serums

A nightly, leave-in hair treatment for thickening and strengthening. This serum fattens and fortifies each strand over time for thicker, stronger, and fuller hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner and Thickening Hairspray.

Bumble and bumble Thickening Serum
  • "Thickening serum might be a stretch but it did make my hair look amazing and smell great so no complaints" in 2 reviews
  • "makes my fine thin hair feel thick and full of life with only a small amount of spray." in 1 review
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Fort Worth, TX
I live in Texas. The saying everything is bigger in Texas does not apply to my hair. Being that I have no volume to my hair. I needed to up my hair game and get it southern bell fluffed so I decided to take up some bumble and bumble products since my bestie is a Sephora constant and she raved about this product. Since using, I now get complaints on my once flat hair. Funny thing is I know my husband has taken noticed to my thicker locks too. He is constantly touching and smelling my hair once Ive completed my styling process. Which is a little annoying at times but whatever floats his boat. *hehe* If you invest in this serum you will not be disappointed! You'll get the BIG Texas hair that all gals dream of.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Bainbridge Island, WA
This product has been incredible for me. I have light colored, very fine/thin hair. A hairdresser recommended this to me, but did warn me that it must be used consistently. This can become a bit pricey and I have been a student on a budget, so I appreciated the honesty and realistic perspective. I only use a small amount (2-3 pumps) in the morning and concentrate on the root area. There has been a great improvement, with noticeable added fullness and volume. I have been using this product for almost two years and it did take a couple of weeks or so, to really see a difference, but this product has proven itself exceptional. I would highly recommend this to anyone with fine hair, as it really does help.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is the good stuff. They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.They're making me write more.
Justean D.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
I really like this product because it actually works. I have super long, thick hair, so it's very flat ALL the time! I spray a little bit of this product in my damp hair (not too much, don't wanna over-do it) and I blow dry my hair upside down and I get really good volume that way! The product is a little pricey, but totally worth it since it works well.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Martinsburg, WV
Bumble and bumble is my favorite brand of hair products. I haven't tried any that I didn't enjoy. The thickening serum works well. I have very fine hair, so I'm constantly looking for ways to make it look thicker and more voluminous. It works better when coupled with the thickening shampoo. Bumble and bumble products are expensive, but totally worth it.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I love everything about this product i want it for everyone in my house all my girls always steal mine. Its a great product that smells good without the sticky mess. and its not very expensive compared to everthin else that we buy in our house we buy it from the salon or from amazon
Tara G.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I am not saying it is a miracle product just simply that it will give your hair texture and volume. I use this before I blow dry and I can always see the difference when I am done. This product will last you a long time and you do not need much of this product.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Carolina Beach, NC
I really love this product. Makes my hair feel fuller and light weight also smells great. I have blonde coarse hair and it makes it smoothr as well. I would say it is very effective and if your unsure you can buy in the little sample bottles at Sephora.
Bonnie Grace S.
Bonnie Grace S.
Auburn, AL
Love this product a lot. I typically buy the travel size be size because a little goes a long way. My hair is very fine and straight so this adds texture without too much product. I thought it was definitely worth the price for the value of the product.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Bolingbroke, GA
Love this product! Wouldn't know wha to do without this product! Makes my hair thicker. Use it at roots to ends. Great price and value! Helps with making my hair hold curl as well. Tried other products and doesn't work near as good as this brand!
Jo J.
Jo J.
Huntington Station, NY
Does it weigh down your hair? I have very fine hair and have yet to find a product that gives my hair a lift but doesn't weigh it down at the same time.