Bumble and bumble Thickening HairSpray Professional uploaded by Sandra C.Bumble and bumble Thickening HairSpray Professional uploaded by Sandra C.Bumble and bumble Thickening HairSpray Professional uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble and Bumble Thickening HairSpray Professional 33.8 oz

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
Even though I have thick hair, I still use this every once in awhile if I want to amp things up a bit. It adds body without weight and is great for backcombing the top of my hair where I have a natural cowlick.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
It smells great and helps bring volume to my hair without it being stiff of sticky. It lasts all day and it’s a bit more expensive but I definitely recommend it and it’s worth the price
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I really enjoy using this product when I purchase it because it really does what it promises to do, thicken and hold hair in place. However, the price is a bit steep for everyday use, so I usually look for drugstore alternatives. I love the smell and the effectiveness of the product. I only wish it was more budget friendly.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
The reason I chose this hairspray from Sephora.com was because it was one of the only ones not in an aerosol can, meaning it didn't have to ship ground. And I'm impatient and prefer 1 day shipping!
I'm glad for my impatience because this is one of my favorite hairsprays now. Firstly, it smells SO good. It doesn't have that slight alcohol scent. Just nice and yummy. It really added volume to my hair and helped it hold curls. Love it.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
I've always been really impressed by a product that can thicken and volumize my hair. (I have a lot of fine hair). It holds my hair for about 8 hours. Longer if I use more product. I don't necessarily have a constructive review for improvement. Not sure what else they could improve.
Ingrid P.
I still won't repurchase because I have found better products for my hair. I usually like the BnB line, and was curious to try this since my hair is medium length, naturally wavy (I blow out with round brush), but fine textured. When I sprayed this directly onto my damp hair, even sparingly, it was sticky and unmanageable.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Although the product says to use on damp or wet hair, I still felt a difference on my dry hair. After having kids, my thick hair thinned out a lot, and I have been looking for something to help bring the thickness back. This really helped!
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing! I have thin hair and need volume and control still. I love it because you don't have to use much and it hold great! Bumble and bumble make amazing products so you can't go wrong with this one
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
All time favorite product! It's great when your hair gets frizzy from humidity. But also doesn't leave gunk on your hair like other hairsprays. This is light and doesn't leave my hair sticky. It's more expensive but worth it.