Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Michelle M.Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hairspray

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I really love this stuff. I first tried it as a sample at sephora and then purchased. It definitely gave my hair volume and texture and it didn't weigh it down or make it hard to style. It isn't sticky or crunchy feeling. It's a bit pricey but worth it if you have long thin hair, like me. My hair is easy to tangle so it didn't do anything to help me in that aspect but gave me the look I was going for. There are a couple sizes you can choose from to buy which is good too...I tend not to like to have to buy something expensive when is one giant size with a matching giant price.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Bumble and Bumble is by far one of the best hair care brands on the market. I have loved every product that I have tried by them and the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray is no exception. I have extremely thin and fine hair so I am always looking for some help in the Thickening department, and this product does just that while also providing the perfect amount of hold without making my hair crunchy. I highly recommend this product.
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Anacortes, WA
This product is great for keeping those beautiful soft curls! My stylist uses this at the Salon and my hair holds for days! It has a slight smell to it, it reminds me of the salon but only last when you spray it, the once on your hair it has a nice perfume to it - not over powering at all! I still need practice applying it at home (I tend to over spray) which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City
LOVE THIS! My stylist recommended it about two years ago. I already have thick hair but when it gets long it looks thin. This makes all the difference! I use with Bumble and Bumble All-Style Blow Dry Mouse. I don't often splurge on hair care products (I use Suave shampoo) but this is worth it.
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Canyon Country, CA
I purchased this product because it was used at a salon I visited and was recommended by the hair stylist. Unfortunately while using it at home it has not given me the exact same results. It has worked well, but it didn't give me the volume that it appeared to give me after I left the salon.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
In general, my hair does not like to hold a curl. Not in the least. This spray helped t actually get a curl and keep it, but it made my hair touchable. It was touchable after hairspray! It is a little difficult to control the application with a spray bottle, but it does a good job!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
I have thick thick hair and this stuff holds when I curl my hair very nice. You for sure get a good value for your money even though it's pricey. It' holds my curls a lot longer than anything else I've tried. It smells nice. I would recommend this to others.
rose r.
rose r.
I have used this hair spray for years. I like that it comes in a plastic bottle and not an aerosol can that might explode if left in a hot car or something. It has some thickening effect but it is better layered with bumble and bumble surf spray.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Obsessed with this, and I'm usually picky about hair products. It's my new hair secret weapon. I have long hair and using just a few sprays of this does the job. It actually doesn't seem to thicken my hair too much but gives it nice texture
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this product. My hair is curly and a little fine, so this product gives me a bit of texture and volume without the look being too dramatic. It also does not weigh down my curls or leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy.