Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Michelle M.Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #69 in Hairspray

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really liking this stuff so far and I think this might be the volume product that works best for my hair. I have fine thin hair that can be weighed down easily, but a few spritz of this and I flip my hair over and blast it with a hair dryer and I have hair with volume that rivals the big hair of the 80s! That’s huge for me with stick straight hair. Is does deflate slightly, but my hair has much more body and feels very airy compared to when I don’t use this. Love it!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiny bit crunchy in little areas, but I still like the formula. It’s pretty good at holding on for a long time. It doesn’t haven’t a strong smell either which is nice because even the good smelling hairsprays can smell weird.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I chose this hairspray from Sephora.com was because it was one of the only ones not in an aerosol can, meaning it didn't have to ship ground. And I'm impatient and prefer 1 day shipping!
I'm glad for my impatience because this is one of my favorite hairsprays now. Firstly, it smells SO good. It doesn't have that slight alcohol scent. Just nice and yummy. It really added volume to my hair and helped it hold curls. Love it.
Gabriella A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried this hairspray, it was given to me as a sample. I hadn’t tried many Bumble and Bumble products, so I was excited to test it. It has a nice smell and I liked hat it wasn’t an aerosol spray can. It held my style well most times. The reason I give it fours starts is because it is sticky depending on how much you use. That made it a bit uncomfortable. But this is perfect for flyaways and such, reason why I purchased a small bottle.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this product. It does give a thickening effect when spraying it into damp hair before blow drying. However, after you're done blow drying and styling, I really don't see a difference in the hair with or without the product. I also don't like the way it smells. I wouldn't recommend this product to people unless you're just trying out different products
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Bumble and bumble thickening Hairspray is my absolute favorite hair product! It is not cheap but I have tried other products and nothing compares. I use this on my roots while my hair is when for added volume prior to drying my hair. It works wonders with volume!
Lillian 🌺.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only hairspray I’ve used that actually adds volume to my hair before blow drying. I spray it after towel drying my hair, then brush and blow dry without a barrel brush (usually). It adds volume when I use a barrel brush too, though. It smells great, adding to why I love it.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product however I don’t use it because it’s pretty expensive and you can find cheaper alternatives. It does provide volume and light hold but any hairspray will do that. It is a great product if money is no factor for you.
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps my fine, thin hair with volume. -free blow drying, I flip my hair upside down and spray it, then flip it back up and smooth the top. It really helps to volume every my hair! It smells good too. It's a bit pricey though.