Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Mallory C.Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray uploaded by Michelle M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #81 in Hairspray

A setting spray that offers a moderate hold for all hair types. This spray lifts and holds all hair types thin, thick, straight, or curly. Use it for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style. Pair this must-have formula with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.

howida j.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and instantly fell in love. I've never used a thickening spray so I didn't know what to expect. I sprayed all over my hair while it was still damp (out of the shower). I scrunched it up and let it air dry. After it dried my hair looked amazing. Little to no frizz, beautiful beachy waves (my hair is wavy and frizzy) and it looked a lot thicker! I actually was impressed. I've used the whole bottle and will definitely purchase. It also makes hair more controllable while styling.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up finding this at Marshall's and I have to say for a hair spray I really like it. I feel like the bottle is different from most hair spray bottles but I didn't find it harder to use at all. The sprayer is also very nice. It doesn't shoot out product at you, it just gives you that nice spray. It does smell odd. Like it's not a strong smell but it does smell different. That's really the only downfall. I used it to scrunch my hair and it worked great. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel crunchy which was a plus. The hold on it is really great. It's really pricy but if you can find a deal on this I would take it.
magaly g.
This works great! It does exactly what it says it will do. It is a bit pricy but if you are looking for something strong then this is it. Personally I have thick long black hair and don’t feel like I need to continue to buy this product because a little goes a long way and the bottle I purchased a while back is still not even half way. This gives some good volume .
Dianna G.
Love! This has a nice subtle scent. As for thickening, it’s more that it provides a really great solid base, so I can do more with my curls. It helps hold my style. I buy online at B&B website to get some deals versus in store. You can usually get free shipping a % off and some free mini samples
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite. Zero crunch, great smell, sting hold—it’s really awesome. Of course Bumble and Bumble isn’t a drug store brand but the price isn’t outrageous. I strongly suggest purchasing their products online—they send so many samples. (I love samples)
Britt M.
I’m really liking this stuff so far and I think this might be the volume product that works best for my hair. I have fine thin hair that can be weighed down easily, but a few spritz of this and I flip my hair over and blast it with a hair dryer and I have hair with volume that rivals the big hair of the 80s! That’s huge for me with stick straight hair. Is does deflate slightly, but my hair has much more body and feels very airy compared to when I don’t use this. Love it!
Gabriella A.
When I first tried this hairspray, it was given to me as a sample. I hadn’t tried many Bumble and Bumble products, so I was excited to test it. It has a nice smell and I liked hat it wasn’t an aerosol spray can. It held my style well most times. The reason I give it fours starts is because it is sticky depending on how much you use. That made it a bit uncomfortable. But this is perfect for flyaways and such, reason why I purchased a small bottle.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
The Bumble and bumble thickening Hairspray is my absolute favorite hair product! It is not cheap but I have tried other products and nothing compares. I use this on my roots while my hair is when for added volume prior to drying my hair. It works wonders with volume!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I really like this product however I don’t use it because it’s pretty expensive and you can find cheaper alternatives. It does provide volume and light hold but any hairspray will do that. It is a great product if money is no factor for you.
Kristen M.
State College, PA
This is an essential product! I use this every time I blow dry. I start with B.B. Tonic then apply BB straight and use BB thickening spray to ensure the hold. This is all done on wet hair. This has helped me condition my hat to only have to wash it once a week or two!