Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment

This first-of-its-kind concentrate swells each strand - thanks to Emblica technology. Follow with your fave Bb.Thickening styler for lush, plush movement that stays up - all day.

How does this perform for fine hair? Is it worth the money?
Has anyone else tried this? My hairstylist recommended it but I don’t think it works well. Makes my hair sticky?
I just tried the Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray and love it! Any comparisons/opinions between that product and this one, [product:bumble-and-bumble-bb-thickening-go-big-treatment]?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment!
Miranda M.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Miranda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is straight and pretty flat so I really needed something to help my hair and decided to try this one out and I really like it! I put it in my hair when its wet and blow dry and it really does make a difference! After several hours it does go a little flat but it does last quite awhile and I've never had a product last this long! I will definitely purchase again!
Simona S.
Iasi
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Simona S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment I received this from Sephora for free and I have used it since but I don't see any difference on my hair. My hair it's very thin and doesn't really have volume, especially after the day I washed it and this product didn't help me at all, I wish it could give me a voluminous, beautiful hair too! 💔
Ashley M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Ashley M.
Tried Bumble and Bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment over the weekend for the first time and... OH MY GOODNESS. This stuff is incredible. It gave me results immediately. My hair had noticeably more volume. The smell is fantastic. This is definitely a thin haired girls dream. The spray was used in combination with the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo and Conditioner.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I use this every time i wash my hair and i know it works because once or twice when i did not use it my hair looked flat even though i used product in it. I love that it's a spray, which makes it easy, fast, and mess free. The bottle also lasts a really long time for me.
Wylie S.
Stpaul
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Wylie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this stuff! Great for when I get right out of the shower and spray some in my hair and blow dry. Thickens up my thin and straight hair and makes it a lot easier to style. This is a staple in my hair routine. A little spendy at 30$ but it’s well worth the price for the results you get! Would highly suggest to anyone with thin hair and wants a more fuller, thicker & volumized look!
Mia L.
Yorba Linda, CA
It definitely lives up to the claims. When I spray this on my damp hair before blow drying, my hair is noticeably more voluminous and thick feeling compared to when I don't use it. The only con is that I go through it soo quickly, so I always need to have a backup on hand.
Phuong N.
Queen Creek
Purchased at: ULTA
This product makes my really fine flat hair has alot of volume and does thickened. It will keep your hair styled for 2 to 3 days. I use about 6 to 8 pumps root area on damp hair and blow dry. The scent is very light and refreshing. The spray does not leave a sticky residue.
Lacie L.
Mounds, OK
Great product with a medium hold. I spray in damp hair roots to ends before styling to achieve volume and hold. Doesn’t feel build up or heavy in your hair or weigh it down.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
Bumble and bumble Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: ULTA
When they say that this product will give you big hair, they were not lying! This makes my hair look so for, voluminous, and just amazing! This has been the best fine I have been able to for big hair! It’s a little expensive but it lasts a long time
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product a lot for when I need a little extra life added to my hair. At the root of my hair it seems to be flat so when I go out this is always a must!