BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Hair Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Veronica M.
I've been using the Bumble and bumble brand for a decade! I love their Thickening line of products which really do give limp, fine hair extra volume and thickening. It leaves your hair feeling light and not sticky or crunchy like other mousses out there. I always apply a small amount after getting outbid the shower, applying to my roots and working my way done. It really does leave your hair looking and feeling fuller. Worth the price!
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
I recently went to a salon to get my hair done for a make a wish fashion event. This was the product the stylist used in my hair to give it volume. I enjoyed the smell but it left a strange texture to my hair.
Veronica M.
This mousse gives my hair not only thickness but volume as well. It's more effective compared to the spray in my opinion. I have fine to normal hair and although pricey it's worth the splurge for the high quality product and results. I apply it after showering to my wet hair and blow dry my hair to get the best results. I get thickness added to my strands and volume that I always am trying to get from a product without weighing it down. Highly recommend it.
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
This is my favourite mousse, i'm almost finished my 3rd bottle. i like that it helps give my hair a bit of oomph without feeling sticky and it also smells great. It worked great even when my hair was longer and even better with my current lob!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
I am in love with Bumble and Bumble hair products. I've never been happy with my hair. It's full and healthy but It never looks good on work days because I don't have time to do anything to it. Since I started using this line, my hair looks and feels amazing all the time no matter if I take the time to style it or just leave it alone. Pricey but worth every penny.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wonderful mouse thickens & shines and leaves my hair looking awesome! Pricey but to me is worth the splurge. I purchased my products at Ulta and would definitely recommend
Jenny P.
My hair feels fuller, love the smell! I would recommend this product! Looks amazing , I never expected it to look this great!
Brooke B.
Pickering, OH
I have very thin hair - it looks thick (thankfully) but it really isn't. I picked this up after years of trying drugstore gels and mousses. I've never been a huge fan of the way mousses sat in my hair until I used this product. It is so thickening, it's insane. It gave my hair the fullness it needs to finally get some volume! Love it and would recommend to anyone who was suffering from flat hair like me!
Amber S.
bloomington
Cast of life it leaves your hair really good smells amazing and less damaging worth the time
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Bumble and bumble is a very good brand I don't think a lot of people know about it but the products are very effective and they're good value for the quality you're getting and I would definitely buy again
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Patricia R.
Griseda H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?

Sephora