BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Hair Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Sam L.
I have used Bumble & Bumble's full potential shampoo and conditioner and was very happy with the results. Initially, I was apprehensive to try the mouse as well considering I had heard mixed reviews. I decided to give it a try after talking with a woman at my hair salon and was very glad I did. Like the shampoo and conditioner, the mouse gave my fine straight hair a lot of volume without feeling crunchy or weighed down like other mouses I have tried. The product worked really well with my blowdrying routine, I also received a lot of compliments after using this product in my daily routine.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
This is a great product for my fine thing straight hair as long as I don't go overboard and use too much. My hair ends up looking and feeling greasy if I use more than a dollop of this. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft as I would like but I can definitely look over that because it leaves my hair looking quite good and voluminous.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
I really love this product for my thin curly hair.  It is effective and makes my hair feel thick and healthy while providing volume without giving it a crunchy texture.  I love the scent and quality of ingredients in Bumble & bumble products.  They will be my go-to brand- the price is worth it.  However, if I were to find a brand with the same quality and natural ingredients and effectiveness for less I would be give that brand a try...
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Every product that I have ever tried from Bumble and Bumble has been great and this one is no exception. I have have really fine and thin hair so my hair has no natural volume, this thickening mouse gives my hair the perfect amount of volume without making my hair stiff or greasy. I highly recommend any product from Bumble and Bumble.
Dalther R.
Me encanta Bumble & Bumble productos. Siempre encuentro que funcionan bien, hacen lo que van a decir, y son bastante buenos en términos de calidad vs. costo. Mientras que tengo el pelo muy grueso y no necesito generalmente espesar mi pelo y el de mis clientes con mousse, a veces me pongo mi pelo para arriba en un estilo volumized, y este producto realmente le da muchos de levantamiento. Me encanta el olor, también. Y un poco va un largo camino, así que realmente conseguir su dinero vale la pena!
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I really enjoy the Bumble and bumble Thickening Full Form Mousee to provide volume and thickness when styling. While I didn't notice drastic results, I did find that it helped keep my hair voluminous throughout the day. I put it in my hair when it was damp and then proceeded to style it. I also enjoy the scent!
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
Granted I'm not a big mousse fan, but my hair is so lifeless! It's stick straight and even if I curl it, curls would only maybe last 2 hours. So I decided to throw in some products in there. I start using the mousse right after I shower before I blow dry, while it's damp. If I decide to go straight it gives my hair a little body, and if I decide to curl, keeps my curls in tact longer. The only issue I have with this mousse is that it is on the pricier side, and it's not ideal to use on dry hair.
Seong P.
Bumble and bumble. Thickening Full Form Mousse I love Bumble and Bumble products! This Thickening Full Form Mousse is no exception! Though my hair is thick and coarse, I find that this product leaves my hair feeling fresh and bouncy, gives life and volume to my hair without weighing it down! So I love that about it. It doesn't cause buildup and smells so good! I recommend trying this product!
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE this mousse. It lasts a long time, and it truest boosts volume to the max. I use it at my roots and blow dry my hair upside down, working the mouse through my hair as I go, and my very fine hair looks thick and full without being crunchy or looking like I used product at all. It smells wonderful, and I had a full sized bottle that managed to last me two years- a little of this product goes a LONG way. I need to replenish my supply, so I will be purchasing this from sephora very soon.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
One of the best mousses I have ever used! It works great for curly or straight hair. It gives straight hair volume and bounce. For curly hair, it gently tousles the curls while controlling frizz. This is a great product to use on days when you need to take a break from blow drying!
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Patricia R.
Griseda H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?

Sephora