BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Hair Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Ashley J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love this product. It really does help make your hair seem thicker. I tend to use this in between washes to help revive my hair. It has a nice floral smell but is not overpowering. This mousse goes easily on the hair with a little massaging and once it’s dry you can really see the difference. If you have dry hair then this product is especially for you!
cassie d.
bend, OR
I love anything bumble and bumble for the most part and this is no exception! it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and gross and it definitely helps thicken my thin hair. absolute must have
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
love bumble and bumble and have never been disappointed by any of their products. this mousse is great and it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or wet looking, just healthy and bouncy curls
Kha F.
Jersey city, NJ
Amazing texturized mousse for your hair but still looking natural. Not making your hair stiff at all. Nice scent very cute. Last for couple days for my hair. Great product!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is an amazing mousse if you want to add lots of volume to your hair. My hair is naturally thin so I always have to add a mousse to my damp hair before I blow dry. Love the scent and I love that it doesn’t leave my hair greasy, as some mousse’s do to me. It’s a little on the pricier side, but totally worth it!
Leeslie B.
Scotch plains , NJ
If you want a thick gorgeous hair this may be your ticket for that line! I love the smell of it and it just makes my hair look so good. I already have a bit of thick hair but if I want a more exaggerated effect I use this for sure! Plus my mom loves it too and she has pretty thin hair so it’s definitely a go to!
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I do not use this product often but when I do it’s never steered me wrong. This product has a nice smell and is very thick, it also does add a nice difference to my hair.
Dianna G.
This gave me some lift, but it didn’t outweigh the fact my hair felt “gummy”. I love B&B, so I was hoping this would be just as good, so was disappointed. I would not purchase again and will go back to Aquage Uplifting Foam.
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
Not the biggest fan of this product for daily use as it’s too heavy on my fine, straight, color-treated hair. For updos and special occasions it works just fine, but don’t expect smooth, silky hair. I probably wouldn’t buy again since it’s not something I would use regularly at all.
Paola M.
There is not one thing from b+b that i wouldn’t recommend!! I love it all! But this mousse is amaizng because you can use it for curly or straight hair. I have curly hair that goes limp once i blow dry it so i put this at my base and blow it out and it works wonders!
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Patricia R.
Griseda H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?

Sephora