BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
My hair has always been thick and full but after my pregnancy my hair went flat and suddenly had a lot more oil I had ever known. I had to change up all the product that I knew and loved, because my hair was no longer “mine”. This is the best and only mousse I use. It doesn’t make my hair feel weighed down and doesn’t effect my hairs oiliness. It give my hair the thickness it lost. My hair is naturally wavy and I’ve use a lot of products for curly wavy hair and this is by my favorite. It hold my curls all day and keeps my frizz at bay. This doesn’t make my hair feel still or gross at all. This an awesome versatile mousse!
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
I have really thin hair so this helps keep it looking thicker and fuller. If I don’t blow dry my hair right away it can make my hair feel stiff so that’s a con but I feel like for the most part it’s good for the price and value of it. I get mine from my hairdresser but you can purchase from Ulta I think
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I don’t generally love mousse’ but Bumble and Bumble is a great brand. This mousse does volumize. I have very thin processed hair. I think it would work really well in shorter hair. Mine is very long. But overall a great product if you are looking for a thickening mousse.
Lexi A.
I love this mouse! I have pretty thin hair so I use this after I towel dry and before I blow dry for a full volumized look. It smells Amazing, it is a little pricey but it’s worth it for how much you get, how well it works and the quality of the product over all.
Hannah M.
Used wet or dry, I love this no-fuss mousse! The volume lasts a full day and it smells great. Bumble & Bumble is a hair stylists brand, but at a reasonable price. This is definitely a go-to volumizing mousse, especially for fine-thin hair.
Kate C.
Prairie Village, KS
The key with this mousse is to use heat to style! If I use too much it can be a little sticky, so less is more. I get great volume using a blow dryer and a round brush. I have super fine hair, so I need the volume! Definitely worth a try!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
My hair is on the thinner side and this product works wonders! It def makes my hair appear thicker at the roots and not to mention it smells amazing! You can usually find these on sale and if so I recommend you to give it a try.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
This product has done wonders for my very straight and flat hair! I can spray it as I brush through my hair and legitimately see it gaining volume before my eyes! It also helps my curls hold better on the days when it's dry enough that I try to curl my hair
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
I love this brand! It’s light and so good for curls. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it. I’ve purchased many times. It lasts a really long time!! They have other great products that I’m equally obsessed with
Rebecca G.
Scottsdale , AZ
Great mousse! I found it made my hair super voluminous , smells great and doesn’t weigh it down. Bumble and bumble products are usually on the pricey side but I always find them worth it. I would definitely recommend
Patricia R.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Griseda H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Nicole H.
9943 US 38 EVARTS
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!