Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN

Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
1 year, 2 months ago
Bumble and bumble. Thickening Full Form Mousse will give you great instant volume and thickness. It's easy to use and apply before blow drying (works better then air drying). It's a high quality product that delivers and is totally worth it. I use it on my fine hair and love the soft volume it gives my hair without any stiffness.
Mango 🐹.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
I have flat, fine, and thin hair and this product did not give me any volume.