BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #7 in Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I am in L-O-V-E. I have fine hair that is pretty long for fine hair - 3-4 inches past my shoulders. I need a product that adds body and doesn't weigh my hair down. This product adds body and texture to my hair. This performs in every way I could ask. Being a mousse, it is really easy to control how much you use. I use slightly larger than a golfball which I can apply to pretty much all my roots. I've learned from trial and error that if I apply it to the roots at the back of my hair, it will knot up back there and tangle all day, so I stick to only the top and sides. I also don't apply it all over my hair unless I have a special reason (if I do, about another golfball sized amount). Because the mousse is slightly tacky, my hair is prone to tangle more if it's all over. It adds great body and texture, though. (I applied this all over my hair one afternoon and then layered it with the styling lotion. I curled my hair and went to my event. It rained all night. My hair was still curled the next morning when I woke up! This is an impossibility for fine hair, so I was beyond impressed.) I have used countless body building products over the years, and this is the only one that has impressed me this much. Also - this product does not weigh my hair down at all or make it greasy. I wash my hair every 2-3 days, and this allows me to stick to my routine. My hair is not limp the next day and still has body. You can add this to dry hair and it adds a ton of body, but it will definitely make it more tacky and harder to comb through. I've seen a lot of people say this product is drying. It's not. Alcohol (most common ingredient that dries out your hair) is not even in the first 20 ingredients. The drying feeling is from the slightly tacky texture this adds to your hair. As soon as you wash it out, your hair is restored to whatever texture it had before.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Ashley J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love this product. It really does help make your hair seem thicker. I tend to use this in between washes to help revive my hair. It has a nice floral smell but is not overpowering. This mousse goes easily on the hair with a little massaging and once it’s dry you can really see the difference. If you have dry hair then this product is especially for you!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is an amazing mousse if you want to add lots of volume to your hair. My hair is naturally thin so I always have to add a mousse to my damp hair before I blow dry. Love the scent and I love that it doesn’t leave my hair greasy, as some mousse’s do to me. It’s a little on the pricier side, but totally worth it!
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I really enjoy this product but I don’t think it thickens my hair that much. It does give me a little volume and i do like that it doesn’t have a lot of fragrance. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy but it is a bit pricey and I can find more affordable products that do the same.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Would not purchase again. My hair usually dies very well with products, but this left too much “weight” on my hair. I could not get my hair to keep the style and had the dreaded weighed down look (think Christmas tree) 😜. Not going to purchase again
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product! It makes my hair feel a lot thicker without it feeling crunchy and slimy. Or use it before I blow dry and it makes my hair so shiny smell amazing and have so much volume! I recommend this product to anyone with any hair type
Danielle L.
Coronado, CA
Great Thickening Mousse, gives lots of body. It does dry my hair a bit and make it kinda a rough texture. Great is you want big hair that lasts. Will hold Style well. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for full bodied hair.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Works really great with my hair, seems to hold a lot longer than the average mousse. Heavier price tag but has a very nice smell to it so I prefer it over my drug store brands. Doesn’t leave my hair looking wet/crunchy either.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
I love anything Bumble and Bumble this moose is great for adding to your hair before curling it or styling it to make it hold much longer it smells lovely and I definitely recommend it to anyone in that loves Bumble and bumble
Patricia R.
Has anyone had good results from this product?
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?
Jeanett A.
I had uses bumble and bumble mousse many years ago, but would like to know is this new Bumble and bumble thickening full form mousse is it very hard or soft on the hair and does this have a nice smell.