BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #45 in Hair Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Jada J.
Naples, FL
I bought this for my mother as a birthday gift. As ahe ages her hair gets a little more flat and thin. She loves this product! She was bragging to me about how nice and full her hair was looking. Also this product doesn't leave your hair sticky . I was very happy to be able to boost my mothers confidence .
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This product adds body and texture to my hair. This performs in every way I could ask. Being a mousse, it is really easy to control how much you use. I use slightly larger than a golfball which I can apply to pretty much all my roots. I've learned from trial and error that if I apply it to the roots at the back of my hair, it will knot up back there and tangle all day, so I stick to only the top and sides. I also don't apply it all over my hair unless I have a special reason (if I do, about another golfball sized amount). Because the mousse is slightly tacky, my hair is prone to tangle more if it's all over. It adds great body and texture, though. (I applied this all over my hair one afternoon and then layered it with the styling lotion. I curled my hair and went to my event. It rained all night. My hair was still curled the next morning when I woke up!
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product! It makes my hair feel a lot thicker without it feeling crunchy and slimy. Or use it before I blow dry and it makes my hair so shiny smell amazing and have so much volume! I recommend this product to anyone with any hair type
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I absolutely love the smell of this. The packaging is great too. I use it mostly in the summer after I shower. It's a little bit pricier than your average mousse but it's well worth it. It keeps my hair beach wavy all throughout the summer and also limits the frizz.
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
This product has done wonders for my very straight and flat hair! I can spray it as I brush through my hair and legitimately see it gaining volume before my eyes! It also helps my curls hold better on the days when it's dry enough that I try to curl my hair
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Ashley J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love this product. It really does help make your hair seem thicker. I tend to use this in between washes to help revive my hair. It has a nice floral smell but is not overpowering. This mousse goes easily on the hair with a little massaging and once it’s dry you can really see the difference. If you have dry hair then this product is especially for you!
Kelsey B.
love bumble and bumble and have never been disappointed by any of their products. this mousse is great and it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or wet looking, just healthy and bouncy curls
Steph C.
I have fairy thick hair, but it is fine so sometimes when I blow dry and straighten it, it can be a little flat. Using this mousse helps give my roots lift and gives me some volume. It is not sticky like a normal mousse, nor does it have "hold" it's really just for volume. I would recommend it to people with fine hair looking for that wow factor!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is an amazing mousse if you want to add lots of volume to your hair. My hair is naturally thin so I always have to add a mousse to my damp hair before I blow dry. Love the scent and I love that it doesn’t leave my hair greasy, as some mousse’s do to me. It’s a little on the pricier side, but totally worth it!
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Patricia R.
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Gris H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?