BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #5 in Hair Mousse

A cushiony creme mousse that inflates, sculpts, and holds hair for style in volumes. Achieve full-bodied silhouettes with this creme formula that lifts hair for a fuller look and feel. Formulated to have extra density per dollop, the mousse contains shaping polymers that provide strong grip for extra round-brush traction. Lightweight conditioners keep hair soft and supple, swapping out crunch and weight for a natural sheen and healthy bounce. Appropriate for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and safe for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: To give extra height after blow-drying, apply a little more mousse at the crown. Then lift and rough-dry with hands.

• Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some v...2 Answers
  • I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results from this product?3 Answers
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
My hair has always been thick and full but after my pregnancy my hair went flat and suddenly had a lot more oil I had ever known. I had to change up all the product that I knew and loved, because my hair was no longer “mine”. This is the best and only mousse I use. It doesn’t make my hair feel weighed down and doesn’t effect my hairs oiliness. It give my hair the thickness it lost. My hair is naturally wavy and I’ve use a lot of products for curly wavy hair and this is by my favorite. It hold my curls all day and keeps my frizz at bay. This doesn’t make my hair feel still or gross at all. This an awesome versatile mousse!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This product adds body and texture to my hair. This performs in every way I could ask. Being a mousse, it is really easy to control how much you use. I use slightly larger than a golfball which I can apply to pretty much all my roots. I've learned from trial and error that if I apply it to the roots at the back of my hair, it will knot up back there and tangle all day, so I stick to only the top and sides. I also don't apply it all over my hair unless I have a special reason (if I do, about another golfball sized amount). Because the mousse is slightly tacky, my hair is prone to tangle more if it's all over. It adds great body and texture, though. (I applied this all over my hair one afternoon and then layered it with the styling lotion. I curled my hair and went to my event. It rained all night. My hair was still curled the next morning when I woke up!
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
I have really thin hair so this helps keep it looking thicker and fuller. If I don’t blow dry my hair right away it can make my hair feel stiff so that’s a con but I feel like for the most part it’s good for the price and value of it. I get mine from my hairdresser but you can purchase from Ulta I think
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I don’t generally love mousse’ but Bumble and Bumble is a great brand. This mousse does volumize. I have very thin processed hair. I think it would work really well in shorter hair. Mine is very long. But overall a great product if you are looking for a thickening mousse.
Lexi A.
I love this mouse! I have pretty thin hair so I use this after I towel dry and before I blow dry for a full volumized look. It smells Amazing, it is a little pricey but it’s worth it for how much you get, how well it works and the quality of the product over all.
Alexis A.
Sacramento , CA
I love this product! It makes my hair feel a lot thicker without it feeling crunchy and slimy. Or use it before I blow dry and it makes my hair so shiny smell amazing and have so much volume! I recommend this product to anyone with any hair type
Hannah M.
Mankato
Used wet or dry, I love this no-fuss mousse! The volume lasts a full day and it smells great. Bumble & Bumble is a hair stylists brand, but at a reasonable price. This is definitely a go-to volumizing mousse, especially for fine-thin hair.
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
The key with this mousse is to use heat to style! If I use too much it can be a little sticky, so less is more. I get great volume using a blow dryer and a round brush. I have super fine hair, so I need the volume! Definitely worth a try!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
My hair is on the thinner side and this product works wonders! It def makes my hair appear thicker at the roots and not to mention it smells amazing! You can usually find these on sale and if so I recommend you to give it a try.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I absolutely love the smell of this. The packaging is great too. I use it mostly in the summer after I shower. It's a little bit pricier than your average mousse but it's well worth it. It keeps my hair beach wavy all throughout the summer and also limits the frizz.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Is there a noticable difference when using it?
Patricia R.
Griseda H.
Does it gives you the same volume that the spray gives? Does it has a good smell?
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN
Does this product really give volume? Cause I need some volume!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have really long thick hair does it work on thick hair?

Sephora