BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This translucent dry finishing spray adds volume, lift, and airy texture – instantly. (Same formula, new name.)

• Instant fullness
  • Textured and airy styles
  • Weightless

Shake well, hold can 10 inches away and spray where you want fullness and texture instantly.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To refresh styles that have lost oomph to humidity or gravity, spray liberally at roots, then ruffle with hands for instant fullness.

Perfect for:

• Lifting roots
  • Adding texture to ponytails

• Plumping braids and blow dries

• Boosting second-day hair

This product is best for healthy straight or wavy hair. It is formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or mineral oil.

• How does this compare to Oribe's dry texturizing spray?2 Answers
  • Does this work well?5 Answers
  • Does this add volume and thickness without making hair st...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This is a great texturizing spray! But it's not my favorite. It provides excellent volume and grit, which gives my fine, straight hair good hold even when it's freshly washed. My true favorite is the Oribe, which, while more expensive, I think it lasts longer both in hold and in the amount you get. I find that I go through a can of this much faster than one of Oribe, even accounting for the size differences. I think for my money the Oribe is better, and the performance is good, too.
Ashley D.
Aberdeen
This...this is my favorite texturing spray I have every used in my entire life. My hair looks thick, full, and beautiful. The price is a little iffy at around $30 per bottle, for the smaller bottle, but the product itself is phenomenal. I love it so much and have repurchased 3 times since receiving it for Christmas.
Taylor G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing!! I recently chopped all my hair off and had to re-learn how to do my hair. I’ve been experimenting with a lot of texturizing sprays and dry shampoos and this one is by far my favorite. Adds grit, isn’t sticky, adds volume, and helps hold my curl all day. Fantastic product!!
Emily S.
Dover
I love this stuff! I have fine thin hair that needs a boost and this is the solution. It is long lasting and works great. It gives my flat hair the life that it needs. I have used other sprays but this one works much better than the other I have tried.
Kat G.
So I have really fine hair, but it's also really thick. That being said I love having fluffy hair and I do have flat hair days. This works so well in my hair and keeps it fluffy through the time that I don't wash my hair. Love this product even though it is a little pricey.
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
I wanted to love this,... I hoped that it would be the answer to all my flat hair problems. But alas, this gave me gorgeous volume and thickness,........ that faded within a minute.

I used it on freshly washed hair, second-day hair, I kept on trying it with the hopes that it would work as it said. I followed the instructions to a tee, I read more reviews to see if I was doing something wrong,... I just couldn’t make this work for my thin fine hair. It’s like it dissipated into the air and wouldn’t keep any volume in my ‘do. It didn’t leave a sticky residue, so I give this product credit for not making my hair like glue (like some others do). But I needed lasting thickness and this just didn’t deliver. Ah well,... Back to searching for a thickening product that works miracles.
naf C.
It was the very first time that I tried a dry shampoo. I tried a sample of the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray shampoo from Sephora for free to enter into a #contest. It feels cold at the touch but makes my hair sticky and gel like. It gives me curls unlike the other dry shampoos. Other dry shampoos make my hair a little more straight, this on the other hand gives them a wavy sort of look. The smell is sweet. It seems to be for people with thin hair. So I prefer the other one from bumble and bumble. My hair is already dry as heck so maybe that's why it dried and made them look less and very squished instead. This dry shampoo made my hair look really fake and unnatural. So I would only recommend this shampoo to those who have very thin hair since it does a very good job for those with very thin hair.
Brook S.
Sanford
I actually just bought this not too long ago. It does give my hair an instant lift. It is not long lasting as I would like but I still enjoy it. The smell is amazing and the way it sprays is nice as well. Very controlled.
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
Wonderful!!!! I absolutely loved this stuff. It smells great and works similarly to Oribe dry texturizer. I have a blonde balayage and it didn’t show up chalky in my hair. So wonderful!!!! Would definitely recommend
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
This was the first dry spray I ever tried, after receiving a sample of it in a beauty box. I ended up purchasing the full size product and love the scent! Since I was introduced to dry sprays, I am giving this a 4/5 because I've found that other brands work better at maintaining the texture you create throughout the day after you spray the product. This one has an amazing scent though, and feels light on your hair, like you're not even wearing any product!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this work well?
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Amanda F.
How is this different than dry shampoo? Is it okay to use on already thick hair?
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Is it similar to Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast?
Angelica R.