BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This translucent dry finishing spray adds volume, lift, and airy texture – instantly. (Same formula, new name.)

• Instant fullness
  • Textured and airy styles
  • Weightless

Shake well, hold can 10 inches away and spray where you want fullness and texture instantly.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To refresh styles that have lost oomph to humidity or gravity, spray liberally at roots, then ruffle with hands for instant fullness.

Perfect for:

• Lifting roots
  • Adding texture to ponytails

• Plumping braids and blow dries

• Boosting second-day hair

This product is best for healthy straight or wavy hair. It is formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or mineral oil.

• Does this work well?5 Answers
  • Does this add volume and thickness without making hair st...1 Answers
  • My hair is very flat and thin. Would this work to make it...3 Answers
Kat J.
I wanted to love this,... I hoped that it would be the answer to all my flat hair problems. But alas, this gave me gorgeous volume and thickness,........ that faded within a minute.

I used it on freshly washed hair, second-day hair, I kept on trying it with the hopes that it would work as it said. I followed the instructions to a tee, I read more reviews to see if I was doing something wrong,... I just couldn’t make this work for my thin fine hair. It’s like it dissipated into the air and wouldn’t keep any volume in my ‘do. It didn’t leave a sticky residue, so I give this product credit for not making my hair like glue (like some others do). But I needed lasting thickness and this just didn’t deliver. Ah well,... Back to searching for a thickening product that works miracles.
naf C.
It was the very first time that I tried a dry shampoo. I tried a sample of the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray shampoo from Sephora for free to enter into a #contest. It feels cold at the touch but makes my hair sticky and gel like. It gives me curls unlike the other dry shampoos. Other dry shampoos make my hair a little more straight, this on the other hand gives them a wavy sort of look. The smell is sweet. It seems to be for people with thin hair. So I prefer the other one from bumble and bumble. My hair is already dry as heck so maybe that's why it dried and made them look less and very squished instead. This dry shampoo made my hair look really fake and unnatural. So I would only recommend this shampoo to those who have very thin hair since it does a very good job for those with very thin hair.
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
This was the first dry spray I ever tried, after receiving a sample of it in a beauty box. I ended up purchasing the full size product and love the scent! Since I was introduced to dry sprays, I am giving this a 4/5 because I've found that other brands work better at maintaining the texture you create throughout the day after you spray the product. This one has an amazing scent though, and feels light on your hair, like you're not even wearing any product!
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
I cannot express how much I love this product! It gives me so much volume within seconds. I love throwing it in my with some simple waves to get that voluminous look. Honestly, it is a wonderful price for how well it works. I don't use it everyday so it lasts awhile for me! Really Really effect and lasts for at least 2 days and theres really no scent to it. It doesn't feel heavy at all!
Nicole D.
I’m not big on texturizing sprays. They don’t really work for me & I’ve yet to find one I love. I like this one the best. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling as gross & sticky as others have. It provides some volume & texture, but nothing extreme. For me, this just isn’t an essential. But for people who struggle with limp/lifeless hair, give this a try.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I used to use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray but switched to this and am so happy I did.  I have fine hair that I often curl to add texture.  When I am done curling, I apply this all over.  It helps give my hair texture, hold the waves I just placed, and best of all my hair never gets crunchy.  Big fan.
olivia m.
Mooresville, IN
Such a fantastic product! My hair typically stays volumized and tousled for the first hour or so after I style it and then it falls flat... BUT with this finishing spray I have found that my hair holds its tousled volume ALL DAY LONG. This spray is truly amazing and like magic really... I love how it gives my hair texture without tangling it or leaving it with a stiff feel similar to some hairsprays... The smell is also unique to Bb. as I have never smelled a dupe... I cannot even describe the smell except that it smells fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to curl their hair for a beach look. Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray
Nora M.
Lancaster , PA
If you need texture because you have limp fine hair i recommend this. It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy or too stiff. As far as price goes you pay for what you get, if you like to use quality products on your hair this is worth a try, it also lasts a long time because you dont need A LOT
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Adore Cosmetics
Are used this recently and found that it works. I have used other dry texturizing spray’s that work better. This is great value for your money. It is easy to find this product on sale. I would purchase again at a discount but not full price
Whitney S.
Va-va-va-volume! Serious volume with just a few sprays. I was sent Bumble and bumble Dryspun Thickening Spray from Influenster and it really helps lift. I wouldn't recommend using it as a dry shampoo, too much and your hair will feel heavy and sticky. But a spritz here and there for extra volume and you're set!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this work well?
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Does this act like a hairspray? Or is it more of a shine finish? Does it help with frizz?
Amanda F.
How is this different than dry shampoo? Is it okay to use on already thick hair?
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Is it similar to Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast?
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I have chemically straightened hair. And I wanted to know if this works to add texture to your hair even if it has gone thru that kind of treatment.

Sephora