Hair CareBumble and bumble
Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray

Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray

This translucent dry finishing spray adds volume, lift, and airy texture - instantly. (Same formula, new name.)

Does this product give a lot of volume to fine hair?
Would this be too strong (damaging) for thin hair that's prone to split ends?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray!
Iliana I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really love that this spray has some hold like a hairspray but it keeps your hair flexible, gives it movement, thickness and voume  but also perfectly coiffed if you want that look! This met my expectations and I'm SO glad I have it because it was the one product I didn't know I needed!
Abby K.
Albany, NY
OBSESSED with this dry shampoo. Definitely the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. It is a little on the expensive side, when you compare it to some other brands / products, but i think it is worth it. Definitely recommend to anyone! Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
Gisel L.
Forest Hills, NY
Best for when you need volume, this WILL thicken your hair!! I already have fairly voluminous hair, so I prefer this for special events.
Mandi K.
Hudson, OH
I wasn't really excited to try this product. I liked it initially but felt like I needed to add dry shampoo to get a wet feeling out... overall I'd use it to add "umpf" but with another product as well!  Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
Katie D.
Portland, ME
I have extremely fine hair, so I really struggle with getting volume, especially when I curl my hair. I used this product in the morning right after styling my hair and was really surprised that my hair still had volume after a full day or work a drinks with friends. Really effective, and I love the smell.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bumble & Bumble Dryspun thickening spray is a Rock On cool spray! If you have long hair or short, it can be sprayed into dry hair to add lift and a feel of texture to hair that has too much of a natural "slip" to it. Pro Tip: Curl your hair in large waves all over, separate and shake out- toussle with your fingers, then spray this product into your waves to scrunch into then. It will leave you with a more "piecy" and separated look. 😃 I love how different this can make your hair style look, from the normal status quo!
Jina L.
Sacramento, CA
Great for any hair types I love using it to give me for volume ! My hair is thin and flat but this does the trick !
Cristyle E.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I really liked this hairspray. It was light, had a nice fragrance and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I would def use again. I received for free for my honest review.
Tess R.
Portland, OR
Really enjoyed testing this one! I have been telling all of my friends! It helped a lot with my greasy bangs while also giving my locks some oomph when they were down from a couple days of grease!
Tracey D.
Bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Another Bumble & Bumble win with me. I use the Dryspun Texturizing Thickening spray not only as a thickening spray and to add texture but I also occasionally use it as a dry shampoo. I have dark brown hair and can spray this sparingly on my roots and get the same result as a dry shampoo without the powder residue. I also use this to build texture and thickness in my hair. It can also be used to lightly hold my style in place. There is no stickiness or crunchy effect left behind. This does contain a light pleasant fragrance but it dissipates quickly. Word of caution... spray lightly and let each layer dry thoroughly before respraying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anum A.
Fontana, CA
il y a 3 mois
Katy D. il y a 3 mois
Evo has a powder that you can add (it’s usually for the scalp to rub in to cause body) but I’ve been using it in the mid section before I curl while I have my brAzilian blowout(nutree professional bottox hair mask that aids in hair recovery) and when I go to use my straightener or curler for curled ends it jsut adds more to work with and then I use a bit of holding spray while it’s curling and voila 🥰