BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #11 in Hairspray

A translucent dry texturizing spray for instant fullness and airy texture.

• Instant fullness
  • Textured and airy styles
  • Weightless

Shake well, hold can 10 inches away and spray where you want fullness and texture instantly.

Bb.Stylist Tip: To refresh styles that have lost oomph to humidity or gravity, spray liberally at roots, then ruffle with hands for instant fullness.

Perfect for:

• Lifting roots
  • Adding texture to ponytails

• Plumping braids and blow dries

• Boosting second-day hair

This product is best for healthy straight or wavy hair. It is formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or mineral oil.

• Does this add volume and thickness without making hair st...1 Answers
  • My hair is very flat and thin. Would this work to make it...2 Answers
  • Anyone with very fine thin hair try this? Does it work? I...1 Answers
Britta D.
Roseville, MN
Quick take: This spray takes all of the good things about volumizing powder and combines them with the ease of spray-like application like dry shampoo.

Pros: + It is REALLY effective volumizing spray. Even the day after (or... ehem.. the third day), you can simply flip your head over, shake, ruffle your fingers through, and you’ve reactivated the volumizing properties.
+ It’s soooo easy to apply that anyone who’s used hairspray or dry shampoo before can use it.
+ There’s no white streak.
+ It’s soooo much easier than powder application, and there’s no backcombing required if you’re not going for a super dramatic look.

Neutral:
* There’s no scent. This is great for sensitive scalps, but if I’m putting spray in my hair, it would be nice if it freshened a *little* bit as well.

Cons: - The price. MSRP is about five dollars more than I’d consider “a great buy” for this, even knowing how amazing it is. I feel like this is why I can’t quite give it 5 stars.
- It makes your hair texture feel very chalky. This is the nature of the product, but compared to their Pret-a-Powder, I know they have the technology to make it feel a little softer to the touch.

Overall: If this is in your budget, buy it. It’s sooo good, and all I could ask for more is just a little more freshening ... and they already have a product for that. So they delivered on everything this product promises, just at quite a premium price.

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to love this,... I hoped that it would be the answer to all my flat hair problems. But alas, this gave me gorgeous volume and thickness,........ that faded within a minute.

I used it on freshly washed hair, second-day hair, I kept on trying it with the hopes that it would work as it said. I followed the instructions to a tee, I read more reviews to see if I was doing something wrong,... I just couldn’t make this work for my thin fine hair. It’s like it dissipated into the air and wouldn’t keep any volume in my ‘do. It didn’t leave a sticky residue, so I give this product credit for not making my hair like glue (like some others do). But I needed lasting thickness and this just didn’t deliver. Ah well,... Back to searching for a thickening product that works miracles.
naf C.
It was the very first time that I tried a dry shampoo. I tried a sample of the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Dryspun Finish shampoo from Sephora for free to enter into a #contest. It feels cold at the touch but makes my hair sticky and gel like. It gives me curls unlike the other dry shampoos. Other dry shampoos make my hair a little more straight, this on the other hand gives them a wavy sort of look. The smell is sweet. It seems to be for people with thin hair. So I prefer the other one from bumble and bumble. My hair is already dry as heck so maybe that's why it dried and made them look less and very squished instead. This dry shampoo made my hair look really fake and unnatural. So I would only recommend this shampoo to those who have very thin hair since it does a very good job for those with very thin hair.
Jessica B.
I received this product complimentary on behalf of BUMBLE AND BUMBLE and INFLUENSTER in exchange for an honest review. This does not effect my opinion in any shape or form.

I'll be honest--I'm on a hiatus from dying my hair.

Nearly a decade of doing so (quite often: I know, shame on me) really messed with my hair's natural thickness/volume. Which is why when I saw this, I was beyond stoked to give it a go. This is not my first Bumble and Bumble product but it is certainly one of my most impressive ones and the product I reach for most.

Something like magic in a bottle. That's all I can call it. It adds instant volume without making my hair look a bit outrageous and just gives it some serious life. I love that it doesn't leave anything behind in my hair and doesn't leave it feeling like I have a ton of product in it. I'll definitely be buying this frequently from here on out.

There is a bit of a scent to it that many may not appreciate but for me... the smell is very pleasant and not at all overwhelming like other products are.

Overall, I love this spray and would recommend it to anyone who has hair that is thin or thinning.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I really love the lived-in/textured look this product imparts to the hair. It provides just enough grit to your hair without making it look dirty or matte. Unfortunately, like all products in the Thickening line, this product smells awful. I can't say for sure what it is, but it's almost like bug spray. Dryspun is a good enough product for me to ignore the smell and use it anyways. Also, the price is good value.
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
I cannot express how much I love this product! It gives me so much volume within seconds. I love throwing it in my with some simple waves to get that voluminous look. Honestly, it is a wonderful price for how well it works. I don't use it everyday so it lasts awhile for me! Really Really effect and lasts for at least 2 days and theres really no scent to it. It doesn't feel heavy at all!
Abbey M.
Brookhaven, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT THAT I HAVE OWNED. My boyfriend and I joke that the smell is intoxicating, because it smells SO GOOD. I recently left it in New Orleans on vacation, and I was so upset! I will definitely be buying this product very soon!! It makes my hair look great, so thick! I struggle with thin hair, but it fixes my problems!!
Tinisha P.
I have a love hate for this product. To start off I love the smell, it smells so clean and fresh. Using this product on my roots only, which is where I would want body/volume, it makes my hair feel hard like I have a bunch of hair spray in it or something. I do not like that aspect, however when I use it on the length of my hair it gives a nice airy weightless feel to it. I did expect more volume from this product than what it gives but I figure it may be because my hair is so thin and straight it doesnt do much for me.

I received this product free for testing purposes.
Nicole D.
I’m not big on texturizing sprays. They don’t really work for me & I’ve yet to find one I love. I like this one the best. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling as gross & sticky as others have. It provides some volume & texture, but nothing extreme. For me, this just isn’t an essential. But for people who struggle with limp/lifeless hair, give this a try.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I used to use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray but switched to this and am so happy I did.  I have fine hair that I often curl to add texture.  When I am done curling, I apply this all over.  It helps give my hair texture, hold the waves I just placed, and best of all my hair never gets crunchy.  Big fan.
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Does this act like a hairspray? Or is it more of a shine finish? Does it help with frizz?
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I have chemically straightened hair. And I wanted to know if this works to add texture to your hair even if it has gone thru that kind of treatment.
Amanda F.
How is this different than dry shampoo? Is it okay to use on already thick hair?
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Is it similar to Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast?
Grace F.
My hair is very flat and thin. Would this work to make it more voluminous?