Bumble and bumble Thickening Creme Contour

A dense, pliable shaping crème for creating hi-definition hair styles. This rich formula melts in your hands to a delicate, lightweight paste that perfectly supports gorgeous looks of all sorts. Polymers, carnauba wax, and seedcake extract balance in a satiny base, transforming into a sheer paste that disappears into the hair. Use it to create fine, finger-made contours, supple drape, and a luxurious, lived-in quality that remains full and voluminous. This formula is for all hair types and textures, especially fine, and appropriate for use on color-treated hair. Bumble and bumble stylist tip: using a light touch, run fingertips through just the ends of hair to keep your style full.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Creme Contour!
How would you rate this product?
This is a great product, I have fine hair but a lot of it. My hair tends to get frizzy with a lot of fly aways. This gives great volume, shape and texture without weighing down hair. I use a little bit and rub it into my hands then move it throughout the hair.
Denver, CO
I love this product for short women’s cuts (pixie cuts, etc.) and for finer hair types! It creates great fullness and texture within the hairstyle without being drying at all.
Birmingham, AL
The creme contour is amazing for finishing styles and de-frizzing or calming down wild heat hairs. A little goes a long way, just emulsify it really well and pull the product through the hair. I’ll use it to define and separate waves and curls and also on my sleek updos to settle strays. It won’t leave you greasy or shiny either! This is my second favorite product everrrr, I actually call it “crack”. Now my clients AND co workers refer to it as crack as well. 😂
Dixon, CA
I use this on my very thick hair pixie cut to add texture and movement. I love it. So light and it smells so good. It also lasts forever, a dime size amount does my whole head, and you can push your hair back into place the next day if you don't wash it.
My stylist used this when I was participating as a hair model for Bumble & Bumble's Model Project and my hair just soaked it right and it added great lift. Unfortunately my in-home experience has been a little hit or miss. I think that my salon experience was better because they used a combination of products and heat, but at home, I tend to use it by itself and I have to be careful not to use too much or else my hair ends up looking greasy. If I use the right amount though, my hair looks shiny and full. Also, it smells fantastic. Just start small with this product and build up to the look you want.
Centralia, WA
I got this product from playing the B&B Style iPhone game (it's kinda addictive and really fun, and you get lots of great prizes when you earn points!), and I really enjoy this product. It smells amazing, and usually I apply a bit to my ends to give it a bit of shape without losing fullness. Also, when I curl my hair with foam rollers, I have used it to move curls around and keep them in place, and to reduce the frizz from there, so it looks more sculpted overall. It doesn't feel heavy at all, and the texture of the product is soft and remains soft once it's in your hair.
Hartland, WI
I love this stuff. Bumble and bumble is such a great company so I was excited to try something new from them. It helps with flyaways and nourishes my ends. Be careful because a little can go a long way and if you use too much, it will make your hair look greasy (why it's a 4/5 not 5/5)!! However, it does give my fine hair a good amount of volume when used correctly! :)
This is one of my absolute favorite hair styling products! I love the smell and it works great to thicken and style my short hair! Though it's a bit on the pricier side, I definitely think it's worth it.
N Chelmsford, MA
So in love with this! Makes my hair smooth and frizz free. I use this mainly after I straighten my hair. It doesn't really have a scent which works for me and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Even after days of having it in my hair still looks great. Pricier than most hair creams but so worth it!
I purchased this after I received a too short haircut. It was the most expensive hair product I've bought in a long time, but it was worth it. It smells great and has great control. I'm able to piece my bangs, but the only complaint is that piecing doesn't hold all day. I have curly hair, so it works overtime to hold the piecing as long as it does. So i can deal with a failing hairstyle by the end of the afternoon. Bumble and bumble Thickening Creme Contour