BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner 8 fluid ounces Ideal for fine, thinning, limp, flyaway hair Thickening Infused with silk powder, which adheres to individual hair strands for extra volume and lift Lightweight formula with thickeners that fluff and bounce fine hair for fuller styles Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxyethylcellulose, silk powder (serica), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) see more...

• Does the conditioner add lots of volume? My hair needs a ...2 Answers
  • Which bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner do you re...1 Answers
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner
  • "A product that instead of weighing my thick, curly hair down, it leaves it silky smooth, perfect manageable curls, and light feeling." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and does amazing things to my hair!" in 1 review
Karen B.
Woodstock, GA
Finally! A product that instead of weighing my thick, curly hair down, it leaves it silky smooth, perfect manageable curls, and light feeling. This entire line is fabulous and worth the money since you don't need much. I was fortunate enough to receive mine as a sample, but I will be purchasing it in the future.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I received this as a sample from Sephora. Even after one use, I saw and felt a positive difference in my hair. It did look fuller and felt softer. The great scent is just an added bonus!
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
This smells so delicious, and also made my hair feel very healthy and full. I was surprised to see that Walmart started carrying it, but it's one less trip to the salon store!
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
This conditioner made my hair fairly smooth, and felt so soft. This conditioner did not thicken my hair whatsoever. With the pricetag, I will not be rebuying.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Oh my god, I'm obsessed with this product! It smells amazing and does amazing things to my hair! It definitely voluminous. I couldn't be happier:)
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
My dad fell in love with this hair product it helped his hair a lot because it's so dry! It works amazing to be quite honest :)
Linka R.
new york
Amazing conditioner!!! I can’t get enough of my soft and shiny hair after washing my hair with it!!! Definitely a keeper!
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
I absolutely love this brand. It may be a little on the expensive side, but the quality is worth a little splurge.
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Love the smell and texture. Hair feels soft and somewhat thicker but I have fine hair.
Leila H.
EL Jadida
Bumble and Bumble est une découverte récente pour moi. Il fait exactement ce qu'il dit il est fait pour.  Mes cheveux ne se sont jamais sentis plus épais quand j'ai utilisé le shampooing et le conditionneur.  C'est un peu cher, mais 100% en vaut la peine!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does the conditioner add lots of volume? My hair needs a pick me up.
Bailey S.
Which bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner do you recommend to help strengthen my hair and make it shiny. Its pretty thick but due to blonde highlights. It a kind of dull