BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A featherweight moisturizer and detangler with ultra-light silk fibers. This conditioner moisturizes, protects, and separates strands to make fine hair look and feel fuller. It's ideal for thinning, limp, or flyaway hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Serum, and Thickening Hairspray. This product is also compatible with color-treated hair.

• How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it sm...1 Answers
  • Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ? 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would...1 Answers
Danielle P.
This conditioner is awesome! It works so well to moisturize and gives your hair life which I really appreciate! This is a great product to use on a daily basis And i would definitely recommend it to a friend who needs some moisture in their hair.
Amber F.
Really does what it claims to! It’s not often in this day in age that I’m blown over by a product but this one knocked me off my feet. Love the scent as well as how soft my hair was and how full and voluminous it was after just one use.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This conditioner does what it says. You will notice an increase in thickness after using this a couple of times. I deducted a star because this isn't as moisturizing as I need. I have hair that is prone to dryness. Because I do not wash and condition my hair every day. I therefore need a deep conditioner. If you wash your hair every day, this will be fine. It is also good on color-treated hair.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the smell of Bumble and Bumble products. I purchased this product at a salon after it was recommended by my hairstylist and the receptionist too as one of their more popular products. It worked good on my hair and I used it about 1-2 times weekly.
heather c.
For two weeks I have been using this shampoo and conditioner. I quite like it. I have straight thin fine hair, but a lot of it. I always wished my hair was thicker and have tried many products. This doesn't seem to make it thicker but doesn't leave a product build up either. It does however leave hair bouncy and shiny. What I really like besides the no build up is the way my hair looks when it air dries. Normally that leaves it frizzy but with this set it doesn't. Definitely considering buying the full sizes.
Shannon S.
Richardson, TX
I do really like this conditioner. I got it a few months ago when my hair was looking extra-super thin, and the first few washes were amazing! After a certain point though, it balanced out and I guess my hair got to its maximum thickness. The scent makes me feel like I'm in a salon. In addition to thickening, this conditioner makes my hair very soft. I took stars off for the price though, and because even at such a high price, this line is not sulfate-free.
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love the bumble and bumble thickening line. I have very thin hair and it gives me nice volume without weighing it down and looking greasy. It has a great scent and leaves my hair bouncy and healthy looking. I think this might be my forever shampoo and conditioner.
Cz D.
Bumble and Bumble products are amazing! I love the fragrance! So clean and fresh! My hair is very fine and the conditioner doesn't weigh down my hair. Although a bit on the expensive side, the products are well worth the cost. Love all my Bumble and Bumble products!
M. Z.
This conditioner definitely adds volume to my fine, straight hair. I don't often style my hair, but when I do, I make sure to use this product beforehand so that the styling can hold a bit longer than usual. The only downside is that it is quite pricey.
Diana P.
Walnut Creek, CA
I got this product from a friend, a hair stylist. I have a very fine hair and always looking for a good product to " fake" the thickness. I totally loved it- nice scent, great texture- made my hair silky and smooth. Really satisfied- will use it again!
Madeline M.
How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it smell?
Ceallaigh M.
I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would affect my curly but fine hair. Has anyone with my hair type tried it?
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ?