Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kat J.Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

WHAT IT IS

This lightweight conditioner instantly moisturizes, and helps separate strands for voluminous, full-bodied styles.

INGREDIENTS

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: moisturizing; soothes and heals hair

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditioning, fullness, moisture retention

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturizing, conditioning, reparative, improves feel and gloss

Hydroxyethylcellulose: thickening, body

Silk Powder (Serica): gloss, manageability, structure (reinforces cuticle), fullness

Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects hair from environmental damage, moisturizing

• How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How do...1 Answers
  • Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ? 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how ...1 Answers
Jane Z.
Temperance
I was so unsure about this product even as I was still blowdrying my hair. I used the matching shampoo and this conditioner, along with the thickening hair spray, and blow dried with a round brush. The conditioner did not feel very moisturizing but it did the job just fine regardless. My normally limp, thin, fine, flat hair magically became thicker with tons of volume at the crown! I lightly teased the crown and sprayed once more to set, and oh my! The hairspray helped achieve some texture, and the combination of all three helped my hair stay full and thick throughout majority of the day. It was easy to revive my hair with more hairspray if it seemed like it was going slightly limp. I used my regular shampoo & conditioner these last two washes and decided the insane price tag was worth the great hair days these products help me achieve! The only con is I think it was due to the hairpray I got alot of flyaways. I'd like to try the mousse some time, but I will admit, this is a hefty price tag for all these items.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have pretty “voluminous” hair because I live in a very humid place. So it’s not the volume that everyone might envy, and it keeps me from wanting to use any type of “Thickening” or “Volumizing” products.

Until one day, I was out of shampoo and conditioner and left to borrow my roommates (with permission). Her hair is fine and pretty thin, so this is her go to line. She loves it, but we don’t have the same hair needs.

So I use this and quickly prepare to be taming my mane for an hour or so, but instead my hair was perfect, manageable, and very shiny. I’m not sure why this isn’t also marketed as a humidity protecting line, but it works perfectly for me
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
So, I got a mini of this conditioner (with the matching shampoo) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I bought this because of reviews I had read. I know bumble and bumble is a good brand, however I was not happy with this purchase. I did feel like it gave my hair a more thicker look and feeling, but with that came extreme static hair and an unpleasant smell. I don’t like the way this shampoo and conditioner smell. I also felt that my hair seemed weighed down and flat to my head.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Bumble and Bumble products are awesome. The price is good for such a high quality brand. The thickening line gives your hair great texture. The scent is wonderful. The price is just right for such a high end brand.
Kristen C.
I have never received so many compliments on my hair while I was using this along with the shampoo. Definitely gives a thicker fuller bounce to your hair. I had to start alternating this with another shampoo and conditioner because I noticed I wasn’t getting the same effect when just using this after a few months
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I have thin hair and this product as bumped up the column and given me exactly what I needed! Saw for color treated hair and leaves it feeling silly smooth with no frizzies! Will be buying more as soon as I run out.
Emma N.
This conditioner does a great job in terms of weightlessly hydrating hair. It seems like a perfect option for very fine hair types, but I prefer something a bit more rich for for my long, thick hair. Overall does its job, and the smell is great!
Jen H.
One of my fave hair product brands—bumble and bumble not only has a great scent on all their products but this conditioner doesn’t weigh down your hair and leaves it shiny and smooth
Christine A.
I have only used this a few times but I liked it!  My hair is so thin and fine I am always up to try anything that will help!  I have come to realize no products are going to make my hair thicker but I’ll still try!  This product smells great and is safe for color treated hair
Madeline M.
How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it smell?
Ceallaigh M.
I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would affect my curly but fine hair. Has anyone with my hair type tried it?
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ?