Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kat J.Bumble and bumble. Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

WHAT IT IS

This lightweight conditioner instantly moisturizes, and helps separate strands for voluminous, full-bodied styles.

INGREDIENTS

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: moisturizing; soothes and heals hair

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditioning, fullness, moisture retention

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: moisturizing, conditioning, reparative, improves feel and gloss

Hydroxyethylcellulose: thickening, body

Silk Powder (Serica): gloss, manageability, structure (reinforces cuticle), fullness

Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects hair from environmental damage, moisturizing

• How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How do...1 Answers
  • Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ? 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how ...1 Answers
Kelli Y.
Harold
I swear by shampoo and thickening spray for this line (holy grail products) but I find the conditioner isn’t essential. I think it does a great job of conditioning, but not sure if it’s adding to the thickness of my hair. I notice the shampoo and spray are enough even when I use a conditioner that isn’t in this line. A little pricey for me if it’s not really adding to the effect of the other products.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Although I am a fan of Bumble and Bible products, this one did not make the cut for me. I purchased this product 3 times considering I wanted to see if it actually made my hair feel thicker. At the end of the bottles I was left with hair that felt worse then it would’ve with my normal conditioner. My hair was not thicker at all, nor anything out of this world different. I would not recommend this.
Kat J.
So, I got a mini of this conditioner (with the matching shampoo) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Bumble and Bumble products are awesome. The price is good for such a high quality brand. The thickening line gives your hair great texture. The scent is wonderful. The price is just right for such a high end brand.
Lexi A.
One of my friends at gene Juarez salon actually recommend me this conditioner! I use it to achieve a blown out look. It gives my hair a natural volume without looking frizzy like it does when you tease it. This brand smells amazing, and all of their products are nourishing and you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have pretty “voluminous” hair because I live in a very humid place. So it’s not the volume that everyone might envy, and it keeps me from wanting to use any type of “Thickening” or “Volumizing” products.

Until one day, I was out of shampoo and conditioner and left to borrow my roommates (with permission). Her hair is fine and pretty thin, so this is her go to line. She loves it, but we don’t have the same hair needs.

So I use this and quickly prepare to be taming my mane for an hour or so, but instead my hair was perfect, manageable, and very shiny. I’m not sure why this isn’t also marketed as a humidity protecting line, but it works perfectly for me
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
To some people, the name might be a little misleading because it didn’t make my actual hair thicker, it just made it appear bigger after I blow dried. It’s pretty light but leaves a little grit to make your hair bigger and easy to style! When used with thickening spray and texturizing spray, you’ll have big Texas hair!
Cynthia J.
I use this product on my 85 year old Mother's thinning done hair. It doesn't weigh down the hair like most conditioning products, but actually, along with its matching shampoo and finishing spray, leave her hair beautiful, full and manageable. We love it.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
I love bumble and bumble products. I received a sample of this in a beauty box so I can’t really speak on how well it thickened my hair. My hair did feel very soft and silkily after using it, and it smelled great
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
I bought this because of reviews I had read. I know bumble and bumble is a good brand, however I was not happy with this purchase. I did feel like it gave my hair a more thicker look and feeling, but with that came extreme static hair and an unpleasant smell. I don’t like the way this shampoo and conditioner smell. I also felt that my hair seemed weighed down and flat to my head.
Madeline M.
How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it smell?
Ceallaigh M.
I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would affect my curly but fine hair. Has anyone with my hair type tried it?
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ?

back