Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kat J.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A featherweight moisturizer and detangler with ultra-light silk fibers. This conditioner moisturizes, protects, and separates strands to make fine hair look and feel fuller. It's ideal for thinning, limp, or flyaway hair. For really full results, pair with Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Serum, and Thickening Hairspray. This product is also compatible with color-treated hair.

• How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it sm...1 Answers
  • Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ? 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would...1 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
So, I got a mini of this conditioner (with the matching shampoo) in a gift set and I was hoping that together they would give me the volume and thickness my hair desperately needs,... And I was sadly disappointed. My hair is thin and fine, and straight as a pin. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy nice volume, right? Well, these products weren’t my miracle workers for my flat hair problems...

The shampoo and conditioner both smelled great and felt like they made my hair thicker as it was wet in the shower, but after my hair dried, it was completely flat and lifeless (like it normally is). I’m super disappointed because I am normally such a huge fan of Bumble & Bumble products,... But this combo didn’t give me the amazing supermodel hair I expected based on the claims. Aw well. Back to shopping around for my volumizing miracle workers,...
Danielle P.
This conditioner is awesome! It works so well to moisturize and gives your hair life which I really appreciate! This is a great product to use on a daily basis And i would definitely recommend it to a friend who needs some moisture in their hair.
Alexandra S.
Franklin , WI
Perfect conditioner to use when looking for a more thick look and feel for hair. The scent is perfect, not at all over bearing. Compared to other brands b&b really stands alone. I’m impressed with the results, I definitely will repurchase in the future.
Emma N.
This conditioner does a great job in terms of weightlessly hydrating hair. It seems like a perfect option for very fine hair types, but I prefer something a bit more rich for for my long, thick hair. Overall does its job, and the smell is great!
Amber F.
Really does what it claims to! It’s not often in this day in age that I’m blown over by a product but this one knocked me off my feet. Love the scent as well as how soft my hair was and how full and voluminous it was after just one use.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This conditioner does what it says. You will notice an increase in thickness after using this a couple of times. I deducted a star because this isn't as moisturizing as I need. I have hair that is prone to dryness. Because I do not wash and condition my hair every day. I therefore need a deep conditioner. If you wash your hair every day, this will be fine. It is also good on color-treated hair.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the smell of Bumble and Bumble products. I purchased this product at a salon after it was recommended by my hairstylist and the receptionist too as one of their more popular products. It worked good on my hair and I used it about 1-2 times weekly.
heather c.
For two weeks I have been using this shampoo and conditioner. I quite like it. I have straight thin fine hair, but a lot of it. I always wished my hair was thicker and have tried many products. This doesn't seem to make it thicker but doesn't leave a product build up either. It does however leave hair bouncy and shiny. What I really like besides the no build up is the way my hair looks when it air dries. Normally that leaves it frizzy but with this set it doesn't. Definitely considering buying the full sizes.
Shannon S.
Richardson, TX
I do really like this conditioner. I got it a few months ago when my hair was looking extra-super thin, and the first few washes were amazing! After a certain point though, it balanced out and I guess my hair got to its maximum thickness. The scent makes me feel like I'm in a salon. In addition to thickening, this conditioner makes my hair very soft. I took stars off for the price though, and because even at such a high price, this line is not sulfate-free.
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love the bumble and bumble thickening line. I have very thin hair and it gives me nice volume without weighing it down and looking greasy. It has a great scent and leaves my hair bouncy and healthy looking. I think this might be my forever shampoo and conditioner.
Madeline M.
How does this work? Will it damage or dry my hair? How does it smell?
Ceallaigh M.
I've been wanting to purchase this, but am wondering how it would affect my curly but fine hair. Has anyone with my hair type tried it?
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Whats It smell Like and do it leave your heavy ?