BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner 33.8 Oz see more...

Christine A.
I have only used this a few times but I liked it!  My hair is so thin and fine I am always up to try anything that will help!  I have come to realize no products are going to make my hair thicker but I’ll still try!  This product smells great and is safe for color treated hair
Sarah J.
This is a great conditioner for finer hair textures because it’s not so heavy it will weigh the hair down and it’s also color safe. And the plus side is it smells like a sexy man.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Bought this in conjunction with the shampoo about 2 weeks ago and I can most definitely tell you it WORKS!!!! If you want something to thicken your hair and you have SUPER fine hair like I do.....this is what you’re looking for.
Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the Thickening line from Bumble and Bumble. A few years ago I started loosing hair from stress and my stylist recommended this stuff. I used the shampoo conditioner and serum and my hair looked fantastic, it was better than ever after a couple of months!
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
My sister has really thin noodle hair lol every time I do her hair I use this on her and it works wonders! She has an oily scalp and it doesn't make her look greasy, I really like this conditioner so far !
Marie N.
Harvey, LA
Bumble and bumble makes the best haircare products. Super moisturizing and gives my hair lots of volume. I just wish the product wasn’t so expensive.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Smells really great and gives great results to my thin hair. The price is high, but that’s what you get with a higher end product.
Stephanie L.
I have such thin hair and this helps more pricey but worth it such a great brand I always heard good reviews on them
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Adds an extra level of volume and preps my hair nicely before continuing on with Bb’s thickening line
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Worked ok did make my hair feel thicker but I wasn't mad at the product and I didn't love it either.