Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner 8 fluid ounces Ideal for fine, thinning, limp, flyaway hair Thickening Infused with silk powder, which adheres to individual hair strands for extra volume and lift Lightweight formula with thickeners that fluff and bounce fine hair for fuller styles Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxyethylcellulose, silk powder (serica), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) see more...

• Does the conditioner add lots of volume? My hair needs a pick me ...2 Answers
  • Which bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner do you recommend ...1 Answers
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner
  • "A product that instead of weighing my thick, curly hair down, it leaves it silky smooth, perfect manageable curls, and light feeling." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and does amazing things to my hair!" in 1 review
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
Bumble and Bumble is a recent discovery for me. It does exactly what it says it's made for. My hair had never felt more thick when I used the shampoo and conditioner. It is a little pricey, but 100% worth it!
There is only one word that can accurately describe how much I love this conditioner: heartbreakingly so. Though the scent alone makes the bottle worth it's weight in gold and the product itself in turn makes my fine, oily stands weightless, my hair is unruly and can only be untangled with an ungodly amount of conditioner every day in the shower. Needless to say, though this does a beautiful job of untangling compared to other conditioners, with this price tag, I have to stick to my inferior economy-sized drugstore brand for daily use and save this for my birthday :P
Alexis B.
I bought this with the shampoo. I used it religiously (well, I only wash my hair 2-3x a week but I used it every time I washed). It was great about half of the time. Sometimes my hair looked really thick, other times it looked average. Good conditioner, but not amazing results. I actually ran out of shampoo but still have the conditioner that I use about once a week.
Elizabeth T.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Best condition I've ever used!! I can't describe how much I love all the products in this line! Worth every penny, made my fine, thin hair noticeably thicker and felt more full after just one use! A little bit goes a long way and you'll notice you won't have to wash and condition your hair as often with these high quality products! Can't recommend this line enough!
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
I've been using this for about 5 months and I definitely notice that it adds volume. The scent is strong (but great!) and it doesn't over-moisturize and lead to greasy hair. Four stars are for the price point which is a bit much, but a little does go a long way.
Karen B.
Woodstock, GA
Finally! A product that instead of weighing my thick, curly hair down, it leaves it silky smooth, perfect manageable curls, and light feeling. This entire line is fabulous and worth the money since you don't need much. I was fortunate enough to receive mine as a sample, but I will be purchasing it in the future.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I received this as a sample from Sephora. Even after one use, I saw and felt a positive difference in my hair. It did look fuller and felt softer. The great scent is just an added bonus!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This smells so delicious, and also made my hair feel very healthy and full. I was surprised to see that Walmart started carrying it, but it's one less trip to the salon store!
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
This conditioner made my hair fairly smooth, and felt so soft. This conditioner did not thicken my hair whatsoever. With the pricetag, I will not be rebuying.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Oh my god, I'm obsessed with this product! It smells amazing and does amazing things to my hair! It definitely voluminous. I couldn't be happier:)
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does the conditioner add lots of volume? My hair needs a pick me up.
Bailey S.
Which bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner do you recommend to help strengthen my hair and make it shiny. Its pretty thick but due to blonde highlights. It a kind of dull