Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner

Iss this product worth the money?
Does this actually make your hair thicker?
Is this good for thin hair and does it feel/look heavy?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner!
Ellie H.
Florence, KY
Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Ellie H.
Recommended to me by a salon based on my hair type. It’s super moisturizing and makes my hair feel good. It’s very lightly scented which isn’t my preference. It’s pricy for me, so I might try something else next time. Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner
Stevie C.
Freeport, FL
I have thin hair and I did not get much luck with this product I tried for about 2 months it was a little pricey did not see any difference in the thickness of my hair. It is a good weightless product but I would not purchase again. Because it's did not help with my hair thickness
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
After trying the combo shampoo+conditioner samples, i fell in love and ordered the biggest size of both for over $100, and boy oh boy, how i was disappointed. The actual products are nothing compared to the samples. My hair didn't get fuller and silkier like the first time I tried the free samples, instead it was extremely dry and frizzy. I tried to give it a benefit of a doubt by continuing to use it until the conditioner bottle was empty and still, my hair looked like i just escape a tornado. I still have a little bit of shampoo left but it's probably going to end up in the trash.
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Received a free sample of this from ULTA and tried it yesterday. I have super fine/thin hair, so anything that promises volume is going to get me excited. I had high hopes when I opened the foil sample packet and below are my results... CLAIMS: This lightweight conditioner instantly moisturizes, and helps separate strands for voluminous, full-bodied styles. CONSISTENCY: Super thick and creamy,... You definitely have to give it some time to absorb into your hair. There was only enough product in my sample packet for one use. SCENT: The scent is difficult to describe,... It’s very unique, and smells to me like a cross between floral and fruity. It isn’t unpleasant, but I’m not the biggest fan of floral notes so I wouldn’t buy a perfume version of it. OTHER INFO: Bb. Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde. RESULTS: I blew out my hair as I normally do and gave it a full day of wind and rain and tangles to really see what this conditioner did. My volume wasn’t completely mind blowing, but I was still very impressed with the fullness this conditioner gave me. My hair looked thicker, but not stiff. It had a soft natural bounciness,... This product left my hair moisturized without feeling weighed down or sticky. I’d like to try this again with the matching shampoo, so I am inclined to say that I will be buying a full size bottle to try it out more thoroughly. OVERALL GRADE: 3 / 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
Bumble and Bumble products are awesome. The price is good for such a high quality brand. The thickening line gives your hair great texture. The scent is wonderful. The price is just right for such a high end brand.
Kathleen A.
Really does add volume to the hair! I don't need to use a lot and it seems to last forever. I would buy again in the future
Giselle G.
I don’t like any shampoo that says thickening. I only like shampoos that say volumizing. Why? Well thickening tends to thicken the hair and make it piecey while volumizing gives it volume. It’s confusing as they sound like they both give volume but they don’t!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like the smell of Bumble and Bumble products. I purchased this product at a salon after it was recommended by my hairstylist and the receptionist too as one of their more popular products. It worked good on my hair and I used it about 1-2 times weekly.
Diana P.
Walnut Creek, CA
I got this product from a friend, a hair stylist. I have a very fine hair and always looking for a good product to " fake" the thickness. I totally loved it- nice scent, great texture- made my hair silky and smooth. Really satisfied- will use it again!
YO B.
Arlington, VA
I love this product so much I recommend everyone to use it it makes my hair thickening
Ask a question to the Influenster community...