Bumble and bumble Texture

This gel-creme gives grit and lift for tousled texture with a matte finish.

I've been looking for a styling cream or gel to use in my hair for when I just want to let it air dry. I have fine hair with a little bit of wave in it. Anyone with hair similar to mine have any luck with this product? Or have any suggestions? Thanks!
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Texture!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This gives your hair that textured undone but done look and I love it. This makes my hair look amazing and I love it. I highly recommend bumble and bumble as a brand and really enjoy this product and enjoy it.
Cin S.
This has become a regular in my often changing hair styling routine. Currently am almost always reaching for a bit of this to amp up the curls on top of my head, hate it when they get flat and this combined with a few spritzes of Drybat Triple Sec (Adore!) keeps my curls bouncing!
Alysce Z.
I love this product for the textured, undone look. If you have fine hair, try mixing with a little oil for a less tacky feel.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I have short straight hair that is falling out/breaking due to lupus and back to back surgeries. (anesthesia causes body stress) My hair is desperately thin and limp so I needed something else besides mousse to fluff it up and give it some "oomph". This product felt really weird out of the tube as I put it in my hair, almost gritty? But it really gave me some extra body and thickness I was after to plump up my strands without stiffness from the product. I used this with their thickening spray and it was a totally winner. Love it.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the better texturizing creams that I have tried for my wavy hair. As long as you make sure you are fully massaging it into your hair then you are fine- sometimes when I am in a rush I don't fully wipe it in, and it can leave hard sections once it dries. However, when I take my time styling My hair with it, it's flawless and perfectly undone. Side note, it's pretty sticky so wash your hands after.
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Bumble and bumble Texture uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this texturizing creme. I’ve had this bottle for quite a while and use it a few times a month for some extra pizazz to my straight, fine hair. It even holds nicely if I don’t want to use hairspray or have my hair feel sticky. I come out of the shower, add about a dime or nickel size throughout my hair, and I have that natural, undressed look I’m going for! Awesome product. Bumble and bumble Texture
Heath C.
sherman
This was not really what I was expecting my hair is brown so it made look oily. It lasted the whole day I liked the volume my expectations were I wanted something that wasn’t oily I might buy its again
Bridget B.
Brentwood, TN
I love using this when traveling! It always keeps your hair no matter the humidity lever fresh and manageable. I normally purchase this on amazon as I sometime find it hard to locate in my city.
Vickie P.
Reedsville, PA
Best stuff ever, it works so well. I love it and it is well worth the price. It smells wonderful and it works great on thick hair and last for hours.
Kelley R.
Olathe, KS
I have used this product for several years now; the bottle lasts a long time. I have a lot of fine hair and provides enough grit to give my hair some texture.