Bumble and bumble. Texture uploaded by Din N.Bumble and bumble. Texture uploaded by Veronica M.Bumble and bumble. Texture uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This gel-creme gives grit and lift for tousled texture with a matte finish.

INGREDIENTS

polyacrylate cross polymer: (fixate super hold polymer) - a polymeric styling agent for hold

sorbitol: humectant for moisturization

silica: absorbs oils and moisture with weightlessness, provides dryness

limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil: provides surface conditioning for wet and dry combing

tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): an anti-oxidant

chlorella vulgaris extract: for moisturization

hydrolyzen algin: for moisturization

• I've been looking for a styling cream or gel to use in my...2 Answers
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I am very lazy when it comes to my shoulder-length wavy hair, so I like any product that makes my air-dried hair look good. This product is fantastic for anyone else who is a wash-and-go type of girl! A tiny pea-sized dab is all I need; I run it through my hair after washing and towel-drying. It gives me that sort of choppy, beachy, un-done waves look, without any frizz or flyaways. I've also used it before blow-drying, but it definitely works best if you're going for a textured rather than smooth look. The smell is very clean and a little goes a long way (too much and you'll be greasy quickly) so the bottle lasts for quite a while.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh
Bumble and bumble. Texture #lovethisproduct #giftcrush my hair is very curls and this product works so well with my hair. It controls my frizz and gives it volume all while lasting all day long
Rae L.
I have pinstraight hair and this is the only product I find that gives it natural waves. I use this, amika mousse, and bumble and bumble sea salt and I get natural waves that I love! I use just a dime sized amount and mix it into my hair and scrunch my hair with it.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
I have medium length, THIN, blonde hair. This product really gives my hair the “grip” that makes it easier to style and gives it some volume. I love the light fresh scent. I would definitely buy this product again.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
Bumble and bumble is the best hair product around! I love the surf line in the summer for that perfect beach look! Also smells amazing but is a little expensive!
Keely C.
Bellingham
I like this brand a bit. It isn't my favorite but I have used some of their products. I gave the texture spray a try. I was at the store and just picked it up. I really felt that it didn't work as well as other brands. The man my hair feel dirty they didn't give it any volume and I was quite disappointed. Now I gave it a 3 because I do think that the brand itself has some great products but maybe the texture spray is not one of them.
Gwendelyn M.
I really like this product. It gave me that beach hair that I was looking for. It lasted a long time. In fact I still have some and I've had it for over a year. It has a very nice scent to it. It is everything I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
Huge fan. However, initially I was turned off by this product. I have naturally wavy, but frizzy hair. This definitely created a "lived in" and tousled look when I used it alone. But it also did nothing for my frizz, in fact made it slightly worse. Not one to give up on a product I dropped a bit of cash on, I decide to use it with the Don't Blow It cream by Bumble and Bumble and BAM! Bye bye frizz, hello to the perfect tousled look. I put both products on after my hair has dried a bit, but is still damp enough to receive styling products. The (un) dressing creme goes from the roots down and the Don't Blow It goes midway to my ends. If I need a bit more texture, like if I've done a hair mask and I know my roots will be weighted down more than usual, I will put more of the (un)dressed at the roots when my hair is nearly dry. I took off one star because this product needed another to really work for me. Otherwise I think it's brilliant.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This is a great product for thicker hair. It works nicely for short hair styling. I don’t know how it styles with longer hair because I had a pixie cut when I used it. For my fine hair it was a little too sticky and stiff - really weighed it down. Try it if you have thick hair though!
Cora K.
Hillsboro, OR
I've been looking for a styling cream or gel to use in my hair for when I just want to let it air dry. I have fine hair with a little bit of wave in it. Anyone with hair similar to mine have any luck with this product? Or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Amazon