Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

This salt spray adds volume, body, and texture for matte, beachy waves (year-round).

Did it make your head itchy?
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray ? Do you love this product and feel like it is worth the money?
I REALLY want to try this but the last salt spray I spent too much money on was a bust. Anyone tried this and either love it or hate it??
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Surf Spray!
Product Highlights
I have naturally curly or wavy hair so this product just ensures i keep a nice hold on the curls or waves without the crunchy feeling of hair spray.in reviews
Best for "beachy waves", after styling hair, spray a few sprays all over head at the root, ruffle up with your fingers and you're ready to go!in reviews
I have a mix of naturally wavy hair so I'm guessing that's why this product worked so well for me.in reviews
Amal H.
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray uploaded by Amal H.
I didn’t see much of a difference but it controlled some of the frizz in my hair. I like to use it after a shower. I love the packaging. I would not recommend this because I think there are better options.
Mandy S.
Sandpoint, ID
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray uploaded by Mandy S.
I like this product especially in the summer to add a little wave/texture to my otherwise long/stick straight hair. It's not strongly scented but I wish it had more fragrance.
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Perfect for summer! I love how it makes my hair look, always super easy. I'll take my batiste dry shampoo on up to 4 day no wash hair (I know I'm gross lol) and then just a few (ok maybe more than a few) spritz of this all over my hair, and I'll then just tousle my hair around and seriously looks like what you think your hair should look like after a day at the beach! Amazing!
Annie L.
Brighton, MA
I bought the spray so that I can get the beach waves. I find that it doesn't add too much texture to my hair, and I was hoping for a nice fragrance to go with it. This product, unfortunately, has neither. I have tried a range of amount of spray to try to see if it can give it the texture and volume, but sadly, I am underwhelmed.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray uploaded by Alicia B.
This keeps my waves looking perfect and not frizzy. It smells great and isn’t heavy. I usually add it before styling but also have used it as a “refresher” spray on humid days.
Heather M.
Moody, AL
Absolutely a must have product for any mom on the go. I love that I can create effortless curls with minimal work! It smells amazing and makes my hair look great all day!
Ashley C.
Raleigh, NC
Love this spray, recreates that perfect salty wind blown hairstyle any day. Use it for days when I need to get ready quickly and for a fun summer style that isn't effected by the humidity. My hair isn't very curly but this spray gives it just enough for beachy waves.
Fall A.
Modesto, CA
This spray is just spectacular! I love it, it works spectacularly. It doesn't leave a film or make my hair dirty. Only a few sprays are necessary to make the perfect beach waves. This product makes better beach waves then any other product.
Jennifer H.
2,615 reviews
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray uploaded by Jennifer H.
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this this product but if I don’t put an oil on before my naturally frizzy hair, it can get too dry. I like the OUA1 better.
Kelli D.
Dover, NH
Best beachy wave spray on the market. I've tried several. B&B doesn't leave any crunchy feeling, and yet separates into piecy waves. Delivers on all promises

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlotte G.
Hillsboro Dr
il y a 7 mois
Christina P. il y a 7 mois
I think it’s overhyped. I wasn’t a fan. Left my hair gritty and didn’t do much for it. I have wavy/curly hair. Just wasn’t a good fit for me.