BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Does this leave a filmy residue on your hair? All the one...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite texturing spray?? I’ve been using th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product for my curly hair ...5 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
••••Wynter•••• H.
Columbus
I use this product when I straighten my hair to get a little bit more of a casual and fun look! It’s works amazing and is worth the price! It also lasts so long I’ve had this bottle for months !! Would definitely recommend if you want a little something new for your hair!!
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
I bought this a few times now at Sephora. It comes in handy when u want that beach wave look. It’s not to pricy and its smells nice.
Mikayla L.
Winnipeg, MB
As someone who has pin straight hair normally, this spray is fantastic! I use it after I towel dry my hair on days I don’t want to blow dry it. All I do is brush my hair, spray it everywhere, run my fingers through my hair to help distribute the product and when my hair is dry I have waves! (Nothing crazy, but again, compared to my hair air drying without the product, there’s a noticeable difference.) The packaging is cute and both the original and the limited edition “Solid & Stripped” sent in tropical coconut smell great! Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
I used to love this surf spray many years ago. I don’t know if they changed the formula because it doesn’t seem the same to me. Not a big fan anymore. It does a ok job, nothing fantastic. I can’t justify the cost of it. I actually prefer a cheaper alternative. I’m not planning on buying this spray again.
Leïla A.
My favourite bumble and bumble product great for adding salt and texture to hair after I have curled it I scrunch it into the ends and it is left so beachy and lovely
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn’t love a sea salt spray more. Sure, it’s a bit pricey, but the product is fantastic! It smells great, isn’t sticky, and makes my hair look fantastic! In the picture, all I did was spray one or two squirts. I didn’t spray any on my roots.
Devon L.
Vancouver, BC
The only hair product I took to Thailand! I actually was not a believer in hair products until I started using this specific spray! Now I’m hooked on all their products. I’ve tried competitors (like LUSH Cosmetics Sea Spray) but they aren’t as good. I mean look at these inland beach waves! (Don’t mind the snap filter!)
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Errr hello beach babe! If you love that whole mermaid, effortless, beach babe hair look then this is the product for you! I have tried so many different sea salt sprays which are much cheaper in price and none of them come close to this product and brand.

I wash my hair and put some on damp hair and then i semi dry it. Then I separate my hair into four sections and spray a little more on and then plait it over night!

In the morning I have that sexy beach babe, mermaid look! Then the next day at night I spray it on my dry hair and plait it again.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT. While I find the 'not your mothers' leaves my hair a little crunchy, this is perfect for a day in the office or a day at the beach. My hair is not left frizzy, and looks like a casual hairstyle that really doesn't take long to accomplish.
Cléo B.
Québec, QC
Looooove it! I have short and fine hair and this product has been a life saver when I went on a trip to Mexico. It doesnt dry out hair like most texturizing spray. So easy to use 👍🏻
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
What is your favorite thing about Surf Spray?
Amber C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jasmine E.